• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Illustrious Reboot

OOC
Here

AkuTheWolfOkami

The Shape-shifting Master of Goatees and Darkness
Hey, if you're here then you probably are already interested. So GOOD. I ain't doing no stupid BBCode

Below you'll find a link to a google sheet where we will keep track of roles, characters, and plots. It also has information about the school (including its history.) So it's a good thing to read.
The Illustrious

Anyways, please take liberty with your CS but try to make them as pretty as possible using BBCode.

Remember, your first primary character MUST be one of the freshmen roles. There are 12, but if you can pitch one that you think fits, and is not listed, we'd be welcome to hear it!

Please include the following information below :)
Your applications are subject to review by the GMs.

Name
Sign (for Kicks)
Major
Year(the first character must be a freshman)
Role
face-claim

height
weight
body type
hair color
hair style
eye color
piercings tatts or other unique features

Character's thoughts about themselves (and on coming in as a freshman for the freshmen)

Psych Eval - a paragraph or so describing the character's personality (not their likes and dislikes ..but how they respond to situations, their general temperament etc.)

In depth background (3 Paragraph Minimum)

Have Fun

Tagged: Kingly Kingly GoldenRetriver GoldenRetriver A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; Lemonade Lemonade Emmi Emmi Aster Sapphire Aster Sapphire Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Aato Aato

Last edited:
Each of the Written Paragraphs are to the left (background, persona, appearance) and the lists are to the right.
ALL IMAGES ARE CLICKABLE AND TOGGLES CONTENT

no slide
gcOqeVT.gif

name
Sofia Daniela Torres
nickname
Dee, Fee, Danni, Shake
birthday/zodiac
February 4 Aquarius
gender/sexuality
stem female/ homosexual (basically floats in middle ground of femme and stud...but more feminine than masculine)
role
Hard Knock Life
PalatableDefensiveAfricanwilddog-max-1mb.gif

faceclaim(music claim too)
070 Shake
hair
naturally curly, dark brown, usually in ponytail or braids
eyes
dark Brown
ethnicity
Afro-Latina
skin-tone
light brown nearly yellow
body type
petite/ectomorph
height
162cm/5'4
weight
115lbs/68.04 kg
mods
piercing in each each ear, 070 tatt on left temple near eye
style
urban/hip hop

Screen-Shot-2018-06-06-at-3.59.02-PM-560x399.png

"I just wanna be my fucking self."

070-shake.jpg

Favorite Artists
Kid Cudi
Kanye West
Pusha T
Lil Uzi Vert
Biggie

coding; allrightsreserved @crucialstar
note: all pictures are clickable

Last edited:
29414858_191267891487678_5872167557259067392_n.jpg

Each of the Written Paragraphs are to the left (background, persona, appearance) and the lists are to the right.
ALL IMAGES ARE CLICKABLE AND TOGGLES CONTENT

71397c87ccad9cf9fc008584fc251183.png

46987003_711036102586214_5126352963556202879_n.jpg
45595064_278915079495586_3324631334397377699_n.jpg
Background
"Aloha. Au makemake e ia i ka pono. No kekahi e komo i loko o koʻu alanui."
Kinipela Kimberly Palakiko, is the second of three children born to the lovely union of
Captain Kimberly Alexandra Masoli-Palakiko and Jeremiah Konani Masoli-Palakiko. Her mother was a US Navy Fighter Pilot who ended up stationed in Hawaii before falling in love with one of the natives. When they married they wasted no time on having children. Three to be exact: Jeremiah Koa, Kinipela Kimberly, and Kimbella Kanani. Jeremiah was named after her father and Kinni was named after her grandmother (Kinipela Palakiko) and took her mother's first name as her middle name. Her younger sister was named after her mother, but since Kinni already had Kimberly in her name they opted for a different but similar name. Her mother and sister share the same nickname, however.

