• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Island {Taking Characters}

[SIZE= 13px]Eireamhán [/SIZE]Amhlaidh

Eireamhán just watched her as she ran off. He didn't feel like getting into another chase, as he knew he was gonna trip his dumbass every couple seconds. He put his hammer down and looked at Dylan. "I'm going to sleep... if cat girl comes back, wake me up." He said, closing his eyes.

@Cheesemick

Hikari ran to her camp, right next to the barrier to see if her tiger's had broken through the barrier yet. "Wait... could it be?" She stopped, looking at a hole, about the size of the tigers, through the barrier. "YES! Finally!" She had been trapped here 1,000+ years. "Time to go have some fun..." She went into cat form, with her tigers and felt all her powerful magic come back to her. "Ah, it's been a while..." She used her magic to put the barrier back up and she was gone... for now.

((I'm making myself be Hikari AND another character, you'll see her CS in a second :3)) 

@Imapeople000

@Cheesemick

@InsertEpicNameHere

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Enoshima Junko

Species: Unkown

Personality: Insane/Multiple Personalitys/Strong/Brave/Clever

Looks: 
junko_enoshima__dangan_ronpa__by_dom4ntas666-d6o6b8f.png

Abilites: Makes people despair easily/Teleportation

Items: An alive teddybear named Monokuma

Other (Optional): She loves causing despair and sadness to people 

((I'm bored so I'ma start roleplaying))

Enoshima didn't know where she was. She didn't care. She held her "stuffed bear" Monokuma in her hand."This is cool... I wonder if there are people to cause despair to!" She'd laugh, like a psychopath, and start exploring. She noticed along the way a werewolf, fairy, neko, demon AND minotaur. "This is going to be fun!" 

@Imapeople000

@Cheesemick

@InsertEpicNameHere

@johndoe

@High Moon

((Yes I know I tagged everyone, don't judge me)) 

Name: Violet Smith

Species: vampire

Personality: really excited, curious, always climbing trees or anything she can, likes helping people and making friends named kitty  :P

Looks:

pink hair and a pretty purple dress. She has blue eyes and no shoes.

Abilites: vampire abilities

Items: sword

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Violet Smith

Species: vampire

Personality: really excited, curious, always climbing trees or anything she can, likes helping people and making friends named kitty  :P

Looks:

pink hair and a pretty purple dress. She has blue eyes and no shoes.

Abilites: vampire abilities

Items: sword

Accepted! Sorry so late! 

Name: Amelia Dagger
Species: Human
Personality: Amelia is very sweet and kind, willing to help anyone. But on the island she may be more independent than normal
Looks: images.jpeg
Abilites: As a human she is still a water bender. Forming water as a shield, a weapon, travel and a few other things. Though her powers are for limited amounts of time as they are newer
Items: A small  dagger she carries 
Other (Optional): N/A

Name: Amelia Dagger
Species: Human
Personality: Amelia is very sweet and kind, willing to help anyone. But on the island she may be more independent than normal
Looks: View attachment 206345
Abilites: As a human she is still a water bender. Forming water as a shield, a weapon, travel and a few other things. Though her powers are for limited amounts of time as they are newer
Items: A small  dagger she carries 
Other (Optional): N/A

(Accepted :D

Amelia slowly awoke, her back against a tree. She blinked slowly as her head tried starting a small migraine. She shook her head gently and stood up. She had waved her hand as something was hurting her nose before water shot out and hit the tree behind her. She jumped and sighed as she almost forgot about her powers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back