• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Judgement System: Sword Art Online

Z2010Deadmeat

Time Lord
UserID: Talon

World: Gun Gale Online

"Alright all of you listen up!" Talon spoke up standing in front of the Courthouse as he gazed towards the group of players in front of him. "Each of you brings something different. Speed, strength, stealth, weaponry, whatever. Each of you have been selected because you are the best of the best." Talon said

"From this day forward you are the first of an elite league of players. You will all stand and prove your worth against these hackers whom love to abuse the virtual world we enjoy. You will stand against them and you will emerge victorious. For we are not average players...We are Judges!" he declared.

With Talon's introduction speech complete the Judges are now officially formed. Judges can now go out on patrol and track down any Hackers attempting to PK other players within the cities of GGO or SAO. Good Luck Judges.

Last edited by a moderator:
' the judges huh...' a girl with grey hair thought as she watched Talon give his speech and walk off. She opened her news and started to walk off and as she read it. She looked up the areas where the most PK was happening. After a bit she found one ' .... black lotus...... looks like a small group is terrorizing the city that is just north from here...' she thought and start walking to her motorcycle which she bought a few days ago. She put on her helmet and started the bike. After about a minute she rode off to the city.

Striking blue eyes were fixated on the man who gave but a dignified speech to all who were present in the Courthouse. As he spoke, Mei glanced at the players around her. They were all indeed different with each other in terms of looks, weaponry, and ability - possibly even of past and history, they were all different. When Talon (that was the man's name, according to his User ID) finished speaking, she moved out of the headquarters.

And she paused in her tracks, went back inside, wading through players and walking up to their leader. "Talon, right?" She asked and brought her hand up for the other to shake. "I'm Mei. It's nice to meet and work with you."

Nebula listened to the introduction speak given by this Talon he seems to be the leader he was rather shocked at how young some of the people looked saying that its not like he expected to see another middle aged man playing still he didn't care it just meant they would have to respect him as their older saying that knowing kids these days it was unlikely in fact it was more likely he would get insulted before the day is up. As the speak was over most people were heading out to do there own thing whatever they wanted to do he decided to would hunt down some hackers. Checking where the most amount of town Pking was taking place. "Hmm black lotus seems popular" he muttered deciding the location to hunt. So he got on his quad bike and set off.

"Tch, how boringly predictable" Velvet thought before walking away from The Courthouse "I don't need these type of speeches to be reminded about who I am and what my job is"

Unlike the majority of the Judges who seemed ready to go out hunting, Velvet wanted to make sure her aim and strength were ready to face the threat that were the hackers. Velvet made her way through the almost deserted city until she reached the shooting range she frequented the most: 'The Purple Eye'. The establishment was fairly famous since it was also partly a gym, but even so only a few people were present today, most of which were at the shooting range. After making her way towards the gym Velvet spotted an old acquaintance of hers, the user known simply as SushiRoll. He was rather big, at least compared to other players, and had long blonde hair and green eyes. After SushiRoll spotted Velvet he smirked and waved.

"Well well well, look who cane back for another beating." SushiRoll said before cracking his fists, to which Velvet simply responded with a smug smile.

"I heard you were leaving GGO tomorrow due to a college trip to Tokyo, so I though that I might as well kick your ass all over the ring one last time" Velvet said as she set down her weapons on a nearby bench before putting on a pair of red boxing gloves.

"Oh how sweet, my departing gift for you will be turning that face of yours into a bloody plum" Sushi said jokingly before putting on his own boxing gloves.

Once the pair was done with the gloves Velvet entered the small ring, SushiRoll following her shortly after. Once Sushi gave the command a countdown was started. Ten seconds later the ring that announced the start of the fight echoed through the gym.​

Last edited by a moderator:
lucille said:
Striking blue eyes were fixated on the man who gave but a dignified speech to all who were present in the Courthouse. As he spoke, Mei glanced at the players around her. They were all indeed different with each other in terms of looks, weaponry, and ability - possibly even of past and history, they were all different. When Talon (that was the man's name, according to his User ID) finished speaking, she moved out of the headquarters.
And she paused in her tracks, went back inside, wading through players and walking up to their leader. "Talon, right?" She asked and brought her hand up for the other to shake. "I'm Mei. It's nice to meet and work with you."
Talon was busy inside the Courthouse overlooking several screens regarding the defenses the building possessed. Once the word started getting out about the Judges now being active, it would be long before Hackers would attempt to attack the building to make a name for themselves. Right now however the Hackers were probably too busy dealing with making other peoples lives miserable then worry about the Judges. With the group just recently formed they posed no threat nor held no reputation to prove they were here and they intended to end the Hacker threat.

