• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Journey to the Sword: New Age

Audri sighed. "I hate to be rude but I mean, we don't need someone else in our group." She said. "And you behave yourself." Audri said to Soul.

(Gtg)

Lod couldn't really hear what Audri had said, he was just exchanging a friendly greeting and answering her question. Nothing more and nothing less.

Levesque pokes The Ox's shoulder and waves.

I mean, he's mute. He isn't exactly going to say "Salutations, Neighbor! It is I! Jean Paul Levesque!"

Lod turns to Levesque as he's chugging down all that was in the mug. "Ah! Another one from that group! And possibly a more social one at that."

Audri glared at Soul. "I'm not your 'sweetie' you drunkard." She said angrily.

"I am not a drunkard." Says Soul. "He didnt drink away his emotions he's not even completely drunk." Says Fenrir.

Last edited by a moderator:
"He called me sweetie. I think that's drunk enough." Audri said, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"You called me sweetie." Audri said plainly. Her expression said she was not amused.

Audri's expression turned surprised. "Wait you mean...." She trailed off. Nui started squeaking happily on Audri's shoulder.

Audri shook her head. "You're definitely drunk." She muttered before standing up. "Alright let's go." Audri said, putting her hands on her hips.

"Then why the hell did you call me sweetie?!" Audri shouted. Several people turned and looked at her and she blushed.

"Because your cute." Says Soul calmly. He stands up and kisses her before putting on his hood and walks towards the door.

Audri stood there, eyes wide after he kissed her. Her heart was pounding in her chest. "Bu... Da be...." She stuttered, her brain practically exploding. Nui, still sitting on her shoulder, smirked.

Audri shook her head and took a deep breath. She followed Soul out the door, looking down and blushing. Nui continued to squeak happily.

Audri looked up at Soul. "It's fine." She said, a hint of a smile on her face. "You're a good kisser." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back