• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP!) OOC2

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Salem: *undisturbed silence while he gives the boi a death stare* Oh I won't touch her...

???: *yeets olivia from behind* HAH GODIE

Honestly I might. I feel like making the three stooges

Jayde immediately does stabby stabby before running to catch Olivia, holding her close as she cleaned the blood off her blade. "And that's how you deal with a disrespectful shit stain."

Salem: *undisturbed silence while he gives the boi a death stare* Oh I won't touch her...

???: *yeets olivia from behind* HAH GODIE

Honestly I might. I feel like making the three stooges
Basil: BRUH YOU DONE FUCKED UP -Says this in a posh British voice which is funny af-

I wanna see these three stooges thugs that sounds fun XD

The rest of the goons: ....*peace sign before dissappearing*

Salem: What I get for hiring idiots who smoke behind dumpsters all day...
Ubel: *hiding behind his legs*

lol, that'd be hilarious.

Salem: *dramatic sigh before going into the interecreational super-secret erlacticsaplastic system of hermosa security*
...*Gets their house re-possessed after five seconds*
*cue classic evil villain laugh*

And Jayde sending an entire Court of pissed off Gypsies after him as she helps to change the locks in the house as they retreat to the hidey holes.

And Jayde sending an entire Court of pissed off Gypsies after him as she helps to change the locks in the house as they retreat to the hidey holes.
Basil really is a mouse, he has hidey holes and secret rooms all over his house XD

That is to say, even as a human he's still a damn mouse at heart

She honestly looks like one of those devils who would throw a pink shirt into your whites by "accident."

hehe WhuWhUpS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back