• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The kingdom of Life and Death

Which kindom would you be in?

• Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death

• Neither

• Total voters
((OOC Not all my posts will be this long and please read it carefully))

Jenna Vay

*Great The Physco Death Deity wants to start a mascure of her's and her sisters' army! Why did they want to wipe each other out!! They were both needed in that blance thinge that liabray guy mentioned!!!*

Frustrated, she threw a paper thin skurkin at a flower bag, being carryed by one of the chiefs, which created a distraction. (There were many shouts about on poor chef's uselessness. "You no what misress says to those who cannot serve!")

She of course, then messed up the roast's timer again in a vain attempt to stop the attack from happening.

*The security sucks here!*

She reterns to chopping vegatbles.

*Well if Scythey didn't distract the guards I wouldn't of got past the front walls.*

She almost cuts her fingers.

*Oh I am so glad I followed her before attempting to recuret her to the W.P.S! Instend of being a neutral messager, she is a murderous b##ch! Err she is like that b#st#rd Grabile!*

Distracted by her hatefull thoughts she was caghut of guard by the 'thunk' to her head, slamming her out of consciousness.

((OOC An: She is cruntely dressed in chef whites and because all of the comation noboady noticed anothor person slipping in.

AN2: I don't swear but Jenna dose.

AN3: @GeoStone I think it should be Moon Shadow who knocks her out but your it's your choice.

AN4: Chubi is curnently gambling with the Dark Spirits near the window for fear that Deathy may be able to see invsiable fox spirits (the bark spirits are letting the fox use their aura to clock him making him 'look' like a dark spirit. Why? Because spirits are nice to other spirits.

An5: I won't use as many AN, if at all, in other posts.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyubi said:
((OOC Not all my posts will be this long))
Jenna Vay

*Great The Physcopathic Death Deity wants to start a mascure of her's and her sisters' army! Why did they want to wipe each other out!! They were both needed in that blance thinge that liabray guy mentioned!!! Urr whose worse that Death Pysco or that Life Brat*

Frustrated, she threw a paper thin skurkin at a flower bag, being carryed by one of the chiefs, which created a distraction. (There were many shouts about on poor chef's uselessness. "You no what misress says to those who cannot serve!")

She of course, then messed up the roast's timer again in a vain attempt to stop the attack from happening.

*The security sucks here!*

She reterns to chopping vegatbles.

*Well if Scythey didn't distract the guards I wouldn't of got past the front walls.*

She almost cuts her fingers.

*Oh I am so glad I followed her before attempting to recuret her to the W.P.S! Instend of being a neutral messager, she is a murderous b##ch! Irr she is like that b#st#rd Grabile!*

Distracted by her hatefull thoughts she was caghut of guard by the 'thunk' to her head, slamming her out of consciousness.

((OOC An: She is cruntely dressed in chef whites and because all of the comation noboady noticed anothor person slipping in.

AN2: I don't swear but Jenna dose.

AN3: @GeoStone I think it should be Moon Shadow who knocks her out but your it's your choice.

AN4: Chubi is curnently gambling with the Dark Spirits near the window for fear that Deathy may be able to see invsiable fox spirits (the bark spirits are letting the fox use their aura to clock him making him 'look' like a dark spirit. Why? Because spirits are nice to other spirits.

An5: I won't use as many AN, if at all, in other posts.))
(No one but Lusana knows my name)

GeoStone said:
(No one but Lusana knows my name)
((OOC That was a AN (author's note I know it's not a novel but the post would of been too long if I didn't include them). In a ooc section. Sorry I but can't tell if you joking of just didn't read it right))

Kyubi said:
((OOC That was a AN (author's note I know it's not a novel but the post would of been too long if I didn't include them). In a ooc section. Sorry I but can't tell if you joking of just didn't read it right))
(Didn't know what an was and you could said all of that in ooc)

GeoStone said:
(Didn't know what an was and you could said all of that in ooc)
((OOC Okay my atemps at making something less confusing backfield eh. Story of my life.

So I take it that you don't want Jenna to be knocked out by Moon Shadow))

Moonshadow's security shadows had picked up on a disturbance. "Excuse me mistress, there is a disturbance within the walls. I shall be back." He vanished into shadows and appeared behind Jenna. He punched her in the back of neck, knocking her unconscious. He caught her body and brought her to a dungeon cell. He left her there and shadow traveled outside the bars. @Kyubi

GeoStone said:
Moonshadow's security shadows had picked up on a disturbance. "Excuse me mistress, there is a disturbance within the walls. I shall be back." He vanished into shadows and appeared behind Jenna. He punched her in the back of neck, knocking her unconscious. He caught her body and brought her to a dungeon cell. He left her there and shadow traveled outside the bars. @Kyubi
Jenna Vay

"Ugh Chubi I just had the werdist dream" She yawned waking her up. "Wait I'm a ce-"

Because of some ever haunting memories her breathing ragged and she hugged her herself.

*Not again! No no! Not again!!*

A headache notifyed her of a lack of a friend.

*Where's Chubi?*

In frantic panic she searched for a way to escape.

GeoStone said:
"Finally you're awake." Moonshadow was standing in front of the cell but all she could see was an outline.
"Shut up I have more important things to do!" She said barely acknowledging her warden.

@GeoStone

Kami Haishin

Wandering through the forest, Kami had taken time off from Cordilia's orders and decided to travel and spread word of their savior to the corrupted minds of others, but only until the queen of Life returns. His stepped past a bush of roses filled with the love and care that most humans do not possess in their hearts. His cross layed strapped against his back and kept him in the hands and protection of the Lord. "Queen Cordilia put your trust in God and return to your throne unharmed." he prayed as he pushed aside a tree branch to catch a glimpse of what lied ahead...The Kingdom of Death.

Coraline walked around the castle looking for a task she then went to the Lady of death and she requested a job "is their anything i can do?" she asked politely

Lilliana said:
Coraline walked around the castle looking for a task she then went to the Lady of death and she requested a job "is their anything i can do?" she asked politely
"Yes can you prepare our warriors for battle" i said smiling evily so much i loved it

Coraline went to prepare the warriors for battle SHe did not know why The lady of death had That evil smile but she went ahead with the request.

Lila told the Queen of Life and she marched her armies towards the Kingdom of Death, waiting at the mid ground. Lila had rushed over to the Queen of Death, bowing to her. "Let's roll..."

Raylen stole a guard's gold pouch and calmly walks into the crowd the guard didn't noticed and Raylen smirks and stretches his arms "now what should I buy with this gold".

I could see my sister. She had a battle suite on. I stood there in my golden dress. i had at least 69 guards but it looked like she had a hundred. "Hello, dear sister. Shall we sign the treety?"

I walked up to cordilia and tried not to smile. "Lila grab the pen!" our plan was to pretend to signn the tready and then declare war and win!

@InvaderTennTallest (You can come out of the shadows and help fight)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back