Having a career in the military meant that Kinni was without her mother most of the time, though she did enjoy the rest of her Hawaiian family and siblings. Her life was relatively mundane for a local growing up on Molokai, living much of rural life. Growing up she spent most of her time helping out on her family's farm, with their most successful crops being their coffee and macadamia nuts. They never really made a lot of money, mainly making enough to cover farm and living expenses, but they were content. In actuality, her mother brought the most money to the family as a high ranking Navy Officer and fighter pilot. Her Hawaiian family was always resentful of her mother for not being local though even though it was a bit hypocritical considering their grandfather was from the Samoan islands.

Between the family's farm, her mother's earnings and their father's winning as a professional surfer they were afforded a seemingly well off life despite being on the island with a high living cost (though growing and raising their own food cut living costs significantly.) This afforded Kinni the time to spend most of her free time working on what she wanted to work on which most of her life was surfing and sports.

Despite being stationed in Hawaii, her mother was still a very productive fighter pilot (also once apart of the United States Navy Strike Fighter Tactics Instructor program) and called upon to go on many missions and would often be gone for months at a time depending on the nature of the task. Her mother's absence would take a toll on her father who would degrade into an alcoholic and abandon his kids altogether. When her father went MIA, their mother wasted no time in getting them and moving them to Atlanta where she had been reassigned to not long before. Many around the situation believe her reassignment and their disagreement on moving probably led to an argument and their father's subsequent degradation. Since the day their father went missing, they hadn't seen him.

After moving to Atlanta, Kinni was drawn by cheerleading sophomore year of High School. There was no other activity like cheerleading that said 'look at me' for the teenage girl. So despite her basketball coach's urges, she dropped basketball and became a cheerleader. Yet it didn't seem like enough....she always felt like she was missing something...

She found out what she was missing her Sophomore Year in High School when she stumbled onto a fashion show. She loved everything. Modeling, designing clothes, being seen and adored for her fashion. So since that day, she became hip to all of the latest trends. She also started to come up with some crazy ideas of her own, and after getting her hands on a sewing machine...she began to sell her own line.

After her brother left to go play football at the University of Alabama, Kinni was left with her own devices to keep herself busy through the day. She'd spend most of her free time with her sister, using her as a model for her fashion and clothes. Since Kinni was doing a good job, Kimmy had no qualms with being her sister's mannequin. Then eventually after a lot of pressure from her mother, and a little bit of wanting to be near her siblings still she took a scholarship offer to be a cheerleader at DuBois.

Thoughts
"Swear my mom makes me do whatever she thinks is best. She figured that since she went to DuBois I'm supposed to be like her. Since she was a poodle, I'm supposed to cross SGRho too. Lowkey I was hoping to get back to Hawaii, maybe go to UH or something, but since I wanted to stay close to my little sister and relatively close to my brother I decided to choose to DuBois. They offered me a cheerleading scholarship, so why not. Plus I get to be near Atlanta, so let's use this time as an opportunity to pop."
"I'm kind of somewhere in between losing all my shit and keeping it all together. I'd like to say I usually lean towards the latter, but somehow it's hard to tell. I just know that I'm great, and my fashion line is great, and the sooner the people notice the easier life will be. "

Persona
Insecurities run rampant through this teenage bipedal mammal, and they surface often in nasty characteristics. A cheerfully sweet girl by nature and resident clown, many would be surprised to find the nasty name-calling that Kinni could find herself in. A nasty girl with a 'holier than thou' attitude, that seems to find her way into schemes to get ahead. Though most people see her as the sweetheart, anyone who has gotten too close has been witness to her talons.

She is a hardworking girl, between cheerleading and volleyball (and her fashion line of course), always doing everything she can to be at her best, to be the best. She is persevering and does her best to try hard and be patient with her growth. She is mostly selfless, not hesitating to often give up her lunch to someone who is less fortunate. She has the patience of a saint when it comes to things she's working on, and usually can turn out perfection in relatively short time.

