• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The kingdom of Life and Death

Which kindom would you be in?

• Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death

• Neither

• Total voters
NightCasterZ said:
Lila continued, spotting the Queen and her guard. She smirked, walking closer.
Moon Shadow saw someone walk to the castle and he a appeared in front of her. He had shadow traveled and had his bow aimed at her. "State your name and business"

Lila smirked, leaning backwards seductively. "Call me Red... I'm got a message for the Queen... And one for you if you want..."

NightCasterZ said:
Lila smirked, leaning backwards seductively. "Call me Red... I'm got a message for the Queen... And one for you if you want..."
"Tell or give me the message for Lady Lusana, unless it must be given directly. And I don't know what message you have for me. Most people haven't seen me or know my true name." He kept the bow aimed at her. @Phoenix Dixon @NightCasterZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Lila smirked again, leaning in towards Moon Shadow, pushing the bow aside. "This message has to be delivered in person... I mean, I am the messenger for both Light and Dark..." Suddenly, a scythe emerged from her back and she grabbed onto it. "The Queen will be expecting me..."

NightCasterZ said:
Lila smirked again, leaning in towards Moon Shadow, pushing the bow aside. "This message has to be delivered in person... I mean, I am the messenger for both Light and Dark..." Suddenly, a scythe emerged from her back and she grabbed onto it. "The Queen will be expecting me..."
"It doesn't matter if you are the messenger for both sides. I must still do my job. I shall see if what you say is true," he put his bow and arrow away. "And I suggest you never attempt to push aside my bow again. Next time, I will shoot, and I don't miss my targets," he disappeared in a puff of shadows and appeared in the same corner he usually came from for Lady Lusana. He left behind two shadow clones, both pitch black and standing in front of Lila. He left the corner and spoke to lusana "Mistress, the messenger is here. She has a message and it must personally delivered as said by her. She said you are expecting her." @NightCasterZ @Phoenix Dixon

GeoStone said:
"It doesn't matter if you are the messenger for both sides. I must still do my job. I shall see if what you say is true," he put his bow and arrow away. "And I suggest you never attempt to push aside my bow again. Next time, I will shoot, and I don't miss my targets," he disappeared in a puff of shadows and appeared in the same corner he usually came from for Lady Lusana. He left behind two shadow clones, both pitch black and standing in front of Lila. He left the corner and spoke to lusana "Mistress, the messenger is here. She has a message and it must personally delivered as said by her. She said you are expecting her." @NightCasterZ @Phoenix Dixon
"Ok, thnk you moon shadow" i stood up and walked toward Red (i know her name because i was expecting her) "What message do you have for me?" i said loooking down on her. making sure i don't touch her directly so i put my gloves on just in case.

Lila sighed. "Something about the Light Kingdom gathering an army bigger than yours ans stuff..." She shrugged. "Anyway, she proposes that both sides meet, without an army either, to debate surrender issues."

NightCasterZ said:
Lila sighed. "Something about the Light Kingdom gathering an army bigger than yours ans stuff..." She shrugged. "Anyway, she proposes that both sides meet, without an army either, to debate surrender issues."
"so do we have to surrender or do they?"

Kio was by Lady Lasuna's side. She didnt like the thought of surrendering but it was up to her mistress

The sounds of wolves was intensyfing, their barking and howling mixed with their claws scraping across broken flooring. They sounded frantic as they rushed around the chamber and bumped into one another. Onus was becoming nervous, yet more resolute in opening the chest. He had to accomplish this quick or suffer a horrible death. With a swift kick to the side of the already weakened chest, its shape compromised and collapsed. He sifted through the wood and metal as fast he could to find whatever the container held. The wolves were coming. They were in a frenzy as they tried to locate the origin of the sound. His hand grazed a new material. It was a scroll and it was in decent shape too. Onus pushed past his joy and scooped up the rolled parchment. He bolted towards the opening in the floor on his left. A few of the wolves were only 30 feet away from him and they were closing in. The hole had a diameter of around 2 feet and was pitch black. A metal cover with the same dimensions laid a few feet from the hole. Inserting the scroll into his satchel, Onus noticed indentions and protrusions in the hole's interior. The snarling and yipping of wolves cemented his plan. He grasped the hole cover once he passed by it and entered the hole while using it as a shield against the wolves. With his feet and back pressed against opposing sides of the hole's interior, he stabilised himself in case one of the wolves decided to charge. He saw only 6 of them, yet more were appearing every minute. Most were emaciated and wore many scars. If they had been healthy and well fed, Onus may not have made it to the hole. Slowly, he moved down into the dark. With his eyes staring back at the growing mass of wolves, his feet alternated in securing stable holds. Once he could no longer effectively use the cover as a shield, he swiftly descended and fitted it over the hole. He was safe, if only for a while.

NightCasterZ said:
Lila shrugged. "To be honest, I'd agree you have a powerful army, superior to theirs...."
"I think we should go into battle, we can with esily since i know Cordila won't have a strong army." i said with a massive half evil smile.

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]"Yes that would be helpful"

[/QUOTE]
Kio lin UNgard Bows "Whatever My Lady desires, I do too." she said as she stood up straight

"We shall hold a feast in hounour for our battle that will happen" i smiled and and thought 'i'll get to finally see my sister but in battle'. "Kio Lin Ungard can you prepare my battle suite for tomorrow. Make sure it is extra dark." @The Unamed Character

"Yes Mistress. Will that be all?" Kio asked as she nodded

Phoenix Dixon]"We shall hold a feast in hounour for our battle that will happen" i smiled and and thought 'i'll get to finally see my sister but in battle'. "Kio Lin Ungard can you prepare my battle suite for tomorrow. Make sure it is extra dark." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]

NightCasterZ said:
Lila bowed, the scythe twirling in her hands behind her back. "Yes... My mistress..."
"Ok good." i had the biggest evil smile on my face. "can't wait to kick my sisters butt tomorrow. i am 100% sure we are going to win!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back