• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hydra Faction OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I've really like all the ones I've watched so far, though my standards are notoriously low and I am easily entertained. I think WandaVision is my fave so far but I'm biased since I went to school for fashion history and the costume design was great

She looks really cool, I love that both of our characters are funky teens capable of great violence, lol

She acts a bit younger given shes not been used as much and had alot of stasis/minimum outside world time other than assignments. Was drawing a blank on Alias so just decided to use Winter Soldier as the basis.

Valid, Anya looks younger but acts older. For alias I just looked at other sider names so that it would still be reminiscent of 'Widow'

Yeah, only reason i guess they have 12 missions compared to others is the fact they've been around/done jobs since mid 50's, since idea was they dont get used too often.

Yoooooo, everyone's characters look so cool. This is gonna be an absolute chaos crew if I've ever seen one

I feel it's the dream team and they're soooo wreaking chaos. i'll get the first post up tonight so we can this party started

4AM in morning for me so not sure what time tonight is lol. Also added a few minor things to CS that came to me.

oh gosh, go to sleep. I'll finish it in an hour or so. but please go to sleep

First post is up! Feel free to respond, but please keep and order with responses!

Posted, not sure on the current setting so just had them moved to an undisclosed area and activated since thats what i could clean from the previous post. Tell me if i need to alter anything, just trying to establish what they are actually like.

Hey! Welcome! Feel free to make your character on the cs or drop some ideas

Curious how people are picking the activation words, logic behind them or random. wasnt sure if there was a set number so just copied a old movies for mine lol

I noticed Everyone used six words. So i decided on six words that seemed fitting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back