• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) - OOC1

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
So we have :
Laurel's place (does it have a name?), The Dragon's place and The shark's reef. -Food
The mayor's office/city hall, the sheriff's office, the community college and the primary/high school. -Public spaces
Pride lands hotels, and probably some apartment buildings we could name -Lodging
The mortuary and the church (and most likely a church yard)
Devil's boutique
Pete's Pet grooming service
The new station
The court of miracles
The real estate business office building?
A court-house. (possibly in the city hall)
The Olympic National forest
Sherman's mechanic
Charlie's antique and book shop
Nat's Ice cream parlor

Suggestions:
-Hospital, doctor's office.
-Grocery stores (probably some 'cheaper', more standard ones and probably one or two fancy shops)
-A vet (considering the amount of animals people have) could also double as a pet adoption service

Questions
-Is there a full on hospital? Or would it be in a bigger place?
-How big is it really? (could try to put up a map)
-Is there any special way landmarks? Rivers, big hills, ravines, etc?

All I got so far

Last edited:
So we have :
Laurel's place (does it have a name?), The Dragon's place and The shark's reef. -Food
The mayor's office/city hall, the sheriff's office, the community college and the primary/high school. -Public spaces
Pride lands hotels, and probably some apartment buildings we could name -Lodging
Devil's boutique
Pet shop (name?)
The new station
The court of miracles

Suggestions:
-Car mechanic
-Grocery stores (probably some 'cheaper', more standard ones and probably one or two fancy shops)

Questions

All I got so far
Doug's Pet grooming service is just called "Doug's Pet Grooming Service"! Quite the creative one he is.

So we have :
Devil's boutique
Pet shop (name?)
The new station
The court of miracles

Suggestions:
-Car mechanic

Questions

All I got so far
Sherman Miller is a mechanic. He has his own workshop at his garage. It doesn't have a name yet, but I think it counts?

Are Ice Cream men allowed in Hermosa? Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes I am asking because my idea is that my new OC is an ice cream man and Mr. Fredrickson is still a balloon salesman who are locked in a feud with each other since Childhood and often sabotage each other.

Are Ice Cream men allowed in Hermosa? Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes I am asking because my idea is that my new OC is an ice cream man and Mr. Fredrickson is still a balloon salesman who are locked in a feud with each other since Childhood and often sabotage each other.
Yes Ice Cream is allowed but only certain flavors are allowed to be served:

Chocolate
Vanilla
Strawberry
Neapolitan
Cookie Dough
Chocolate Chip
Mint Chocolate Chip
Rocky Road

That's it. Gonna tag Redfork2000 Redfork2000 So you see this too for Nat!

So we have :
Devil's boutique
Pete's Pet grooming service
The new station
The court of miracles
Sherman's mechanic
Charlie's antique and book shop
Nat's Ice cream parlor

Suggestions:
-A vet (considering the amount of animals people have) could also double as a pet adoption service

Questions

All I got so far
This is a great list thank you so much! ;u;

There is a Hospital in town, it'd be called Hermosa General Hospital.

The town itself is laid out as follows:
Main street is the center of it, where the mayor's office, the museum (Hermosa Natural History Museum), all of the restaurants, and most if not all small luxury shops are as well as anyone who owns a small shop like the pet grooming place Doug owns, and the bookstore as well as the movie theater which is very old.
To the West of main street would be the older buildings and slums, like the old church etc.
To the east of main street is where all the mansions and rich people live, basically the mayor and her friends, it's a gated community and off limits to anyone else outside of the mayor and whoever else lives there.
To the south of main street are where the elementary, middle and high schools are located as well as the big grocery store, the post office and the public library, as well as Hermosa's Channel 10 news station.
To the North would be where the hotels like Pride Lands, as well as apartment buildings as the suburbs for middle class citizens are located, and further North is the Olympic National Forest.

There's no river but there is a lake to the West outside of the slums, and several miles away is the Pacific Ocean since this takes place in Washington State USA, but because of the town's energy wall/curse keeping the Disney/Pixar characters inside, they would not be able to go to the beach. They could swim in the lake, it's big enough and safe to swim in, but they'd need written permission from the mayor to do it and it has to be done on a weekend. There's also streams and creeks up in the Olympic National Forest, and a slightly smaller lake to go fishing in just outside of the National Forest more Eastward.

The big hills are to the North in and around Olympic National Forest. There's no ravines.

