The Inn at the Edge of the World (OOC)

Well, I would like to go for a former Laman slave, freed through luck/circumstance, trying to find family/way in the world. I take it we're bog-standard humies? No mages, tainted, fae-touched or sweet item bennies?

One of you can be a mage if you'd like, and everything that entails. As for anything else that's "more" than human, I'll hear arguments for it, but no promises.

I dunno, you can write shit down on a small chalkboard. If you can write that is. There's also some serious games of charades.

She's illiterate so pictures and charades it is!

All done with Lyke though the table in derived stats went wonky and I don't know how to fix it.

Fixed it for you Frixz.

Your character sheet is solid, though you need a Skill Focus in Ranged, and your Training in Mercenary (One Handed Edged) is a little bit broad. I'd suggest a weapon type, such as swords, axes, or something along those lines.

Updated and fixed! Should be ready to roll. Though I may add a personality and relationships section for fluff

So we have a pretty multi-talented mute warrior.

I think we still need a quartermaster, loremonkey/medic, and I reckon it'd be good to have a dedicated sneakthief, a sniper, and a fallen knight.

Has anyone else got a character close yet? I'm needing a closer companion and I'd like to write someone into the story!

(Also let me know if I go into territory that Dark Age Crucible doesn't have with Lyke, aka feedback plz)

Lyke seems fine to me, honestly.

I'm inclined to write up my character to be pally with her, but I want to see what other people want before I fill in blanks.

Hey,

Any room for 1 more, or are you guys capping the party at 6? If so I'll happily sit on a waiting list :)

Hellkite

Silvertongued said:
No, at this point it's getting to be first come first serve, so come on in. The OOC is here, and the character page is here.
Thanks! I'll have a read through to see what everyone else is planning and then draw up a character to plug any gaps. :)

Currently putting together a Kelenborne priest/apothecary who used to spend his time patching up wounded Inquisitors. Well read and a good doctor but not too great in a fight.

Still need to put mine up as well, will put something together tonight. Have people decided roughly the sort of characters their making? Would be good to have a balanced party.

Just the two up. And don't worry a ton about party balance, as we are all mercs, most of us have some sort of operational independence

Users who are viewing this thread