• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Illustrious Estate of Lord Solberg [REBOOT]

That’s true. Ellise’s life is more important in Soleil’s eyes so her anger towards her sister’s actions would be fueled by that thinking. I’m guessing Ellise would be fed up by Soleil’s overprotectiveness and her habit of being controlling/restricting? She did set curfews, enforced their studies, and threatened a lot of potential suitors back in the day after all... *hint* family drama *hint*
Hm, I don't think she'd feel fed up, after all she always saw her sister as someone she was really close to and loved, more just a tad annoyed by her stubborn streak XD as for the rest well- after the incident with the fire Ellise changed a lot and whilst Soleil disappeared 'd say she'd have tried to take over as the more mature one in the family

monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy
Well....before she left, he would most likely have a sort of rivalry going on with her for the position of reliable elder sibling, but he would eventually give in and just let her help as she wished, given that he had more and more to do around the Estate. He hopes she still sees him as the older brother she can come to when feels like she needs to talk. He will have undoubtedly missed her in her absence, but will welcome her back with ferver and hope that nothing has changed.

Cosmos Cosmos
No, I do not feel she will be rejected regardless of her pregnancy. It's an interesting concept she has: I just worry about what it might do the plot. So far, I don't see any problems.

Well....before she left, he would most likely have a sort of rivalry going on with her for the position of reliable elder sibling, but he would eventually give in and just let her help as she wished, given that he had more and more to do around the Estate. He hopes she still sees him as the older brother she can come to when feels like she needs to talk. He will have undoubtedly missed her in her absence, but will welcome her back with ferver and hope that nothing has changed.

Cosmos Cosmos
No, I do not feel she will be rejected regardless of her pregnancy. It's an interesting concept she has: I just worry about what it might do the plot. So far, I don't see any problems.
What would his opinion be on Ellise though I am curious? I mean, she sees him as her idol but at the same time will treat him like a young child especially if he tries to do something risk or dangerous.

What would his opinion be on Ellise though I am curious? I mean, she sees him as her idol but at the same time will treat him like a young child especially if he tries to do something risk or dangerous.

Cosmos Cosmos

Oh boy, is this a battle royale of who gets to be the eldest sibling? XD It’s funny though how the two sisters treat him as if he’s the younger brother when he’s the LORD of the family. Poor Julius haha.

Oh boy, is this a battle royal of who gets to be the eldest sibling? XD It’s funny though how the two sisters treat him as if he’s the younger brother when he’s the LORD of the family. Poor Julius haha.
XD ha, yeah, poor julius being beaten up by a mafia leader and a heavily pregnant teen

XD ha, yeah, poor julius being beaten up by a mafia leader and a heavily pregnant teen
Soleil doesn’t lead a ‘mafia’ per se, but a small group of skilled lackeys who often run ‘special’ errands for her. Mafia’s a little extreme for her pfff.

Perhaps a gang could be arranged during the story, I dunno. We’ll have to see where this goes haha.

Soleil doesn’t lead a ‘mafia’ per se, but a small group of skilled lackeys who often run ‘special’ errands for her. Mafia’s a little extreme for her pfff.

Perhaps a gang could be arranged during the story, I dunno. We’ll have to see where this goes haha.
….. Don't try and deny the fact she's a mafia leader XD

Cosmos Cosmos
Julius views her as the pure younger sister, but with her baby on the way, he is conflicted. When he first found out how she got pregnant, he insisted the child be given up for adoption, but as time went on he accepted that she was going to keep her baby regardless of his thoughts. Now he treats her like some sort of fragile vase, afraid that any misstep or trip will spell doom for the both of them: he simply wants her and her child to be safe.

Cosmos Cosmos
Julius views her as the pure younger sister, but with her baby on the way, he is conflicted. When he first found out how she got pregnant, he insisted the child be given up for adoption, but as time went on he accepted that she was going to keep her baby regardless of his thoughts. Now he treats her like some sort of fragile vase, afraid that any misstep or trip will spell doom for the both of them: he simply wants her and her child to be safe.
awwww!! She would've fought him for it probably, but defiantly be happy when he finally came to at least somewhat terms with the situation, I imagine David will like his uncle Julius very much~ :3

I was thinking of making a daughter from a struggling rival potion maker family. She was coerced to go undercover within the family as either a romantic partner, a new friend or maybe the help? to try and steal their secrets. Would that be cool? Maybe part of the Lunatonnes? Doesn't have to be them if you have plans for that family though.

NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy
You certainly could make a character of the Lunatonnes if you so wished, but they are not rival potion makers: They are Charm suppliers. Basically, they just enchant things to do specific tasks or such. However, you could still certainly make a Lunatonne regardless! If you're really set on the rival potion family thing though, you could certainly come up with another Noble family yourself. Sky is the limit!

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines
If you know you can handle more than one character, then I won't say no. Just be careful not to neglect one over the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back