• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunters OOC

JadeGreen17

Chimeric Spirit
--For the Hunters RP started by Ya Boi.--​

Well I'm not sure I thought maybe they were waiting on others to post cause I think there are some more people who havn't made character yet who said they were interested.

Its said in the OP of the characters post that we'd be getting DMs? Presumably Boi would have started DMing people and adding to the list even if we were still waiting on some CSes.

Also another thing why are all the men asexual or agender and there's honorsexual which i'm guessing was half a joke. XD a girl ain't got no options

Khy is a character from another story which I transferred over, and because I'm asexual and aromatic IRL and can't do romantic RP to save my life. I can't speak for anyone else.

I’ll give an explanation for Gaether’s asexuality. He has little feelings left in his mind, none of them romantic. And he obviously has little want to form bonds with other people that in his eyes will just end up dying. animegirl20 animegirl20

I don't feel like my character needs explanation on their gender identity so

So do you want to make another intrest thread with your own hunter idea? I mean I guess we could start this one ourselves but I don't know same thing happen to another rp I was in and it still ended up dying so I don't know maybe making a new hunter type idea might be better. But that's just my opinion.
JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17

So do you want to make another intrest thread with your own hunter idea? I mean I guess we could start this one ourselves but I don't know same thing happen to another rp I was in and it still ended up dying so I don't know maybe making a new hunter type idea might be better. But that's just my opinion.
JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17

Well we could always start up a new interest thread since I haven't been messaged by Ya Boi, and he probably would have interjected into this conversation by now if he was still active/interested. I ran a supernatural RP called Nightmare Hunter about a year ago on a kind of similar premise. (The story where Khy is from). We could take aspects from that and any ideas that you have and sort of co-DM the rp. In fact most of the players really liked the RP and I know of at least one I could ring up again, maybe.

Hmmm. I might be up for it, if you don’t mind me bringing mister immortal over. JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17 If you two end up making it @ me

Last edited:
Well we could always start up a new interest thread since I haven't been messaged by Ya Boi, and he probably would have interjected into this conversation by now if he was still active/interested. I ran a supernatural RP called Nightmare Hunter about a year ago on a kind of similar premise. (The story where Khy is from). We could take aspects from that and any ideas that you have and sort of co-DM the rp. In fact most of the players really liked the RP and I know of at least one I could ring up again, maybe.
That sounds good!

Hey! I’m definitely interested if a new RP is going down! Maybe @ me too, please, if it isn’t too late? o:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back