• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Hunter Family

"I'm not that drunk" he chuckled before shaking his head. He lifted Lucas up in his arms as he was stronger than Emery. He carried the boy to his bedroom before tucking him in. "I'll go get you some nice warm milk and some cookies so wait here" he smiled before walking back down.

"He left, he was on the phone. Looked like it was urgent. But he said he'd see is tomorrow at the bonfire" he said to Emery. The bonfire was a yearly celebration for the whole town to go to. It was a time for new beginnings and great cheer overall. "But he left me his awesome car so I guess I'll be driving a sports car" he grinned.

@ScarsOfWonderland @wonderboy1234

Lucas let Rayne pick him up and carry him to his bedroom. He cuddled into him and clung to him tightly. He didn't get carried very often anymore because was a bigger. He didn't want to be too heavy and have Rayne buckle and drop his thin 115 pound body. Lucas whimpered when he was tucked in. It was still relatively early in the evening. He wasn't even tired yet. Though his whimper subsided a bit when he was offered milk and cookies. He liked treats like that. Lucas grabbed his tiger plush from its position on the outside of his sheets and he clung to it. Lucas didn't listen though when Rayne told him to stay put. When the man left the room Lucas followed a few minutes later holding his tiger by one of its back paws.

@ScarsOfWonderland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
( Darn, I missed a party. :'( )

"You'll never guess what just happened." Daniel said to the family; as they rummaged through a bunch o' boxes. Angie looked up at him, but, Andromeda and Alec continued rummaging through the boxes.

"What happened?" Andromeda, Angie's mother asked as she took out a cup, covered in plastic. She slowly unwrapped the plastic and put the cup in a cabinet, with the other dishes she had already unpacked. Daniel showed her a piece of paper, which was engraved with some fancy initials. "Oh, we were invited somewhere?" Andromeda questioned. She read over the card a few times before she looked up at the clock. Well, it's a bit late now, isn't it.

"Oh, come on- we'll jump into some clothes and get going. I'm sure it'll be fun." Daniel said as she put his hand on Alec's shoulder. "I'm down." Alec said in a more grown-up voice.

Angie looked around at her family. She was pretty tired, but, she never gave up an invitation to a party. "Well, if you guys are going to go, I'll go as well."

"No, we shouldn't. Honey, I'm too tired, and I think we need some rest. I mean, we've had a long day. A long, long, long day." Angie's mother said to her husband, whilst looking in his eyes. Daniel sighed and gave her a nod. "Okay, it's probably too late anyway." Daniel replied as he kissed his wife on the cheek.

Angie packed away some more kitchen stuff, before she went up to her room- her new room. It was empty, apart from her bed, and the dozens of boxes against the wall at the end of the room. She took off her clothes, until she was only in her bra and knickers, and hopped into bed. She put her earphones in and listened to "Silver Springs", by Fleetwood Mac- before she began to drift off to sleep.

( @Cami Oh, God. I'm sorry, I didn't know you have someone called Alec. Angie's lil' brother is called Alec. I just looked in the sign-ups area and saw you had someone called Alec as well. I didn't mean your character, lol. I'm sorry 'bout that! )

(( @TheFordee14 Oh, okay don't worry about that then :) But if you want to add extra characters make sure to put up a character sheet about it so that everyone knows who you're talking about :D ))

Adriana walked into back into the Hunter's house. she rubbed her forehead and walked upstairs, she went into her room and closed her door. She locked it just wanting to get some sleep. she glanced at her phone and saw she had a message. She flopped down on her bed and looked at the new message. She groaned, her boss wanted her to make 5 more dresses.she got up from her bed and opened a door on the side of her wall. It had tons of fabric in it, every color of the rainbow.

Emery glared at Rayne and shook his head and walked into Lucas room and kissed his head.

"Goodnight buddy" he muttered before heading out of the room and walked into kitchen getting a banana chip out of the fridge and placed it his mouth eating it then yelled out to Rayne "god dammit make me some cupcakes! You dumbass" he called out then laughed to himself.

"Dumb shit" he murmured then ran his hand through his hair.

@Cami @wonderboy1234

Adriana grabbed a roll of pink fabric and set it down on a table. She clicked a lamp on that shown on what she would be doing. She cut out the pieces she needed, starting on the base of the dress she started to sew.

Lucas wandered down the stairs, he wasn't in bed and he heard Emery downstairs. His brother swore a lot and did other things that mommy and daddy had taught Lucas not to do. Lucas wandered into the kitchen his wolf plush in his hands. The boy leaned against the wall and slid down onto the floor pulling his knees to his chest.

