• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Hunter Family

Emery stumbled out of his bedroom with smoke trailing from behind coughing badly then laughed hysterically. "Dumb b*****s gonna die" he said stumbling down the staircase heading into the living. He stared into the mirror "god how could you ever know how perfect someone could ever get?" He wondered staring off into space the.

He Walked over to Naomi " why are you wearing that?" He asked squinting his eyes then gagged himself. " bonfire yessssssss" he said kept on making the sssss sound. He loves to go to the bonfires. Then noticed Naomi pulling out her wallet his eyes grew big then snatched it "I'll take that" he said with a smirk raising it up high so she would have to stand in her tippy toes to grab it.

@Cami

"Oh, darling you look gorgeous!" She beamed as she smiled. She quickly pulled out a good thirty dollars before giving it to London. "This is for you, I want you to buy yourself something nice. You deserve it" she said before she stroked her daughters cheek and gave a big grin. "And what did I tell you about calling me mom?" She asked before chuckling.

Naomi smirked at Emery before stepping on his foot to make him drop it. She took out thirty dollars and gave it to him with a look of amusement. "Behave" she stated simply whilst laughing.

@PaigeAmbrose @ScarsOfWonderland

@UnwantedTruth ((Just have her visit the house or be at the bonfire ))

Last edited by a moderator:

London

She would Go to the Minnor and would Look at Her self and said "I actually Look Good" she said Smiling at herself. She would then Grab her phone and sit on the couch On Twitter and Facebook Like What she always do​

Hayden

Hayden entered the house with the key Naomi gave him years ago. He was glad to be back from Thailand and he was glad that it was the day of the bonfire that he made his return. He smiled realising that everyone was probably still getting ready. He entered the living room to see Naomi, Emery and London. He gave a charming smile before he spoke. "Mrs Hunter, Emery, London" he said addressing all of them with a slight drawl of an accent in his voice. He let down his guitar case and put it to the side. "I take it you're the only ones ready then?" He asked with a slight laugh.

(( near the lakeside @UnwantedTruth))​

London

She would turn around and Look at Hayden and say "Surpriseing That I am Ready on time for once sometimes it take me 1 hour to get dress and Put Make up it take forever" she said Laighing​

(A guitarist with a slight accent to his voice?)

Mfw+Jon+Tron+_89b5f111983c64ff14d79bdae1e4799b.png

Levi gets finished browsing the antique store and exits with a couple of trinkets which should help him to be "hip" with the kids and help him to blend in. The contents of his purchase include a pair of round sunglasses and a couple of decals for his guitar. Levi then spends the next half hour putting on the decals in the way he desires on his guitar.

1212852238-stickers%20acoustic%20guitar.jpg

Emery smirked taking the money "as you pleas!" He muttered with a fake charming smile then placed it into his pockets. "Oh I will I'll be perfect like I always am" he added then looked at Hayden.

"you think?" Emery asked rudely "who are you?" He asked raising an eyebrow the. Flipped his dark hair out of his eyes and smirked cough "f**k you" cough he gestured the. Smiled. Then turned to Naomi "who is that?" He asked.

@Cami

"You really don't remember anyone do you? It's Hayden, your brothers best friend and our close family friend" she rolled her eyes before giving Hayden a tight hug. "Ah you really have changed! Why aren't you at the bonfire?" She asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Ah I came to greet the family, also I'm kinda jet lagged from Thailand" he chuckled. He raised an eyebrow at Londons comment and found it funny whilst reminiscing on the past. He shook his head at Emery before rolling his eyes.

"Is it fun being ignorantly stupid?" He asked Emery with a smirk before he waved and went off to greet the others.​

Emery raised his eyebrow at Hayden then glared "is it fun to have a mouth full of teeth?" He asked Angrily then clutched his fist raising it. "I'm sorry for your parents they made a huge mistake like really were you really the fastest sperm?" He added then chewed his lower lip with a smirk.

He said laughing slightly then turned to Naomi "is Alec gonna be there?" He asked letting out a sigh giving a couple of glares towards Hayden. Then chuckled placing a beanie on his head then placed his hands into his pockets trying to control his anger. Besides he wasn't ready to beat someone up...just yet.

@Cami

"It seems like I was, though I guess God got a little lazy when it came to you" he stated simply with a shrug of his shoulders before sitting down. He could tell Emery wanted to hit him but either way he spent a lot of time in Thailand so he learnt how to fight better. "I mean Jesus, sometimes I don't know whether to laugh at you or pity you" he said as he went and checked his phone. He chuckled at Emerys question to Naomi before shaking his head.

