• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The kingdom of Life and Death

Which kindom would you be in?

• Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death

• Neither

• Total voters
Raylen closed the door behind him and takes a rest on the bed, he thinks of what he will do next and dreams of a ship for sailing the seas.

@GeoStone

(ahh byt the way I'm ONLY active in weekends)

"Then would you like me to threaten them? They know if i touch them without my gloves they will die" i stood up from my chair making my hair sway.

Cherry hesitantly looks around. She sees nothing, and whimpers. "I-I guess this is a ghost town during this time of day..."

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]"Then would you like me to threaten them? They know if i touch them without my gloves they will die" i stood up from my chair making my hair sway.

[/QUOTE]
"We are almost done Mistress.... the chef is preparing the last thing now" Kio then smiled "But do not think this delay will go unpunished"

Kio grinned "I have a little something in mind mistress..... Let's not punish them straight away..... let them fear what will happen and then punish them when least expected." Kio grinned again "I am also thinking that when we do punish them, it should be the ectoplasm torture again, it is my favorite one"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio grinned "I have a little something in mind mistress..... Let's not punish them straight away..... let them fear what will happen and then punish them when least expected." Kio grinned again "I am also thinking that when we do punish them, it should be the ectoplasm torture again, it is my favorite one"

[/QUOTE]
"Good plan, nice one Kio!" I patted her on the making sure I had my gloves on

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio nodded "You brought me from the depths Mistress..... You are the genius.." she looked ahead "But I have one question....."

[/QUOTE]
"What is it"

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]"What is it"

[/QUOTE]
"When we face the kingdom of Light again..... Please let me deal with her Maid..... We have a quarrel from when I was alive...." she said "Frankly... I would like to finish what I had started..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"When we face the kingdom of Light again..... Please let me deal with her Maid..... We have a quarrel from when I was alive...." she said "Frankly... I would like to finish what I had started..."

[/QUOTE]
"Good idea. I'll let you do that while i go for the Princess of life!" i said walking up to the window.

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]"Good idea. I'll let you do that while i go for the Princess of life!" i said walking up to the window.

[/QUOTE]
Kio nodded "Thank you Mistress..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio nodded "Thank you Mistress..."

[/QUOTE]
"Your welcome, now can you see if the celebration feast is done? I'm getting hungry"

I sat in my chair and started to look through the window and see Moonsshadows shadows hidding in the dark mist. It was a full moon tonight.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"As we discussed before.... They will recieve the EctoPlasm punishement when they least expect it" Kio said with an evil grin.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, sorry i just had a mental balnk" I sat down at the dinning table

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]"Yeah, sorry i just had a mental balnk" I sat down at the dinning table

[/QUOTE]
Kio nodded. "No need to apoligize Madam."she said

Once the feast had finished i walked outside to sit on the steps. There were at least 50 steps. I sat in the middle between the Castle and the paved road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back