• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Journey to the Sword: New Age

"Shopping? Here? You're ridiculous." Audri said, putting her hands on her hips. "I'm not changing. This is effective, even though it may not look like it. Plus it's sexy so there's a bonus." She said. Nui squeaked and did something that appeared to be rolling his eyes.

"Great you can dress sexy. That will really help you." Says Soul. "Hey it might there are some weird people." Says Fenrir.

Audri rolled her eyes. "Okay, if we're going to be traveling together then you need to stop criticizing me." She said. Nui squeaked on her shoulder. "Yeah what he said." Audri said, keeping the annoyed look on he face.

"Thank you." Audri said. Nui squeaked something. "Oh you're right Nui! We never introduced ourselves." She said before smiling kindly at Soul. "I'm Audria Kita." She said. "This is my pet, Nui." Nui squeaked, as if saying 'nice to meet you!' Audri smiled. "And you are?" She asked, gesturing to Soul, Mason, and Fenrir.

"I'm Soul Bloodedge and this is my companion Fenrir." Says Soul. "That's right i'm not a pet i'm your companion." Says Fenrir smiling.

Nui squeaked. "Nui says that he's fine with being a pet." Audri said defensively. Nui nodded. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you Soul." She said before turning to Mason and smiling.

Nui squeaked as if he were offended. "Yes Nui is a guy." Audri said, petting the bat's head to calm him.

"Geez, you barley now wach other, and your already arguing like an old married couple." He scoffed. He was thankful that they stopped, "I'm Mason, now can we please get going, we don't have all the time in the world." He said annoyed.

Audri looked at Fenrir. "Why are you on Soul's head?" She asked confusedly. Nui looked up as well and squeaked. "Nui I'm not letting you sit on my head." Audri said plainly to the bat.

"Your more impatient than Fenrir." Says Soul putting his hood up.

"I'm here because his hair is soft." Says Fenrir.

"Well good to meet you Mason." Audri said. "Now before he get's any more feisty, let's go." She said, referring to Mason. Nui squeaked and flew up into the air, doing tricks in the air. "Nui please come down. I don't want you to waist your energy." She said, holding her hand out for Nui to rest on. The bat flew down and sat on her open palm, looking annoyed.

As they walked along Mason yawned, "I hope these guys are good, because the road ahead of us is bumpy, hopefully they can hang on." He thought to himself.

Audri followed them out of the blacksmith's and down the road. Nui flew back onto her shoulder, where he was most comfortable. Audri looked around at the village as they walked. "I wonder why on earth Jonathan thought I was good for this task. I guess I can't disappoint him now, especially since Mason and Soul have joined me." Audri thought silently.

Audri jumped, jolted back to reality from her thoughts. "You know about the sword?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"I know its hard to get but if you can wield it you will obliterate all who oppose you." Says Soul.

Mason smiled, looking at the fox, "this will be fun." He said smiling, "hey soul, if I get hungry, can I eat him?" HE asked laughing. "Of course I know of the sword, where going to get info from the witch.....aren't you?" He asked Audri. "That's what you know?" He said to Soul, "I guess as long as it saves this god forsaken world, it doesn't matter what you know." He thought wondering how much they really knew.

"Maybe we dont want to tell you all we know. And it is more likely I eat you." Says Fenrir popping his head out from under Soul's hood.

Audri stared into space, thinking. "I guess Jonathan lied to me... More people know about it." She muttered. Nui squeaked angrily. "I know Nui. But don't speak of Jonathan that way." She said to the bat, patting it lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back