• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Island - A Survival RP

Beeze

!!!
The Island - A Survival RP

So I know it's a little bit on the cliche side, but I decided to make a plane crash survival rp. I'd like input from interested joiners because I'm stuck between two options -

A - A normal survival challenge. Our characters will be stuck on this island with limited supplies and their only goal is to survive and be rescued

B - While exploring the island, with Our characters come across an abandoned laboratory on the island. Again, I'd like opinions because this could go in many directions. They could find old experiments And either ally with them or make enemies of them. They could simply try to learn the lab's secrets and bring them home. They could end up with powers of their own - either accidental or as experiment.

This will take place on discord simply because I'm inviting friends from another site.

As you can see, there are many directions this could go and I'd love input from members.

Rules - There aren't many specific rules I want to mention. Most are common sense. However, I would like to say that I require a minimum of a couple paragraphs per post (and a decent grasp on grammar and spelling), though more is always welcomed. Characters must be realistic and well rounded. While powers And crazy stuff may be implemented later, they all start normal. Respect is also required. I want this to be enjoyable for all bullying will never be tolerated.

Roles - while there is no need to stick strictly to the roles and making your own characters is accepted, these are just a few characters and dynamics that I thought could be interesting. Feel free to put a claim on them.

The Newlyweds -
A young couple on their honeymoon end up in a tragic crash
Female - claimed
Male - Open

The doctor -
Their medical experience makes them a valuable asset

The mechanic -
A lifetime of experience with machines makes this person important to the group

The child -
With their parents dying in the crash, this kiddo is on their own

*The discord is not yet finished, but I can still offer the link to anyone interested*

Thank you for your time

Is this still a thing? Discord server up and running?
Hihi, I’m interested if you’re still looking for people to join!
Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply. School just kinda hit me out of nowhere this week and I've been really low on muse and time. This is still planned if you guys are interested. I have the discord set up and I'm still working on getting all the info in

Great! Remember that the roles aren't necessary. They're more just character ideas and you can feel free to make your own character. Do you have a preference between those two?

Great! Remember that the roles aren't necessary. They're more just character ideas and you can feel free to make your own character. Do you have a preference between those two?

Not really! I have a lot of potential ideas based on the Child role, but I'm also interested in the Doctor because I tend to enjoy those types of characters.
I would tentatively say I'm more interested in the Child because I have a good amount of thoughts already formulated, but if someone else desperately wants it then I'd be more than happy to switch it up.

Great! I've been considering the role of the doctor myself so we can just have two characters with medical experience?

Alright. Give me a minute and I'll post the link to the discord

Well it works like pretty much any other one. I've got multiple pages set up for forms and rules and chat and stuff

Of course! There's not much up right now and we're kinda figuring stuff out but feel free to check it out. Is the link still working or do you guys need a new one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back