Her jealousy sometimes overshadows her good nature, though she is very adept at hiding her schemes. Manipulating and playing her way through life as a game of chess. Her desire to be the best, her desire to achieve greatness seems to be crazy. She is an odd girl, who often watches anime and eats the weirdest dishes in her free time. She hadn't eaten fast food since she was 5 (though she isn't opposed to fast food type food, just not the commercialized, preservative filled things they sell) and tends to love cooking for people as much as she loves eating.

Appearance
You call her a model and she'll deny it, but deep down she enjoys the attention that her model physique brings her. Long legs have her standing tall above many of those who surround her. Her Dark Oak brown eyes similar to the color of the trees from her mother's home in Georgia, compliment her honey roasted golden caramel skin. Her luscious lips paired with her strong brow and jawline, are a testament to her mother's African roots. Her hair texture varies through her large head of hair, from kinky and curly, to straight and curly, but is predominantly kinky and curly. Her skin is seemingly flawless, blemishes and pimples being almost clear as the cloudless day.

Her appearance isn't perfect, her athletic history has come with its pitfalls including a knee and ankle surgery. that has left a few scars. There are also plenty of scars on her upper left arm, but most of those are covered up by her half sleeve tattoo. She also isn't the most proportionate of people, having thick thighs, small waist, and thick legs but a skinny upper half and small bust size.

Tattoos of all kind cover most of her body, but can't really be seen when she has clothes on. A little of her tattoo on her front can be seen when she wears something that shows off cleavage, or shorts because of leg tattoos that reach below her knees. All of her tattoos mean something and was done the traditional tribal way and she is very proud of them.

25038905_2021818311436619_7725288513456832512_n.jpg
name
Kinipela Kimberly Masoli-Palakiko
nickname
Kinni, Little Koa(by her brother)
birthday/zodiac
oct lucky libra
gender/sexuality
cis-het
class
freshman
major
Fashion Design, Fine Arts double major
34094320_2097104297168071_6879892169096691712_n.jpg
hair
usually big curly fro but sometimes straight
eyes
Dark Oak Brown
languages spoken
English/Hawaiian/Hawaiian Pidgin/Samoan/Tongan(semi)
skin-tone
honey roasted caramel
body type
slim/athletic
height
5'10
weight
mods
piercing in each each ear, naval, and chest
style
urban fashionista

22278024_1298151653645987_6995550389927936000_n.jpg

Favorite Anime
My Hero Academia
Sailor Moon
Dragon Ball Super
Naruto/Boruto

tattoo
Samoan-belly-tattoo-For-Girls.jpg

Samoan-Leg-Tattoo-for-women-600x400.jpg

8806b1d867695633cdce2693c0584771.jpg

374a3bc24543ff1a6144b68bcb01153e.jpg

coding; allrightsreserved @crucialstar
note: all pictures are clickable

Last edited:
W.I.P.

krasivie-stiknie-dlinnie-mujskie-strijki-22-foto.jpg
Nanook Ochoa
FC: Rick Mora

Full Name: Nanook Tadeo Ochoa

Nickname: Na-Na (usually as a tease by family), Nook, Teddy

Sex: Male

Birth Date: 17 September

Sign: Virgo

Sexuality: Demiromantic Bisexual

Major: Media, Communications, & Journalism

Year: Graduate Student {Year 5} (pursuing Master's)

Role: ~TBD~

• Ethnicity: Mexican / Inuit

Body Type: Ectomorph ► Tall & Thin ► General muscle

Height: 5' 9" [~175 cm]

Weight: 146 lb [~66 kg]

Hair: Thick ► Wavy ► Dark brown ► Worn long & loose

Eyes: Deep-set/Hooded ► Reddish-brown

Distinguishing Marks & Mods: Skin scarcely dotted with moles ► Slash-like birthmark on back of left shoulder ► No tattoos or piercings

Style: He tends to dress for warm weather and doesn't like tight-fitting things. He likes simple, loose, and minimal. He always sports a polar bear claw necklace that was given to him by his mother when he was younger. In formal situations, he will reluctantly suit up, tuck in his necklace, and style his hair accordingly.

rickmora3.jpg

Last edited:
full
Makaio Newalu-Stewart
FC: Clifford Mamotte

BASICS

Full Name: Makaio Emery Newalu-Stewart

Nickname: 'Mak' and 'Kai' are used on occasion by friends and family.

