• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Hunter Family

Adrianna stayed quiet, staring at Emery. She couldn't say anything, Was this how he felt?. If so she felt sorry for him, she then noticed her was still coughing blood. "emery this is not a joke you need help" You could hear in her voice that she was scared off what was happening to Emery.

:I )

man brb for like 20 min)

Emery came to a stop and shifted his body towards her and locked eyes with her.

"I'm fine I might just got a little cancer from all the cigarettesor asthma something I'll be fine...don't worry" he trailed off and nodded his head "why are you scared?" He added

kay back)

"oh i dont know your coughing up blood, were out here in the dark, noyone knows what's happening because everyones at a party!" Adrianna exclaimed. She started breathing much faster now. She was freaking out, she sat down on the ground grabbing her knee's and hugging them. she rocked back and forth, back and forth staring in front of her.

Emery looked down at Adriana and sighed leaning down on both knees. "You will be fine" he said softly "I'm fine trust me" he added and hugged her tightly. "Quit freaking out woman" he said "that party was lame as f**k anyways" he added "do you really even wanna be there in the first place?" He asked pulling away slightly looking at her.

"no..not really" she stopped rocking and looked at him. "you want to just hang at home?" she asked "i mean the party won't end for a while, that means no parents for a while". she smiled hoping Emery would like this idea.

Emery looked at her and nodded taking a deep inhale then stood up extending his hand out for her. "What do you like to do anyways?" He asked raising an eyebrow "smoke weed get wasted?" He wondered glancing at her. "It's weird to know that we're adopted...you know" he added chewing his lower lip.

@Dragonlover1

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrianna took his hand and stood up. "I don't know the only thing I really do is drink and that's it" she shrugged. "uhhh yeah real weird," she smiled. "Come on, let's get home so I can change out of this dress" Adrianna starts walking towards the house.

Emery rose an eyebrow and a smirk plastered across his lips "okay then we shall get home otherwise dad my beat my ass...god I hate him" he grumbled then followed her "you look very nice" he said trying to sound as nice as possible.

Emery gulped and nodded trying not say anything rude even though she was actually very gorgeous. "Yeah I'm being serious" he muttered then helped her up the stairs to their house leading her inside shutting there door behind them. He headed up the stairs "just get yourself cleaned up then we can figure something out to do" he said

Adrianna eyed Emery "okay" she went up the stairs and closed her door. She took out her side ponytail and her headband. She just grabbed some pair of shorts and a tank top and put it on.

Lucas looked at Alec and nodded awkwardly. "I...I know," Lucas said. Lucas had fist hand knowledge on drugs and knew exactly how bad they were. The poor kids mother did drugs and was an empty jittery shell all the time. It eventually led to her killer herself. She thought she could fly and jumped off the roof. Lucas was horrible at making conversation and merely nodded bobbing his head a bit to tell Alec he understood. Lucas waved slyly and walked over to the nearest corner.

He stood in the corner awkwardly. His head was down and he was twiddling with his thumbs and would occasionally tug on his tie. The boy was horrible at social interactions. Even though he wasn't looking he could tell people were looking at him with judgmental eyes. Viewing him as some kind of unwanted freak. It was quite obvious that the boy was disabled. Everything from his mannerisms to his speech. He was getting overwhelmed with all the people. That's why he moved over to the stairwell and took a seat a few steps up. It was getting too busy in here and he couldn't take it. He just wanted to go home. Home, to his room. There it was quiet and he could play with his toys, color, or draw and everything would be ok. The loud noises and the constant chatter were making his head hurt. The boy looked up the stairs and saw Emery enter a room with some girl. Lucas didn't know what else to do so he walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Not like knocking was very good because Lucas opened the door widely.

"Emery?" Lucas whimpered into the room looking for his older brother.

@ScarsOfWonderland

@Cami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emery smiled at Adriana "wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked then heard his door open he glanced over finding Lucas standing there he rose an eyebrow.