"Dat's not nice," Lucas said innocently,"Rayne ain't no dumbass...or a dumb shit...he's smart!" Lucas said giving out a loud huff and crossing his arms across his chest.

"You wouldn't call me those things," Lucas said. His voice quivered softly and he whimpered out,"Would you?"

Lucas went to middle school like any kid his age but due to his disability he was special Ed. He was antisocial and horrible in people situations (as seen in his actions at the party). Lucas got bullied and teased for the way he was. Little did they know Lucas was insecure to begin with because of his past but his classmates constant harassment made it worse. Lucas had been called it all stupid, dumb, dumb ass, shit for brains, window licker, queer, gay, I'm uncultured, and of course they had their favorite. That favorited was the word retard. Lucas despised that word and had been sent to the office multiple times for starting fights over that word.

Adriana heard what was going on downstairs. She sighed and stood unlocking her door and going downstairs. "what is going on?!" Adrianna asked. She took out a mug from the cabinet and started making coffee.

Emery walked over to Lucas and leaned down next to him and grabbed his cheeks and looked into his eyes and sighed.

"I wouldn't call you those things, cause your awesome, but unlike Rayne he is a complete douche rocket okay?" He said then heard Adriana coming down there stairs and sighed.

"What do you want?" He asked rudely rolling his eyes.

"i want to know what's going on" she said putting her hands on her hips. She glared at Emery, she set her mug down on the counter as the coffee brewed in the coffee maker.

Lucas leaned into Emery and got all bashful. He giggled softly and whispered in Emery's ear,"You awesome too."

Lucas looked up and saw Adriana and he smiled at her. "Rayne's a douche canoe!" Lucas repeated excitedly not realizing that he probably should not have repeated that.

"really guys" she glared over at Rayne too. She rolled her eyes and poured herself some coffee. She turned and stomped out of the kitchen and up the stairs slamming the door. She locked it shut so nobody could get in.

Emery laughed as Lucas said that then hugged him holding his hand out towards him.

"I mean he did learn it from the best" he smirked then looked up at Adriana "why is your panties in such a bunch?" He asked just as she walked up stairs.

"You think she jealous?" He asked looking over at Lucas and smiled raising one eyebrow.

Lucas smiled and hugged his tiger plush. He scooted up close to Emery and touched his brothers cheek. His brother's 5 o'clock shadow was prickly and tickled his fingers. Lucas leaned his head forward and placed his forehead on his other brother's. "Adriana very jealous," Lucas said giggling a bit.

Adriana sipped her coffee and continued sewing her dress. It soon became very dark outside, she sighed she had finished her coffee a little bit ago and didn't want to go downstairs. She sighed she had shadows under her eyes already, she guessed the coffee wore off.

Emery chuckled and locked eyes with Lucas "wanna go big the shit out of her?" He asked raising a brow and smiled deviously then grabbed him carried him up the stairs and placed him on the ground as softly as possible then looked down at him and smiled.

"Lets go!" He muttered barging through the door .

"What the hell you doin in here are emo now?" He asked plopping down on her bedside with a smirk.

Lucas smiled and hugged Emery. He giggled happily as he was carried out of the room and up the stairs. He clung to Emery not wanting to get dropped. When he was set outside the door Lucas clapped his hands and nodded excitedly. When the two of them barged in Lucas let out a loud roar. In reality it was him shouting loudly,"Rawr!" Lucas got up close to his sister and wrapped his arms around her. He rubbed his tiger plush's snout up against her cheek.

"Hi sissy," Lucas said beaming a large smile.

Back) Adriana smiled at Lucas, she kissed him on the head and hugged him tightly. Adriana glanced up at Emery still wanting to be left alone right now. She had work to do.

Lucas wrapped his arms around his his sister as she hugged him. He smiled happily at the kiss he received on his forehead. Hugs and kisses were one of his favorite things because they proved that someone cared about you. Lucas noticed Adriana looking at Emery and the boy frowned, looking a little sad. Lucas whimpered and slowly let go of his sister. The boy got up. "I sorry for bother you," Lucas said. He walked over to Emery on the bed and sat on his brother's lap. Lucas leaned in and rested his head in the crook of Emery's neck, he wrapped his arms around Emery's torso and squeezed him tightly.

@ScarsOfWonderland

Users who are viewing this thread

Back