Sex: Male

Birth Date: January 21

Sign: Aquarius

Sexuality: Heteroromantic Heterosexual

Major: Mathematics

Year: Freshman

Role: The Athlete

• 14e9392b8deff801106ab33ef7e05bbe.jpg

Ethnicity: Black/Polynesian (Native Hawaiian)

Body Type: Mesomorph » Athletic » Broad/Wide Frame » Moderately muscular

Height: 6'1" [~185 cm]

Weight: 186 lb [~84 kg]

Hair: Black » Thick » Wavy » Usually kept short or shaved

Eyes: Brown » Deep set » Oval-shaped » Monolid

Distinguishing Marks & Mods: Standard lobe piercings » Leaf-esque cultural tattoo on right bicep

Clothing Style: Suits or dressy-casual for formal occasions » Most commonly clad in casual, warm-weather clothing due to the unforgiving climate: "aloha shirts", t-shirts, tanktops, shorts, jeans, slippers [sandals], etc. or shirtless

hi.gif
Kanaka-Maoli-Flag.png

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_n5mocxpBwk1s9on4d.jpg

Ximena Castillo

18 Years Young

November Baby

Mfin' Scorpio

Double Major
(Art & Business)

Year 1

La Latinx

TINASHE (putsomerespeckonhername)

height
5'5"

weight
125lbs

body type
skinny||athletic

hair color
Black

hair style
Mid-waist length||Wavy when wet otherwise kept straight

eye color
Hazel

piercings tatts or other unique features
Nose Stud

Character's thoughts about themselves (and on coming in as a freshman for the freshmen)
"I would describe myself as the type of person who normally stays to themselves. Sure I have friends and hang out all the time, but they know nothing about me and stuff like that. I don't trust people that easy, therefore letting people in is a hassle. Other than that, I can be dope to hang out with. When people say I'm quiet it's not because I'm shy or anything like that, I just need a minute to process you and how I feel about you. I'm weird that way, sorry, but eh. When it comes down to like dating and stuff I'm straight. People say you never really know that until you try it and trust; I've tried. I'm not exactly looking to date anyone so I hook up sometimes. But, don't get the wrong idea. I only hook up with guys one at a time and for long periods of time. I have zero feelings for them when this happens, yet they always end up having feelings for me. I don't know if it's because I suppress that or if I know how to detach myself but. I am very passionate about things that I enjoy, which can be the worst thing for my relationship with other people. Lowkey I'm a whole ass mess and me going into Dubois a whole mess is a good thing. Means I can figure myself and other shit out."

Psych Eval - a paragraph or so describing the character's personality (not their likes and dislikes ..but how they respond to situations, their general temperament etc.)
Usually, Xi is a cool-headed person, normally thinking about things to the fullest of extents. She doesn't quite react the way people expect her. She needs a minute to process, which can take a few days, but it helps her decision making.

In depth background (3 Paragraph Minimum)

Ximena was born in Los Angeles, California, right on the beach. Well, not on the beach but that's where her family lived. She was born in a normal hospital under normal conditions, besides the fact that she didn't have a father. Her mother was 30 and had this whole plan where if she hadn't had a child before it, she would just get a sperm donor. So, Xi was technically just a sperm baby. The donor was black and her mother Hispanic, so that's where she would get her latinx title from. It was weird growing up this way, but she had soon grown used to not having a dad. When people asked her about him, she would just say he died in a war which would gain her brownie points. She grew up close to her mother, sharing everything with her. Her mom was something of a hippie, so Xi grew up with very little rules yet she understood her place in the world and what rules not to break.

