• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Invectus Institute [Superpowered School-Epic]

I’ll definitely be taking part, I have just the edgelord in mind. : )

I could be interested in this. My one hope is that GM-given powers are still kept reasonable, for the sake of not breaking the RP entirely, or rendering some people unable to really take part in various storylines.

This looks really awesome! Where do I sign up please? Also what kind of powers would you be assigning? would they be unique for each person, would some be more found then others? are they based on your personality? Sorry I'm way too excited for this! XD

Last edited:
We are currently closed for the first Arc, but are always open for future endeavors of the second arc and beyond!!! I will post the IC thread here when it's finished for you guys to follow if you wish!

Thanks for the interest guys I really had no idea it'd get this much

In development now for future interest. More info will come when I finish the first arc for this RP.

Invectus Institute Arc 2
Spin off project Arc 1

If it's not to late to join, I'd like to register interest.
Is it to late to join this?
Interested! Hope I'm not too late.

We are currently closed for the first Arc, but are always open for future endeavors of the second arc and beyond!!! I will post the IC thread here when it's finished for you guys to follow if you wish!
In development now for future interest. More info will come when I finish the first arc for this RP.

Invectus Institute Arc 2
Spin off project Arc 1

Yawn, I'm tired, let's check RPN before going to sleep...

Hey look the IC is up!

Explodes from all the threads posted

So yeah I am definitely going to take a whole day to read all of this, I'll start tomorrow. But just one question, (going to be dumb again but whatever) can I post a CS now or do I have to wait until Arc 1 is over?

Fae is sleeping...

I’ll join if there are any more spaces, love the idea, just hope it doesn’t get too overpowered with the abilities ?

Hey there! This sounds really cool! I'm up for joining in the next arc! I really like the idea of the character and story development! Though the sound of being assigned an ability is new to me, I'm really looking forward to it!

Disclaimer: Just a newbie rp-er but I'll try my best to keep up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back