• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Hunger Games: A different time, A different place

Should there be a Revolution type plot?

• Yes, but it's a group rebellion.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, brand new plot.

• Yes, and the leader should be one of our characters.

• Well... (Different idea below)

• Total voters
@Stamper um, sorry to bother you, but, its been a week since you said you were making the thread.

I'm still interested in this as well..

Since I suppose Stamper is to busy at the moment (real life get's in the way, it happens) to make a thread would anyone be willing to help me put together some ideas on this one over a conversation or discussion forum and hopefully co-GM with me on this idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fallacy said:
I'm still interested in this as well..
Since I suppose Stamper is to busy at the moment (real life get's in the way, it happens) to make a thread would anyone be willing to help me put together some ideas on this one over a conversation and hopefully co-GM with me on this idea?
I'd quite happily help contribute with some ideas and the like but might not be able to co-GM

I'd join. Uh, in all honesty, though, I'm a lazy bastard who grows tired of the training and ceremonial junk that precedes the actual games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back