Her mother was an artist and growing up in L.A. she was exposed to as much artistic creativity as she could be. Ximena then took up dancing and other arts like painting and music. Dancing was probably one of her main focuses, being trained from ballet to contemporary. The arts school she went was able to sort of mold her into this all around artsy person.

Last edited:
[div class=container][div class=bigimage][div class=img1][/div][div class=img2 style=display:none;][/div][div class=img3 style=display:none;][/div][div class=img4 style=display:none;][/div][/div][div class=header][div class=hname]demetrius hill[/div]
[div class=tag]eighteen[/div][div class=tag]male[/div][div class=tag]pan[/div][div class=tag]detroiter[/div][/div]
[div class=tabcon][div class=tab1 style=display:none][div class=appearance][div class=scroll][div class=bigtext]faceclaim[/div]
merlyn wood

[div class=bigtext]appearance[/div]
demitrius is small for both his sex and age, but he's definitely imposing at times. his hair is bleached blonde and eyes a dark brown. he's commonly underdressed.

[div class=bigtext]birthday[/div] august 9th
[div class=bigtext]sign[/div] leo

[div class=bigtext]height[/div] 5'2
[div class=bigtext]weight[/div] 137 lbs
[div class=bigtext]body type[/div] ectomorph
[div class=bigtext]eye colour[/div] light brown
[div class=bigtext]hair colour[/div] blonde
[div class=bigtext]hair style[/div] buzzcut
[div class=bigtext]body mods[/div] ear piercings, arm and chest tattoos

[div class=bigtext]major[/div] film
[div class=bigtext]year[/div] freshman
[div class=bigtext]role[/div] hood type

[/div][/div]

[/div][div class=tab2][div class=scroll][div class=bigtext2]personality[/div]
People often assume Demetrius is kind from a first glance due to his minuscule stature. But half a minute with him proves he's crude, antisocial, hostile, and hard-hearted through and through. Not to say he has no soul, but it is deeply buried beneath layers of pure stone. Despite his poor upbringing, he is deeply intelligent, especially regarding film theory and the arts. He has a scholarship for a reason. He's a very enriching person once you get to know him, someone who knows a lot and loves to be taught new things. But the process of "knowing" Demetrius can take months, maybe even years.

He's not friendly towards new people, often intentionally avoiding social interaction. This is in part due to anxiety, which he rarely discloses with anyone, not wanting to come off as weak. In spite of his nasty personality, he's hardly arrogant, even self-loathing at times. His views on himself are incredibly self-aware. Any attempt to insult his hostility or lack of sociability is oftentimes seen by him as stating facts. But he's also quick to point out the flaws in others without anyone asking, often hiding it under a guise of "brutal honesty". He will almost never lie to you unless it's to protect the remains of his shattered ego. If you've hung out with Demetrius for a long time and he says he "hates" you, take it with a grain of salt. Making emotional connections often makes Demetrius uncomfortable, even in an environment where he doesn't have to worry about his friends getting shot.

His love of the arts isn't often something he talks about, as he believes it makes him look like a dork. But once Demetrius gets started, it's difficult to make him stop. But more than that he loves fighting. And drugs. Drugs and fighting. He's no addict, he's only done heroin... once. And what kind of college kid doesn't like pot? But fighting, that was 99% of what he seemed to do these days. Any amount of poking or prodding can send Demetrius into a fit of rage, and he's not fun to deal with when he's mad.

Demetrius could have, really, gotten into any college he wanted. But Demetrius' relationship with rich, white kids is not the best. He knows far too many jokes about "popping caps in white boys", and it's hard to blame him considering that, on the rare occasion he interacted with those kinds of people, they were relentlessly cruel because of their class and race difference. An HBU seemed like a comfortable place for him to attend, as there'd definitely be at least someone to understand his problems and leave him the fuck alone. God knows, he can't stand people trying to psychoanalyze or "fix" him, which far too many people have tried at some point or another. He feels like people see him as some kind of hard-to-win trophy, and once they obtain him everyone will think they're cool.