Naomi just rolled her eyes at the boys banter before turning her attention to Emery. "Yes he is, why? Emery I dont want you near him. From what I've heard last night, he's become a bad influence" she stated firmly.​

@ScarsOfWonderland

Adriana stumbled out of her room. She just had some short Jean shorts on and a cute green t-shirt. She just didn't want to wear anything uncomfortable like a dress. She walked down the stairs and saw Hayden. "Oh, hi Hayden" she smiled at Hayden kindly.

Emery glared at the boy and laughed "and I thought gay guys were supposed to have style you know" hr laughed then folded his arms across his chest. "I got lazy when you stepped in the room" he added then leaned up against the wall looking over Naomi.

"Him a bad influence?" He laughed hysterically "and I thought I was a bad influence?" He laughed then looked over at Hayden "if you don't like me then why don't you leave before I shove a fire place poker up your ass till it comes out of your mouth and blood is pouring out of your eyes and " he said seriously.

"That's sad cause Asians can't see anyway" he added " you must be pretty bad" he laughed then turned to look at Naomi.

"There is nothing wrong with Alec it's just your the one to judge" he sputtered then stumbled down the stairs "I'm out!" He called out heading down the street towards where the bonfire was happening.

@Cami

It didn't take long for Levi to head to the lake where the bonfire was going to take place, he strolls up to a couple of trucks that were parked many feet away from a large teepee-shaped pile of logs and sticks,

"Hey, do you guys know when this thing starts?" Asks Levi to the three men who are still hauling more wood off of the back of one of the souped-up tucks,

"What?" One of the teens asks before turning around and gasping,

"No fucking way, YOU ARE REAL! Nuh-uh, this ain't the guy, you paid someone to dress up as him, Eric, you shit-head!" Yells the teen who was in disbelief that that was indeed the real Levi Hallen,

"
Why are you so shocked that I'm here?" Asks Levi followed by a chuckle and a realization of why the teen was so shocked,

"Nah, that's the real him, you know I wouldn't pay anyone to dress up for anything!" Says the supposed "Eric". Eric then jumps down from the truck and walks over to Levi,

"Hey, thanks for comin' down here tonight. Me and Henderson over there," Eric points to one of the teens who was pouring some gasoline onto the wood and continues his sentence,

"Took the liberty of hooking you up with a little stage." Eric leads Levi over to a makeshift music area for Levi to play music at. The area was simply several logs laid over on their sides in front of what appeared to be an old porch which would serve as a "stage". There was also another log that rested upright next to the stage with a small piece of cardboard attached to it, written upon it was, "
THE REAL LEVI HALLEN PREFORMING LIVE FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF OTHERS!". Levi was very content with his new friend's work,

"
Hey! Thank you so much, this is the best stage I've ever seen." Levi says with a genuine look and feeling of joy. Eric shrugs and flings his arms,

"Oh well, what are friends for? Hey, if you need anything, let me know. And you don't have to pay me back for any of this, the look on people's faces when they see that you're real is going to be priceless!" Eric says with a laugh,

"
Well, do you mind if I could have a seat?" Eric thinks for a second and nods,

"Wait here, I'll be right back." Eric then runs off and returns with a medium-sized stool, he places it upon the stage and looks off towards where the entrance to the lake is, he sees that more teens are arriving and suddenly gets really excited,

"Oh goody, it's about to start! Are you sure you're ok with doing this show?" Eric asks, Levi nods and sits on the stool,

"
It's perfectly fine, I just find it hard to believe people know me." Levi says followed by a chuckle.

(I feel as though I'm praising my character when I really am not trying.)

Paislee had finished getting dressed and she runs downstairs. "I'm ready." After a few minutes she leaves and gets to the lake looking around nervously. There were bunches of teens and that made her happy. Plenty of people to connect with.

Hayden

"You know it's frightening when the short skinny bisexual boy is threatening you" he laughed before getting of his seat and walking towards the stairs.

"I don't hate you..." he murmured as he went up to Raynes room hoping that Emery didn't hear him. He smiled for a second before knocking on the bedroom door.

Alec

Alec looked both ways before jumping over the fence that separated the outskirts of town from lakeside. Aside from the small tear in his jeans, the rest looked alright. He checked his phone for the date and time before sighing in relief and shaking his head. His phone rang to have him pick up immediately.

"Hello? Cosima?" He said quickly as he began to pace.

