The Inn at the Edge of the World (OOC)

So I took a look at my character sheet and thought about reassembling it.

Silver, can I just punch myself in the balls and say I rewrote the sheet?

tfw when this is dead

tumblr_nnsczuwp6K1us00yto1_1280.jpg

I can try and revive it.

Granted, I didn't get an alert for this and only saw it by pure chance, and by the loks of it, I haven't been getting alerts for the last couple posts either. But yeah, I'll see if I can gather who and all together to restructure this shit. I still have all the notes and everything.

Let's see... Avid hasn't been on site since September... Nor has Stickdom or Hellkite... Bardiel hasn't been here since May...

So yeah, @KatarinaMID@KamiKahzy@PixelWitch@Grey and whoever else who's reliable we can possibly induct in, you guys want to try and continue this?

I suppose, and I know Frixz is still lurking from time to time but I also know that she's got a legit job now so her free time is even more scarce than it used to be.

I get to play my scruffy dog boy? AWWYISSS.

All the forums and character sheets will need to be redone though. They got butchered in the move. Heck, all the sub forums have the same name and it's trial and error to click each one and find out what's content it.   :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to go out on a limb (funny cause Catalya is literally out on a limb) and say I only get notifications if I'm tagged with the ---> @Silvertongued @KamiKahzy @Grey @PixelWitch  @Teh Frixz. Go ahead and put that out there, cause I haven't seen any of these until Silver @'d me.

Edit: Or I could actually be following the thread... fml :/

On 10/21/2016 at 8:04 PM, Silvertongued said:

I can try and revive it.

Granted, I didn't get an alert for this and only saw it by pure chance, and by the loks of it, I haven't been getting alerts for the last couple posts either. But yeah, I'll see if I can gather who and all together to restructure this shit. I still have all the notes and everything.

Let's see... Avid hasn't been on site since September... Nor has Stickdom or Hellkite... Bardiel hasn't been here since May...

So yeah, @KatarinaMID@KamiKahzy@PixelWitch@Grey and whoever else who's reliable we can possibly induct in, you guys want to try and continue this?

Honestly, I was really pumped for this (and still am... The Crucible system has kinda hooked me) but I don't know if I'd be able to keep up with this. One of the reasons why I was off was simply because my previous internet provider sucked ass and I couldn't even use my internet most of the days I had it. That, and that it got cut off a month-ish ago. I don't know how better my present provider is, but I'm certain I'll have them for awhile. If you're still willing to let me stay, I'll go ahead and fix my character sheet. I'll be leaving a few roleplay's so I'll have more time to focus those that I'm still in...

>_> Actually, I don't think I'm in many... The few I was in died.

I hate my liiiiiiife. I had everything on my character sheet DONE. And then I restarted my computer without saving the edit...

I HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAAAIN.

So if memory serves, we've just taken on a job to patrol the town we're currently resting in, and deciding who's patrolling with whom?

Sorry for the rambling, I'm just trying to get up to date until everyone figures out how to re-do character sheets and stuffs... I don't want peeps forgetting, cos we had a good thing going~

Also to keep it high on my response list so I find it amongst the clusterfuck of posts... heh.

Yeah that's about right Pix. So who's the recently cleaned Sam going to work with? Or rather, who would he like to work with?

Abram, Lyke, Osric, Caltya, and then there's the soon-to-be recruited Kaster Grey.

Actually Sam might want to hang with Abram just so people don't assume he's a thieving piece of street trash. I mean if he's walking about with a hedge knight then he must be somewhat reputable, right?

Users who are viewing this thread