Maybe they should change that, with the resources provided by ZESKAR maybe they should send a message out to the Seed Nexus. A small grin began to form on his features as a plan began to form within his mind.

Lost in his thought while he continued to look over the defenses he heard someone speak to him. Pulling his gaze away from the screens he turned to the young woman who identified herself as Mei. "Talon nice to meet you too." He said shaking her hand with his own a polite smile over his features as he withdrew his hand from hers. "So what can I do for you Judge Mei?" He asked curious as to why she sought him out first. "Or were you just wishing to meet?" he added

Spark watched as Judge Talon spoke, giving a speech to both her and her fellow Judge mates. Spark, however, was leaning against one of the pillars, giving him her full attention. Elite players...Best of the best...Elite League of players...Prove your worth...We. Are. Judges. Once he had finished, she noticed everyone now began to move out. Everyone seemed much older then she was. Maybe having a young face in the group of Judges was needed. But looking more clearly, there were 2 others that looked just as young. It seemed that picking some young players for being Judges was to easily blend in without any problem.

I can see where he's going with this. It is our job to stop those who PK and those who hack. That is a simple job to do. She thought to herself, getting off the pillar and making her way out. Loading her gun and walking through the doors "Lets get this show on the road." she walked up to her motorcycle and hopped on, starting it up and making her way towards the safe areas to do some patrolling. Seeing if anyone just random PK's there. If anything, she can get someone kicked from the game. Maybe even banned if they're the hackers.

Bullet opened her inventory as she was riding her bike. She took out a lollipop and popped it into her mouth. She fixed her goggles as she got closer to the location, when she was like a mile away from the area she stopped her bike a looked around. Something felt off about it. " hmm...."

She picked up a rock and threw into the area, causing a land mine to explode, which caused a chain reaction that made the 100 other landmines that surrounded the city explode. Bullet couldn't help but chuckle. She then did a back flip to dodge a bullet sent by one of their sniper. "Time to pass judgment " she smirked as she did a back flip and landed on her bike, starting it and riding towards the city at full speed.

~♤~

Nebula continued to drive forward until he saw a bunch of explosions begin in front of him and a figure back flipping away from a bullet. Taking a closer look it was a fellow judge one of the people he saw at the judges meeting meaning that he didn't have to bother with this area as she had it under control or at least she should do. He decided to stick around and lend a hand anyway.

He decided to open communications with bullet. "Yo Judge Nebula in the area wondering if you need a hand cleaning up this trash?" Nebula asked if she wanted this lot alone she could have them but most player know not to turn down help when the odds are bad anyway. Nebula cracked his knocks getting ready hopeful the answer would be something along the lines of sure help after all if not he would have to go back to Judge HQ and well after just coming from there that would be annoying.

As Bullet was moving side to side with her motorcycle to dodge the snipers, her communication slot opened. She glance at it and saw it was for someone name Nebula. She pressed 'accept call' and heard that he was one of the judges. "Sure" she said with a smirk. She didn't mind the help, as long as these people were taken care of and safe zones were returned. One her friend got pked but black lotus and she planning on taking out every single one of them. The person she want to kill the most is their leader. But he is in hiding somewhere watching his minions cause trouble. ' oh how I would to have that guy's head on a silver plater....'

~♤~

(Sorry for the late jump-in!)

----------------------------------------------------

Raine was scanning her surroundings, which wasn't really much since she had observed the area before. That was a habit by now--she had encountered so many ambushes that it was only natural to search her surroundings for any threats. It might as well be a part of her instincts to sense this kind of thing.

At the moment, she had a black cloak on her shoulders, though the hood was down. Raine had always felt that she was most comfortable when she was 'hidden.' It was the same in real life--she'd honestly go invisible than be eyed and looked down on. But now wasn't the time to think about that; she was in her most beloved world, and she had a job to do.

Raine slipped the hood on and began to move. She wasn't going to head-on face the hackers yet--the other Judges should be able to take care of that. Right now, she was going to do some investigation work. Besides, she was best in her own element, and most useful there. She was born to be in the dark, out of sight, and behind the scenes. She soon reached a nearby city, and decided she would start on her work there.

Raine entered an abandoned building at the edge of the city, and quickly climbed her way to the roof without any interruptions. She wasn't sure if that was a good thing, since some hackers preferred to hide out in such places, and she hadn't encountered one, or that it meant something more dark. What if they had finally formed a guild and decided to attack an entire city?

Raine shook her head, trying to force the thoughts out of them. Honestly, she thought too much, and she knew it herself. At the roof, Raine peeked over the edge, her eyes raking over the streets below her. She had no idea what city she was in, but she didn't really need to know unless she would have something to report. Nothing seemed to be going on at the moment, but Raine knew better than to let her guard down, and she learned that the hard way.