"Cosima, that's not true and you know that" he said in an frustrated tone of voice. "Please, listen to me" he said with his eyes and voice softening. He looked across lakeside to see people arriving, many who he knew, coming towards where he was.​

@ScarsOfWonderland

Emery was already out the door when he heard Hayden began to talk again he rolls his eyes and headed down the street pulling the jacket over his head so it was easier not to reconize him he soon reached the lakeside. Making his way past the crowd of people then plopped himself on the ground and stared at his surroundings.

"Thank god I need some time on my own" he muttered taking out his perfectly good rolled blunt and placed it between his lips and lit it

taking a long and deep drag. He knew that his parents knew what he does but doesn't pay any attention to it.

@Cami

Alec hung up the phone is frustration and snapped the thing inside his hand. "Shit" he murmured. He ran a hand through his tousled hair, his hand slightly curled into a fist. It wasn't like him to get angry over such things. He chewed on his lower lip in thought before he decided to go more close to the bonfire. Maybe some of the alcoholics and drug addicts of the area would help him get his mind of things.

He spotted Emery before raising an eyebrow. He approached him and sat next to him whilst pulling the cigarette out of his mouth and putting it out.

"Keep up like this and you're going to die earlier than me, which I think is pretty soon" he said looking into the distance.

"And besides, I'd be upset if you died" he chuckled. It was the irony of the situation that made him laugh and how tragic it actually was.​

@ScarsOfWonderland

Emery glared at Alex "what's up with you I thought only douches like you don't hang out with drug addicts" he said angrily then laughed "if I died?" He said then flipped his hair out of his eyes then shook his head. "If I died that would be the most amazing f*****g thing that ever happened" he muttered with wide eyes. "Everyone would be better off without my bullshit".

"Who were you screaming at?" He

asked pulling his hood closer to him then fixed his band t shirt then looked over at Alec slightly. "Have you ever even done drugs if so shut the f**k up" he laughed nudging him playfully.

@Cami

Alec rolled his eyes at Emery. "The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will end up controlling you" he said as he brought his hand towards Emery's face and brushed the hair away from his eyes. "We all have choice in this world, and we all love to get high. And I seek scandal and low companionship to know I'm not the filth of the Earth" he said nodding at the drug addicts.

He looked towards Emery and raised an eyebrow. He was surprised he heard that conversation at all. "Cosima" he answered simply leaving no room for arguments or questions. He made it clear he didn't want to talk about it.

"Sometimes it isn't drugs that kill you, it's the ache for relief that does the job".​

@ScarsOfWonderland

Several teens have already seated themselves on the logs in front of the makeshift stage, most of them were just there to listen to the music but some were taking pictures of Levi just to prove some non-believer friends wrong. Levi had already lined up his concert song line prior to arriving and is currently playing his third song,

The Kinks-All Day and All of the Night​

The Doors-Break On Through (To the Other Side)

The Rolling Stones-Paint It Black

Jefferson Airplane-Somebody To Love

Pink Floyd-Another Brick In the Wall

Violent Femmes-Blister In the Sun

Vampire Weekend-Cape Cod (Kwassa Kwassa)

Gorillaz-Revolving Doors

"I wanna see it painted, painted black! Black as night, black as coal! I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky! I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black! Yeah!" Sings Levi, he wasn't half bad at playing the guitar or singing, and the teens were listening to the song with a certain degree of happiness. Levi kept drawing in a small crowd, only a kid or two every couple of minutes, but there surely was a crowd gathering.

Emery leaned back when Alec tried fixing his hair then sighed. "Whatever I rather be a drug addict then know what kind of shit and piss runs through these streets" he muttered then let in a deep exhale turning his gaze over to the scenery.

"Yeah whoever that person is?" He said raising an eyebrow to the unfamiliar name he brought up "is that person your dating or something?" He asked then shook his head pulling a bottle of whiskey out of his pocket "want some?" He asked raising the bottle to his face "come on I know you want some".

@Cami

"Cosima is my past" he said looking into to distance with furrowed eyebrows. His voice was a little shaky and he didn't like having her brought up in a conversation at all.

"I'd rather not. Whiskey tastes like piss, only a sailors drink to drown his sorrows really" he spoke with his nose scrunched before pushing Emery playfully and laughing.

"Emery, Emery" he murmured twice as if he was trying out the name on his tongue to see if it fit. "Was there ever a sound more beautiful than your name?" He said sarcastically whilst laughing but a part of him was serious.​

@ScarsOfWonderland

Users who are viewing this thread

Back