• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Journey to the Sword: New Age

"Oh um thanks." Says Soul blushing. "Well that's a first. She actually liked it." Says Fenrir smiling.

"Right. Well we should probably find a place to stay the night." Audri said, putting her hands on her hips and looking around the disgusting streets. She was glad to change the embarrassing subject, even if she had slightly enjoyed the kiss. But anything was better than Jonathan.

Audri turned around quickly when Soul yelled. "What? Where?" She said, her hand hovering beside her sword.

Audri's face fell. "Ugh. Don't remind me." She said in a dull tone. Nui started squeaking rapidly. "Nui no one can understand you!" Audri said. She sighed. "What he's trying to say is, I'm engaged to someone name Jonathan. He's the one who forced me on this mission in the first place. Anyway, my parents were the ones who set up the engagement and he is literally the last person I'd ever want to marry. I've been putting off the wedding for almost 2 years." Audri explained. Nui squeaked again. "Yeah, he'd probably kill me if I cheated on him. But having to live with him is worse than dying." She said sadly.

"Yeah." Audri sighed. She looked down for a moment, not saying anything. "Well we should probably not stand around in these nasty streets. I think I'm going to get a headache from the smell." Audri said, looking up again and smiling weakly. Nui squeaked in agreement.

Audri took some coins out of her pocket. "I brought money. We have enough for two. Plus, I don't want to seem... Weird..." She said, blushing.

Audri giggled. "Alright. Let's go." She said before starting to walk. Her face went blank as she used her power to see miles away. There was an inn about three blocks away. Her eyes focused again and she smiled at Soul as if nothing had happened. "There's an inn three blocks away." She explained.

After a couple of minutes they entered the inn. The lobby was not the prettiest sight to see. Audri scrunched up her nose as she walked up to the front desk. "Two rooms. I'll buy Mason's and we can stay in one." She said to Soul. A tired looking lady behind the desk heard her. "Two rooms? Do you want me to keep the second key for someone?" She asked. Audri nodded and described Mason so that the lady would know who to give the key to. She took the key and looked at the number. "Room 105. Okay let's go." Audri said.

Audri walked down the hallway and found room 105. She unlocked the door and gagged. "My lord I'm staying here!?" She said, covering her nose and mouth with her hand. Nui squeaked in disapproval. "Mother, Father, I am sorry." Audri said, looking at the ceiling, as if looking into heaven. She went into the room, tiptoeing like she was afraid she'd wake someone up. Really, she just didn't want to step on a rat that might come running out of the wall.

"This is horrible." Says Soul. He grabs his staff and it glows green and blue. He taps it onto the floor and a bright light flashes. Soul takes a deep breath of the air that now smells like mint.

Audri sniffed the air. "Wow. That's a lot better." She said. Nui squeaked in approval.

Audri took her sword and her spear off of her person and leaned the against the wall. She looked around the room with her hands on her hips. Then she sat down on the bed to rest her feet.

Soul makes his cloud appear around Audri's feet making super comfortable shoes made of clouds. Soul the sits next to her on the bed.

"You've got a bunch of tricks up your sleeve don't you?" Audri said, examining the cloud-like shoes. Nui squeaked and flew around the room to stretch his wings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back