• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The kingdom of Life and Death

Which kindom would you be in?

• Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death

• Neither

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]"Ok good." i had the biggest evil smile on my face. "can't wait to kick my sisters butt tomorrow. i am 100% sure we are going to win!"

[/QUOTE]
Kio stood behind Lasuna "My Mistress..... The armor Is polished and is blackened as you asked. I shall prepare the feast now..." she said waiting for approval

"So do i. I have loved evil ever since i was born. and i am at least 30 thousand years old. i have watched many battles and have been in a lot too. i love the dark spirits and the night." i looked outside and saw the spirits of the dark roaming around.

NightCasterZ said:
The scythe glew slightly."It looks like my pretty hungers... For the souls of the living..."
"Well it'll just have to wait for tomorrow when we can kill people. I don't need a weapon though. I can just use my magic of just touching tham our doing an all around (thats when i can kill multable people at once)"

Kio bowed "It shall be ready soon.... One of the Chefs burned a roast so they are making it again. And this time it will be perfect" she said standing up straight

"Thank you for the up date Kio" i said with the evil smile still one my face ' i wounder if she will put up a good fight' i thought to myself

Kio smiled as she bowed "Always a pleasure to see you smile M'lady..... now, with your permission, I shall scold the chef for not getting it correct the first time when he is done the roast"

"What is it?" i said cheerfully. 'i've always liked to kill. maybe thats why mum made me the Queen of Death' i thought to myself

Moonshadow had turned himself into a shadow and was watching the conversation as well as making sure the rest of the castle was guarded.

"So we lead them into a trap by making them think that we are surrendering? but we really are fighting them. Nice plan!" i said with the evil smile returing to my face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back