Here is a map of Washington State, the red circle is the barrier keeping everyone in, and the black dot is the town of Hermosa itself and where it's located in Washington State, and the Olympic National Forest is North of it as you can see.
hermosa in washington state.jpg

My phone finally allowed the text box to load. The town now has 2 mayor assistants and a judge,an apothecary, a doctor office and a florist. If you have Oogie Boogie, Aurora, Lady and the Tramp, or Alice and want to arrange something with your rival character please pm me to talk about ideas

Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes Alright thanks. You cool with Carl Fredricksen's house being smack-dab in the middle of the rich neighborhood and having the Mayor and her friends wanting him out?
He wouldn't be allowed there since it's a strictly gated community, but his house can be on main street, and the mayor would want to remove his house there anyway since she wants to build another store where his house is. XD

This is a great list thank you so much! ;u;

There is a Hospital in town, it'd be called Hermosa General Hospital.

The town itself is laid out as follows:
Main street is the center of it, where the mayor's office, the museum (Hermosa Natural History Museum), all of the restaurants, and most if not all small luxury shops are as well as anyone who owns a small shop like the pet grooming place Doug owns, and the bookstore as well as the movie theater which is very old.
To the West of main street would be the older buildings and slums, like the old church etc.
To the east of main street is where all the mansions and rich people live, basically the mayor and her friends, it's a gated community and off limits to anyone else outside of the mayor and whoever else lives there.
To the south of main street are where the elementary, middle and high schools are located as well as the big grocery store, the post office and the public library, as well as Hermosa's Channel 10 news station.
To the North would be where the hotels like Pride Lands, as well as apartment buildings as the suburbs for middle class citizens are located, and further North is the Olympic National Forest.

There's no river but there is a lake to the West outside of the slums, and several miles away is the Pacific Ocean since this takes place in Washington State USA, but because of the town's energy wall/curse keeping the Disney/Pixar characters inside, they would not be able to go to the beach. They could swim in the lake, it's big enough and safe to swim in, but they'd need written permission from the mayor to do it and it has to be done on a weekend. There's also streams and creeks up in the Olympic National Forest, and a slightly smaller lake to go fishing in just outside of the National Forest more Eastward.

The big hills are to the North in and around Olympic National Forest. There's no ravines.

Here is a map of Washington State, the red circle is the barrier keeping everyone in, and the black dot is the town of Hermosa itself and where it's located in Washington State, and the Olympic National Forest is North of it as you can see.
View attachment 700576
Perfect! I'm thinking of maybe the Court's tunnels being under the old church, branching out kind of like a spider's web, which could be why it's called the Web, it'll have hidden openings around a lot of the main places, I'm thinking maybe in the following places

• Outside the gated community (which is how they got to Delphina so fast
  • in the outskirts (to catch idiots they had Blanked
  • Outside Basil's house (mainly for plot convenience so Jayde can slip out of Court with her temper flaring)
  • Up north to the Olympic Forest and deeper
  • Outside Salma's practice
  • Outside a 7-11 (so money can be spent on the good shit lol XD)
Just a few main ideas, may add more as needed, but keep in mind, they'd be all over the city, entrances concealed so no one can see them unless they're actually looking hard for them.

Perfect! I'm thinking of maybe the Court's tunnels being under the old church, branching out kind of like a spider's web, which could be why it's called the Web, it'll have hidden openings around a lot of the main places, I'm thinking maybe in the following places

• Outside the gated community (which is how they got to Delphina so fast
  • in the outskirts (to catch idiots they had Blanked
  • Outside Basil's house (mainly for plot convenience so Jayde can slip out of Court with her temper flaring)
  • Up north to the Olympic Forest and deeper
  • Outside Salma's practice
  • Outside a 7-11 (so money can be spent on the good shit lol XD)
Just a few main ideas, may add more as needed, but keep in mind, they'd be all over the city, entrances concealed so no one can see them unless they're actually looking hard for them.
YESSSS I LOVE THIS IDEA! >w< Basil would be totally cool with an entrance to The Web outside his house.

She may start off that way to cool off once she realizes what she's done lol XD
skjdfk Oh gosh poor Jayde! Basil should be going back home after he talks to Laurel. If Jayde is lucky Basil can show her the secret room where he is doing his major investigation on the mayor and her friends. He can also open up to her about the criminal mastermind he's been hunting for several years and how that criminal vanished, but despite not being able to leave Hermosa Basil's still looking for clues on that criminal mastermind and where he could be.

YEEES!!!! And she finds a violin and fiddle around with it kind of playing a few intricate scales from reading several books on the subject going from house to house and just asjhgapoerhgao;eirjg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back