"So, I can be killed here, too," Riane murmured to herself, narrowing her eyes down at the streets. "No more safe zones..." In a way, Raine was also a bit scared, since cities and other safe areas were usually places where players could relax and catch up with others. But now, that security was gone, replaced with anxiety of being hunted down.

"Lower-leveled players are often targeted," Raine noted. "Likelihood of another killing is quite high. I mustn't get distracted."

----------------------------------------------------------

(Also, I don't mind if anyone else mentions me in their post--I could be in any city possible~ //tries not to sound desperate)

He woke up in a city, already being ravaged, and sighed as several players yelled at each other. He looked over the window of the abandoned building, and saw a scene unfold...

Several hackers were laughing, giving each other boosts, and killing the players, while they try to survive. John ducked his head down as a bullet whizzed over his head from an enemy sniper, which pissed him off. "It's okay... It's okay... Just calm down..."

"Did you get the one in the tower?" He heard the voice, and approaching footsteps as they neared, and looked for a place to hide, afraid. He locked the door, and waited, fearing for the worst... his answers were heard. There was banging on the doors, each hit making the door crack a little more...

"Get the other ones in the other room. Now." Several footsteps left, which started to enter the other door. The Last One... he opened the door, and caused a flash of light, which blinded the attacker, and ran to the other room to defend the players. "Stop. Now."

They laughed, and aimed their weapons, at such a close range. He knew what to do. The other hacker aimed the gun from behind him, ready to fire... Black Uniforms. He knew who they were. And he despised them. "Power Form. Now."

Z2010Deadmeat said:
Talon was busy inside the Courthouse overlooking several screens regarding the defenses the building possessed. Once the word started getting out about the Judges now being active, it would be long before Hackers would attempt to attack the building to make a name for themselves. Right now however the Hackers were probably too busy dealing with making other peoples lives miserable then worry about the Judges. With the group just recently formed they posed no threat nor held no reputation to prove they were here and they intended to end the Hacker threat.
Maybe they should change that, with the resources provided by ZESKAR maybe they should send a message out to the Seed Nexus. A small grin began to form on his features as a plan began to form within his mind.

Lost in his thought while he continued to look over the defenses he heard someone speak to him. Pulling his gaze away from the screens he turned to the young woman who identified herself as Mei. "Talon nice to meet you too." He said shaking her hand with his own a polite smile over his features as he withdrew his hand from hers. "So what can I do for you Judge Mei?" He asked curious as to why she sought him out first. "Or were you just wishing to meet?" he added
Mei withdrew her hand as well. She honestly just wanted to meet the man before starting a mission. "The latter," she said. "I hope I didn't disturb you." She looked at the screens that he seemed to be focused on earlier. If we want to last here, we do need all the defense we could get, she thought. She trusted The Judgement System one way or another, so the thought was dismissed pretty quickly. "That's... all, thank you." she said, directing her attention back to Talon. Swiftly, she pressed to send the prime judge a friend request. She figured that it was just right to do so, probably with all the judges in the game as well.

After accepting Mei's friend request Talon turned his attention back to the screens for a moment. Searching through several screens he found what he was looking for.

With a snap of his fingers Talon turned and made his way out of the building. Heading towards his bike h revved up the engines and sped away. "Attention Judges" Talon said over the communicator. "This is Prime Judge Talon. Requesting all available Judges to converge at the underground entrance in the capital city slums. Over." Talon said as his motorcycle weaved between the player and NPC vehicles.

Nebula set off and began to charge at the city after getting the nod to help. Although he was getting shot at by a sniper on a high speed, high mobility vehicle it wasn't all that hard to dodge the incoming shots. Moments later he got a message and from the sound of it so did the rest of the Judges the message left him with a decision does he help bullet even though she could probably do this lot alone or go to the slums since it was a call to all judges it must be more urgent than this lot. "Sorry bullet change of plans i'm going to answer that call seems urgent sorry i'll make it up to you at some point." Nebula said before turning around and heading to the city slums he left communications open to see what she would say if anything.

Mei understood the extreme business and responsibility that was placed upon Judge Talon, so she gave not much attention to how he seemed to direct his back to the screens. Now that that's done, she thought as she swiftly walked out of the headquarters. It was time to execute business. Not so long after, she received him over her communicator, who was requesting all available Judges to converge at the underground entrance in the capital city slums. Knowing that the Prime Judge's call was more important than just a usual mission, she rode on her bike - one that was of gray, one of her favorite colors - and proceeded to the underground entrance. She only wondered what it could be about on her way to the area.