That ain't how life works.
[/div][/div][div class=tab3 style=display:none][div class=scroll][div class=bigtext]history[/div]
Demetrius was born in the heart of Detroit, right off the eight-mile road. He was raised by a single mother, Imani Hill, a kind but weathered woman. She was hard on Demetrius, though not abusive. She always showed him love, and he respects her for that, considering all the shit she had to shovel constantly just keeping his dumb ass alive. In spite of this, he knew early on there was something missing in his life: a father. People called him "no-dad Demetri" for as long as it took them to realize how cruel that was. What was it like having a dad? Would his life be easier? Mom's life probably would be. But after years of sex work, Imani had no intent on settling down with a man. (Not to mention that, despite Demetrius' complaining, he probably wouldn't accept a new father figure so easily.) But this was far from the end of Demetrius' problems.

Detroit in the 90's, or... really at any point, is no place for a young child. He managed to avoid getting murdered or kidnapped and made a couple of friends during his early years. But in high school, it became harder to exist. Adulthood was coming fast. Tensions were high, everyone was banging, all that jazz. Demetrius had, arguably, gotten involved with the "wrong kind of people". The kinds who really had to worry about getting shot.

His closest friend, Tyler, was a petty drug dealer. He mostly sold to other people their age. However, at some point he must have accidentally walked on the wrong side of the city to make a deal. The two had known each other since elementary school, and Imani woke Demetrius on a Sunday morning to tell him that Tyler had been shot through the temple a week ago.

Everyone had been wondering where he went.

Demetrius' depression lasted longer than he'd hoped, but he still made himself attend school, do his work, show up at his part time job, and so on. But he definitely had changed. Now he really took notice of all the people who used to attend his school that didn't anymore. Did they transfer elsewhere, or was it something worse? It was scary, so much so that he shut himself off from others. He didn't want to feel the way he felt ever again, and in a city like this, it could happen to anyone. He began his violent acts at 16. Some white kid saying everyone in Detroit was "a walking corpse". Needless to say, Demetrius made that kid wish he was dead, no doubt. He liked having control over something for once, and soon enough he'd start shit if you even looked at him funny.

In spite of his violent track record, his grades were incredible and he had a surprising knowledge of the arts. He applied for a scholarship at Dubois Academy, and it was subject to discussion simply because of his aggression. But he made a promise, nay, a solemn oath, not to "start shit" on the campus. And that was sufficient enough, especially for such a rising star as Demetrius Hill.
[/div][/div][div class=tab4 style=display:none][div class=combat][div class=scroll][div class=bigtext2]jams[/div]
Kid Cudi
Eminem
Brockhampton (ironic, yes)
Tyler, the Creator
Kendrick Lamar
Snoop Dogg
Lil Wayne
Cardi B
[/div][/div]

[/div]
[/div][div class=buttoncon][div class=button1]stats[/div][div class=button2]personality[/div][div class=button3]history[/div][div class=button4]jams[/div]

[/div]

⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div]

