• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern { ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐’€๐‘ท๐‘ฌ. } โ€” ๐™ค๐™ค๐™˜

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
status update: Iโ€™m using my placeholder code as a base for my actual code

itโ€™s really simple so donโ€™t expect much but I might mess around and shuzsh it up a bit

I mean you could bring that irony with the character by making him look lithe & lanky but heโ€™s really a hulk
Oh my gosh, yes! Everyone just sees him and they're like 'he doesn't seem strong, why's he our brute?'

Cut to him literally mauling a table.​

Oh my gosh, yes! Everyone just sees him and they're like 'he doesn't seem strong, why's he our brute?'

Cut to him literally mauling a table.​
iโ€™m already ๐Ÿฅบ at him, heโ€™s baby

the lore page can now be found here ! more will be posted tomorrow night but if you have any questions please let me know !!

I finished all my exams for this week so Iโ€™ll finish my gal likely tomorrow!

(if I donโ€™t shame me for being lazy and probably napping)

just kidding I have an apa report due,,,expect it Thursday or Friday,,,

๐Ÿฅบ
good luck with your report lovely !! you 100% got this~

My forms taking a bit because of a mix of procrastination, schoolwork, and general lack of writing inspo, lol. I should get it tomorrow though!​

I'm waiting for a requested cs code to be finished. ^-^ I do have the majority of little cinnamon roll Oliver's character sheet finished however!

my professor even cancelled the lecture tomorrow to give us more time to write the apa review and I know damn well Iโ€™m just gonna use the time to sleep in

Iโ€™m almost done with my girl (not really) imma try and finish her soon cause the deadline is when I have my first chem exam ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

My form should be in today! I gotta get back to work on it a bit after school.​

If this is still active can i have an extra day to finish my character? i really need to focus on studying for my chem exam on momday. nymphadora. nymphadora.

after receiving a few requests for extensions, everyone โ€” myself included โ€” being busy with assignments/real life and seeing that not many people have completed sheet, iโ€™ve unfortunately come to the decision to close this rp for the time being. iโ€™m sorry this message hasnโ€™t come sooner, thatโ€™s completely my fault for not being organised. but hopefully iโ€™ll see everyone around the site and once again, iโ€™m really sorry for the abrupt closing but i feel like itโ€™s the right decision to make at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back