The Inn at the Edge of the World (OOC)

Updated the thread. Folks who did not get enough successes did not get mentioned, so just use the General tab as your guide. Rest assured, I did not forget about you.

I think @PixelWitch has a good idea, but only if a few things are true in this situation.

First off, what time is it? Because if it's late at night then the extra light would make sense. However if we have moonlight to work with then torchlight might not be the best idea either. I'll refer you all to this video for evidence.

[media]

[/media]
Thoughts?

Yeah, I dont think a torchlight would be a great idea then. Even though our night vision does suck as humans, we can still see quite a bit in the dark with even minimal light source.

However it might be a good idea if we could get a light source that we could sort of 'blind' this entity with. Even if it's just a little bit of light, if you're eyes are adjusted for nighttime then any light will hurt your eyes briefly. The problem is we'd have to 'hood' the light somehow without burning anything, and as far as I know we don't have any hooded lanterns we can use. Right?

Yeah, I think we might as well get the light going at this point. I just hope it doesn't attract anything else nasty in the area.

So do we need anybody else to post now at this point? Or are we ready to let the unknown noise crash into the open?

Oh aye, I was going to. Might be a little late today, 'cause I have a lot of work to do preparing for guests and the like for Halloween, but I'll get it done as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back