[class=container] --img-1: url('https://i.gyazo.com/384d26f8275c140a102d4c5f42e8c710.png'); --img-2: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/d58e2d699ad330f4a025e451cad56cf6/tumblr_p6yrv9707P1vzkjvvo9_250.jpg'); --img-3: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3e/2a/16/3e2a165825b96933d0fa494d8df4d4de.jpg'); --img-4: url('https://www.famousbirthdays.com/headshots/merlyn-wood-3.jpg'); --img-5: url('https://centralsauce.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/mw.jpg'); --img-6: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/01/98/d9/0198d9beda055782c1b056f1824dca35.jpg'); --bg-color:#F6D3D7; --color-1:#C5B9A1; --color-2: #E4AEC6; --color-3:#A7AED8; --color-4: #67B6B4; --color-5: #FCEAAE; --bcolor-1: #C6A5CA; --bcolor-2:#F5CF94; --bcolor-3: #889ACC; --bcolor-4: #C4DBA0; --btcolor-1:#BF9886; --tcolor-1: #757161; --tcolor-2: #485356; height:360px; width:390px; margin:auto; padding:10px; background-color: var(--bg-color); position:relative; [/class] [class=bigimage] height:125px; width:125px; border:1px solid var(--color-1); float:left; position:relative; padding:5px; [/class] [class=img1] height:125px; width:125px; background: var(--img-1); background-size:100%; position:absolute; [/class] [class=img2] height:125px; width:125px; background: var(--img-2); background-size:100%; position:absolute; [/class] [class=img3] height:125px; width:125px; background: var(--img-3); background-size:100%; position:absolute; [/class] [class=img4] height:125px; width:125px; background: var(--img-4); background-size:100%; position:absolute; [/class] [class=header] height:70px; width:243px; background-color: var(--color-2); float:left; margin-left:10px; [/class] [class=hname] color: white; margin-left:10px; position:relative; top:-2px; text-shadow:1.5px 1.5px var(--bg-color); font-variant: small-caps; font-size:28px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1.5px; display:inline-block; [/class] [class=tag] height:17px; min-width:10px; font-size:10px; background-color: var(--color-3); color: var(--bg-color); display:inline-block; padding-right:3px; padding-left:3px; padding-top:2px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:0.5px; margin-left:6px; position:relative; top:-5px; [/class] [class=buttoncon] height:110px; width:125px; padding:5px; border:1px solid var(--color-1); margin-top:123px; [/class] [class=button1] height:25px; width:125px; background-color: var(--bcolor-1); color: var(--bg-color); font-size:15px; font-variant:small-caps; text-align:center; letter-spacing:1.5px; font-weight:400; margin-bottom:2.5px; transition:0.3s; [/class] [class name=button1 state=hover] background-color: var(--color-2); color: var(--bcolor-1); cursor:pointer; transition:0.3s; [/class] [script class=button1 on=click] hide img2 hide img3 hide img4 hide tab2 hide tab3 hide tab4 show img1 show tab1 [/script] [class=button2] height:25px; width:125px; background-color: var(--bcolor-2); color: var(--btcolor-1); font-size:15px; font-variant:small-caps; text-align:center; letter-spacing:1.5px; font-weight:400; margin-bottom:2.5px; transition:0.3s; [/class] [class name=button2 state=hover] background-color: var(--color-2); color: var(--bcolor-2); cursor:pointer; transition:0.3s; [/class] [script class=button2 on=click] hide img1 hide img3 hide img4 hide tab1 hide tab3 hide tab4 show img2 show tab2 [/script] [class=button3] height:25px; width:125px; background-color: var(--bcolor-3); color: var(--bg-color); font-size:15px; font-variant:small-caps; text-align:center; letter-spacing:1.5px; font-weight:400; margin-bottom:2.5px; transition:0.3s; [/class] [class name=button3 state=hover] background-color: var(--color-2); color: var(--bcolor-3); cursor:pointer; transition:0.3s; [/class] [script class=button3 on=click] hide img2 hide img1 hide img4 hide tab2 hide tab1 hide tab4 show img3 show tab3 [/script] [class=button4] height:25px; width:125px; background-color: var(--bcolor-4); color: var(--btcolor-1); font-size:15px; font-variant:small-caps; text-align:center; letter-spacing:1.5px; font-weight:400; margin-bottom:2.5px; transition:0.3s; [/class] [class name=button4 state=hover] background-color: var(--color-2); color: var(--bcolor-4); cursor:pointer; transition:0.3s; [/class] [script class=button4 on=click] hide img2 hide img3 hide img1 hide tab2 hide tab3 hide tab1 show img4 show tab4 [/script] [class=tabcon] height:270px; width:245px; position:relative; left:3px; float:right; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 100%; width: calc(100% + 14px); overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:5px; [/class] [class=bigtext] font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; display:inline-block; background-color: var(--color-3); padding-left:3px; padding-right:3px; color: var(--color-5); text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:0.8px; margin-bottom:3px; margin-top:3px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=bigtext2] font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; display:inline-block; background-color: var(--bcolor-2); padding-left:3px; padding-right:3px; color: var(--bcolor-3); text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:0.8px; margin-bottom:3px; margin-top:3px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=tab1] height:270px; width:240px; position:absolute; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=appearance] height:190px; width:233px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; background-color: var(--bcolor-2); font-size: 10px; color: var(--tcolor-1); text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tab2] height:260px; width:230px; position:absolute; font-size:10px; background-color: var(--bcolor-3); overflow:hidden; padding:5px; color: var(--tcolor-2); text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tab3] height:260px; width:230px; position:absolute; font-size:10px; background-color: var(--bcolor-4); overflow:hidden; padding:5px; color: var(--tcolor-2); text-align:justify; [/class] [class=combat] height:190px; width:233px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; background-color: var(--bcolor-1); font-size: 10px; color: var(--tcolor-2); text-align:justify; [/class]

