• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The hunt for fandom and more.

Triss

Experienced Roleplayer & Writer
Hello and welcome to my lovely rp search thread! <3

My name is Triss! I have been rping for five to six years, and am hoping to find some rp partners. I am twenty years old. Please make sure your post size is at least one to two decent paragraphs.

++++++++

A little about me:

I am a female, I play either genders. I am normally on every day and I reply in order to replies I receive. I can every so often go quiet and I promise I will contact you if I have lost interest and expect the same of you.

I am a rper that can play either gender

I love Yaoi, Yuri as much as a standard male and female romance.

Also am a romance and action nut.

Moving on ^-^

Fandoms:

Series/Anime:

- Supernatural (I am best at playing Sam) am thinking a cannon x oc

- Legend of Korra

- Arrow

- Gotham

- Naruto

- life on Mars

- samurai champloo

- Game of Thrones

- Sengoku Basara

++++++++

Game's/Movies:

- Witcher 3 <3 <3 (really want to do)

- Metal Gear

- Dead Space

- The Avengers

- Final Fantasy

- Warframe

- Jak series <3

- Resident Evil <3

- Devil May Cry <3 <3

- Zombieland

- The Darkness

-Thor

- Iron Man

- Dracula legend untold (could continue and do our own version of the future)

++++++++

Please message here or pm me if you are interested in rping with me. ^-^

SyrusShepard said:
Hey there, I'm interested in the Avengers rp.
Please pm me and we can plan a RP ^_^

[QUOTE="Unraveled Gaara]Interested in a Naruto roleplay ^^

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! I really feel up for a Naruto RP ^_^ please pm me

[QUOTE="Unraveled Gaara]Unfortunately, I haven't hit the 10 post/24 hour mark yet ^^'
Could you PM me?

[/QUOTE]
Certainly ^_^ just got to that yesterday xD

Saw your notice, It sounds like you could use a Witcher. Seriously if you are still in the mood to do w Witcher 3 RP, then Id be happy to kill some drowners alongside you. One question though, would we be using OC or cannon characters?

Mercer said:
Saw your notice, It sounds like you could use a Witcher. Seriously if you are still in the mood to do w Witcher 3 RP, then Id be happy to kill some drowners alongside you. One question though, would we be using OC or cannon characters?
Yes! A fellow Witcher! I am happy with cannon or oc though the oc would have to be really good XP

Kuroi01 said:
I'd love to do a Gotham rp with you, just to make sure I don't spoil though have you seen all of season 1?
Yes I have seen all season 1 ^^

If you don't mind Id like to RP someone from the school of the viper. Geralt's story has ended, so I'd rather play as someone else. Those from Viper use short swords and often dual wield, which is how I usually prefer my characters to fight. I can also work to create an interesting backstory, different from most witchers.

Triss said:
Yes! A fellow Witcher! I am happy with cannon or oc though the oc would have to be really good XP
Yes I have seen all season 1 ^^
Awesome! Would you mind pming me so we can discuss?

Mercer said:
If you don't mind Id like to RP someone from the school of the viper. Geralt's story has ended, so I'd rather play as someone else. Those from Viper use short swords and often dual wield, which is how I usually prefer my characters to fight. I can also work to create an interesting backstory, different from most witchers.
Sounds very very interesting, I would love to know more about your oc and create a witcher RP. Pm me and I will also come to with an oc.

NecroKnight said:
Can I get a reply Triss at the LoK page?
You will when I'm on my computer not my phone. Please do not post this on my search thread. We have a pm for this.

Hello! I'd be interested in any of the following:

- Metal Gear

- Dead Space

- Final Fantasy

- Warframe

- Resident Evil

Thanks for your time!

Sovereign said:
Hello! I'd be interested in any of the following:
- Metal Gear

- Dead Space

- Final Fantasy

- Warframe

- Resident Evil

Thanks for your time!
Awesome! Could you pm me and we can pick one to do xD

I sent a character to you and would appreciate it if could accept it or not. I understand that you are busy, but I'd like to make sure you are still interested in doing Witcher RP. Thanks!

I would be interested in a Legend of Korra Yuri rp if you don't mind. I can write up to a decent amount of 3 or more paragraphs depending on what I'm given to work with.

ursaeminorisxxx said:
I would be interested in a Legend of Korra Yuri rp if you don't mind. I can write up to a decent amount of 3 or more paragraphs depending on what I'm given to work with.
Pm me please? ^_^

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]I am interested in doing an Avengers RP

[/QUOTE]
I am very keen for an avengers RP ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back