"what's your problem?" He asked standing up walking over to him kneeling down slightly.

Lucas found Emery and his face lit up, then he noticed that he was talking to a girl and Lucas blushed. He knew Emery wanted to...what had Emery called it? Wherever it was. Lucas couldn't remember. All Lucas remembered was a he wasn't allowed to tell mom and dad his older brother had given him a ghetto/slang filled version of the birds and the bees talk.

Lucas took a deep breath and sighed when Emery left the girl to talk to him. Lucas misunderstood what Emery had asked him. "What's your problem?" That's what people said when they wanted to know if he was retarded or just stupid. They also said that when they got irritated and angry with him.

Lucas didn't want Emery to be mad at him. He couldn't take it if his older brother hated him. Lucas started shaking a little and he tried to communicate with words but he couldn't get them out. This made him frustrated and he clenched his eyes tightly and grabbed his head and pounded on his temples violently with his palms. He was having one of his fits because he was stuck inside his own head and couldn't get out. Oh how he longed to get out, sadly so far he couldn't.

@ScarsOfWonderland

Emery looked down at Lucas with wide eyes "come here" he said standing up completely taking his hand leading him out into the hallway. He leaned down comer rely since of how tall he is he looked into his brothers eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked softly looking at him.

"Are you okay?" He wondered taking his hands off his temples. "Tell me when you can't remember I'll give you as much time as you need" he said in concern then sat there looking at the boy in front of him he felt bad for him and sad. Emery wished he could show how he felt with others.

"I'm not mad at you" he added ruining a hand through his hair.

Lucas took Emery's hand and squeezed it tightly. He was led out of the room and he looked at Emery. He used his free palm to still hit his temples. His head was down, eyes open. When Emery looked at him Lucas whimpered and his thin body continued to shake. Lucas's hands where pulled away by Emery and Lucas let them hang at his sides. Lucas leaned into Emery and placed his head on his brother's shoulder. "Here...Many too...people," Lucas managed to stutter out. "Too many people...loud...bad looks. Lucas no like." His English was very broken but he didn't beat himself up for it this time. He managed to get words out. He just hoped and needed Emery to understand. After a long pause Lucas added,"Want...go home."

@ScarsOfWonderland

Emery wrapped his arms around his brother hugging him tightly. He nodded ruffling up his hair softly then spoke "I agree let's go home". He stood up and grabbed Lucas hand and let him outside into the dark night. "What do you wanna do when we get home?" He asked looking down at Lucas with a smile.

@wonderboy1234

Rayne made his way back to the house, half particularly wasted and half sober. The party was once again one of those sophisticated ones that everyone tended to hate at the end of the day. He took a shower before walking into the living room with his hair soaking wet. He dried it with a towel before he noticed Emery and Lucas. He remember what he had to say.

"Oh yeah, Alec to me tell you that don't worry, we all get chocked up" he said to Lucas with a smile before turning his attention to Emery, "He said sorry" Rayne stated simply with a shrug of his shoulder before he buried himself on the couch.​

@ScarsOfWonderland @wonderboy1234

Emery turned his gaze towards Rayne raising an eyebrow. "Does it look like I care?" He said then looked back at Lucas then back up at Rayne again. "You need to get your drunk ass out of this conversation" he laughed pointing to a chair then stood up. "Lucas wants to go home so I mind as we'll take him home" he added with wide eyes then fixed his hair. "And where is that douche wipe at anyways?"

He said referring to Alec but just smirked a innocent grin.

@Cami @wonderboy1234

Lucas smiled at Emery and nodded a little. He did want to get out of here and go home. He was thankful Emery was going to leave the party to do so. Lucas followed Emery down the stairs. "C...could play we video games?" Lucas suggested flipping a couple words in his question. Lucas stopped when Emery stopped. When his brother started talking to a drunk Rayne Lucas squeezed Emery's hand tighter and curled into his brother. He didn't like it when people got drunk. He has first hand experience with that too. His biological father being the one in question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back