Last edited:
W.I.P
images (31).jpeg
Evie"Redhead"Aldaine
Redhead,Vie(V),Al
March 16,Pisces
Female, Homosexual
"The White Token"
Magors in Poetry,and Theater
Freshman
-------
Faceclaim:
5 ft.5 3/4 in.
119 lbs.
Slim
Red
Usually wears her hair in a high pony,or regularly down on her shoulders.
Light brown eyes
images (33).jpeg
images (32).jpeg
images (30).jpeg

Inner thoughts:
Redhead loves herself especially since she looks just like her beautiful mother Evelyn Aldaine.Redhead thinks very highly of herself and is not ashamed of saying "I am better then you."Redhead is excited to go to school for the freshman year.She has a lot of things planned for the upcoming year and she can't wait to take them to action.
Psych Eval:
Redhead is very neat and organized.She calls herself a neat freak because she can't stand to see something messy or unorganized.Anyway Redhead is a really smart, beautiful,young lady.Lets talk about why she is so neat and organized because she has OCD(obsessive-compulsive disorder).She likes everything perfect and she gets frustrated and maybe even angry when it's not.

James Masterson
giphy.gif

Name: James Masterson
Birth Month: June
Sign: Gemini
Major: Economics
Year: Freshman
Role: The Wealthy Kid
face-claim: Eric Saade

Appearance: I II III

Character's thoughts about themselves:
Finally a chance to spread my wings and live my life how I want. No father with his demands and no older brothers to live up too.
I just can't wait to party and actually get to know people and not have my interactions filtered by my parents.
Not even planning to pledge the frat my father and brother did. Screw that I want to do my own thing while i'm here.

Psych Eval - a paragraph or so describing the character's personality:
James is very free spirited despite coming from a family of "old money".
Being the third born son gives him a lot of freedom, that James is aware of and makes full use of.
He is laid back and can be seen as lazy, but the work he puts in reflects in his grades throughout his academic career.

In Depth background:

James is the youngest son of Donald and Maria Masterson. He can trace his family tree back generations coming from an Old Money family.
He was always the free spirit in the family along with his twin sister Sasha. His older brothers Jacob and Ethan were the ones to carry the family legacy.
James was the academic genius in the family, able to top his classes throughout his prep school and now in college he was ready to do the same.
James' free spirited ways were always tempered because his father had strict ideas regarding how the children acted and upheld the family name.

James' family learnt of his sexuality and the only one who has any way of an issue with it is his father, however this is mostly around the impact of the news
on the business. But oddly enough the sales began to go up as the LGBTQ community became interested in the services prompting his father to sponsor pride events and local LGBTQ charities, letting James run the charity side of things as a figurehead. It was this work that allowed James to get into Economics and Business to better help the charities supporting the community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back