The Inn at the Edge of the World (OOC)

I'd say get the food. The meats should last a while without spoiling, and may be necessary if we have to flee due to whatever reason (party starting uncontrolled wild fires in the village). Alternatively, it can always be used as bait or decoy for something we may encounter.

That's very true. @PixelWitch, what say you? I think Abram might be inclined to buy the meats as is, despite it cutting into our funds a bit more than I'd like. Unless you think we can talk him down some?

@Silvertongued, what would I have to roll to try and haggle this guy down from 2 silver sceptors?

Heh, yeah that's probably not gonna happen then. Abram's not exactly a persuasive type without brandishing his weapon. Sam might have a shot at it though. What do you think @PixelWitch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, sorry, 12 hour shifts 3 times a week tends to make one sleepy and disinclined to post.

I also got confused and thought Sam was with the caravan, and not the scouting party.

He's gonna give the cured meat a good once over to be sure. Always be paranoid about something you haven't caught and killed yourself.

Gonna roll for it here I guess. Intuition (3 + 1 for Dognose) and Investigation (3) for give it a good once over. Not for the price being right, just incase there's anything suspect about it. -sniff sniff-

[dice]14363[/dice]

Then that's what we'll do. We hand over the two scepters and thank the man before bundling up the food and heading back for the caravan.

Want us to RP that out @Silvertongued or are you good with just deducting 2 silver from our funds?

Music to my tiny turtle ears.

So will Sam and I be catching up with the caravan as the Inquisitors roll up or will we be seperate from this encounter for the time being?

I can assist but my skills aren't high enough to reduce the difficulty as I'd like. Should I do an assist roll right now?

[dice]14395[/dice]

-points above- There's my roll. That should help out whoever our primary survivalist is for this one, aye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back