The Inn at the Edge of the World (OOC)

I think Osric and Sam would be our best options for spearheading this survival roll. Everyone else might as well support since we're not keen on scouting out the Gatewood this early on. That wouldn't hinder us from doing anything beyond scouting would it Silver?

You can only have one other person support.

Other than that, yeah, you're fine. You're still welcome to explore, but...

Gotcha. Yeah, in that case I think we should have Osric be our second support so Sam can lead the way.

Thoughts on that guys?

Sounds good. Ealhstan will guard the caravan as normal, and watch out for any beasties that need slaying/running away from.

We gon' die.

[dice]14447[/dice]

[dice]14448[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kickass.

Alright, I'll give the remaining folks until tomorrow evening to post if they'd like, and then I'll move the game forwards.

Oh yeah., I forgot about that. Well, you already got a good solid two successes, so you guys should probably be good for the moment.

Though I may be speaking too soon, looks like we will make it through :P And yes, I am purposefully jinxing it.

Lyke is all posted up, she's decent at listening so she'll join in the guarding. She's ready for a night in an actual bed. Assuming when we arrive we will be seeking out a Tavern or some sort of indoor lodging.

Speaking of, what's the actual plan when we get there? And what's the current state of affairs in town? Like do we know with any great detail contact names, locations of importance, or people in charge?

Abram sure as shit wouldn't, he's never left Kelen before so he'd have no idea what lies beyond the Gatewood other than what he's heard from travelers and revelers.

Ealhstan has traveled a fair bit so he might know some stuff. He hasn't passed through the area in a while though, so what he knows may not be contemporary.

I do love his eyes and hair. Always impressed by your attention to detail with the clothes.

No, no, Frixz, you roll the Attribute, in this case Intuition, with Investigation setting the difficulty. That's 2 dice, with a success being 8 or above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back