Spark continued to drive as Judge Talon requsted her and the others go to the Underground Entrance in the Capital city slums. "You got it, Sir. On my way." she said before pulling up a map and made a waypoint, following the line that led her to the Underground entrance. I'll have to friend everyone so I know where they are if they ever need backup. I'll do that when I get to our destination. "I wonder why he wants us to go there." she said to herself, making a turn and continuing to follow her waypoint. "Possibly something Urgent." with a nod "Yep." she still kept her guard up on the way there, just to see what would happen. Like maybe a hacker?

Bullet also got the communications and sighed a little " ok... if the prime judge asks about me tell him I am busy with cleaning up an area...." she entered the city and saw that the streets are barren. She spoke into her communication chanel again " if I leave the area the now, they will just set explosives or kill all the players in the area and move to another city. She dodged sniper shot " i am not letting that happen" she said to him and a she put her back into the inventory and walked of into the city.

~♤~

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/8/8c/Ancient_Dreadnought.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110306233737

He stood in the middle of the street now, fighting back both players and hackers. "Just leave me alone!" He grabbed one of the players, and crushed him with the power claw. They kept on attacking... never ending... And he had no ammo for his gun... He felt the bullets hit the armor... he felt everything... He started to run away, still fighting, and eventually stopped at a corner.

The players surrounded him, each different in their own ways. One of the snipers shot him, the bullet going through the armor, and hitting him inside. The Last One grew outraged, and charged, attacking them.

As Talon drove he picked up Bullet's transmission hearing the situation in a separate city away from the Capital. "Understood." Talon responded to Bullet as he approached the ramp however he heard gunfire, the sounds of shouts were heard. This confirmed Talon's suspicions, Hackers were operating beneath the city. Within the ruins filled with monsters and served as one of the original battleground for players. "Judges this is Talon, I have a disturbance near the meeting point. Moving to intercept." He said diverting his bike towards the scene. As Talon approached he frowned was this a fight between a group of hackers against a single one?

Bullet sighed as she closed of communication so she the hackers won't hear the noise. She dodged the snipers shot again and chuckled a little. She looked directly at the sniper and smiled at him eerily. She then stsrted to run toward him at full. As she ran towards him more started to appear " hmm....... more huh..." she took out her light Saber sword and deflected one of the bullet aimed at her legs. She stsrted to run in a zig zag pattern and it was get almost impossible to aim and shoot die to her speed. The snipers started to miss and their aim started to get way off, due to them panicking.

She got to the first building which was at least 10 stories high which was filled with traps and 10 black lotus members who were armed with assault rifles. She cautiously entered the building and took out her guns ' this city will be a safe zone again...' She thought as she spotted the first and shot him right in the head. She then proceed to take out the rest of the members.

~♤~

He lifted one of the hackers, starting to crush him, but had a small idea. He lifted him in front of the small slit where he could see, and smiled, putting his face in full detail. "Tell whoever is doing this that they should stop. And I mean now. Think I don't know what you do? The next time I see this. I. Will. Destroy everyone. Understand?" The Last One threw him down, and watched as the last hacker ran away, and sighed. A new disturbance... he had the feeling he was... watched... He heard the rumble of an engine coming closer, and prepared himself to fight again. He turned back to normal, wounded, and ran inside a building, attempting to lure the newcomer inside.

"Please help me! Damn hackers are everywhere!" He yelled, hoping that he would come to his position.

Bullet blinked when she heard someone yell for help. " tch" she followed the voice out of the building and looked around as she dodged another bullet. She started to run over to the building where she hear someone call for help as she got closer she saw 5 hacker and they had their weapons pointed at her, which were assault rifles pointed her her.

She quickly put on her goggle and took out a flash bang and tossed it in front of her, just right when they were about to shot at her it exploded blinding them. Thanks to her goggles she could see. She took out one of her dual guns and shot them quickly she was able to take out all 5 of them luckly.

She then ran into the building " hello?? " She called " i am here to help" she said as she walked around the building with her guns out just in case there is an ambush.

~♤~

He waited in the shadows, almost laughing. No one should be here anyways,,, After this... he would leave. But not after he killed the would be hacker. He stepped out of the shadows, smiling, walking closer. "Help? Why would you help me?" He laughed for a little bit, and saw her stats, his face going white. "And I see we have a power gamer here... looks like a challenge... God I hate your kind..." He spawned a knife in his hand, and rushed her, attempting to stab her. Just one hit... and you'll see who I am...

Bullet managed to dodge in time and jumped back for the person who she now thinks is a hacker. She glared at him and pointed her dual gun at him " so your a hacker huh...." she said staring at him as she was about to pull the trigger she notice that he was heavily injured. ".... what happened to you??..." she asked still having the gun pointed at him " are you with the black lotus?"

~♤~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back