• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Hummingbirds Place

Rat

Ratboy
I haven't roleplayed in a long time, So forgive me if I'm a bit rusty and I don't have much of a storyline, just a realistic, Wing-it sorta roleplay <3 But, I want both main characters to be gay men :)

Character sign up

Name:

Picture/Description:

Personality:

Other:

Name: Rylen

Picture/Description:
3f0xIyW.jpg

Personality: Sweet, Funny, Happy

Other: Loves Hummingbirds

Name:Ronan

Description:Jet Black (Swooping Bangs) Hair, Ice Blue eyes, 5' 7", muscular

Personality:Caring, good listener, Loving

Other:Loves walks/Hikes, and animals

Rylen was sitting in a little coffee shop on the corner of the street, sipping a chai latte while reading a book, The wind whistling through the trees as he wondered if he should get another drink or not.

(Don't be surprised if some replies are short)

(thats ok, mine might be too)

Ronan woke up in his small appartment. He got dressed in black skinny jeans, and a pastel button down shirt. He decided he wanted to go to his favourite corner coffee shop. He started on the 5 minute walk. He loved walking. He got to the coffee shop and he saw a man sitting at the table. He debated wheather or not to go talk to him. He decided to go over to him. "Hi. Im Kai. It means 'wave' in Hawaiian" He said smiling.

Rylen glanced up as someone walked into the store, causing the door chime to ring and raised an eyebrow as he set down his drink, wearing a pale blue sweater and tan skinny jeans "I'm Rylen...but you can call me Ry" He said to the young man looking confused

(Good. Someone who understands my writers block xD )

Rylen continued looking slightly confused by smiled "Sure..." he said as he stood up "What would you like to drink? I was about to go get another" he offered with a slight smile, his hair reaching halfway down his back

"Umm... I like Caramel Frappuccinos" he said hesitantly "You dont have to get me anything though, I just met you" he said, regretting even saying what he liked

Rylen shook his head "Its fine" he said as he walked up to the counter and ordered a large caramel frappucino and a medium coconut mocha frappucino, glancing back at him with a mischieveous grin

Ronan noticed the smile, and couldnt help smiling back. He could only hope that Ry was gay like him. Ronan really liked him, even though they just met

Rylen picked up the drinks and started back towards the table, noticing the smile he blushed slightly but tried to hide it 'He's really cute' he thought

Ronan grabbed the cup from Rylen. "thanks" he said with a smile. He noticed the blush, and his cheeks turned bright red. He blushed easily, and it was nearly impossible to hide.

Rylen blinked "A-Are you okay?" he stuttered "You're face is really red" he added looking concerned as he set his cup down

"Uhh.. Umm.. N-no Im fine. Its just th-that you are really cute" he studdered. He was scared of what Rylen would say. He was scared that he would yell at him. He thought he would say that he was disgusting. He had heard it all his life, so why was Rylen any different?

Rylen blinked looking a bit surprised and blushed, narrowing his eyes and looked away as he covered his mouth contemplating what to say, his hair falling over his face

"Umm... Im sorry, I'll leave. I dont even know why I said anything. Im so stupid!" he said as a tear rolled down his bright red cheeks

Rylen shook his head "Don't." he stated as he sat down "I'm sorry I'm just...not...used to that" he said quietly

"Are you sure? I dont want to make you uncomfortable" he looked down sadly. The tears now had a steady flow, and he couldnt seem to stop them. He was completely ashamed

Rylen grabbed a napkin and his hand and pulled him over as he started wiping his tears "Stop crying" he said softly and brushed his own hair back out of his face

Rylen looked surprised "Why would I do that?" he asked and handed him the napkin "You're getting your face all messy though" he teased smiling a bit

Rylen frowned and stood up stepping towards him slowly "I don't see a reason to hurt you" he said gently reaching out to pat his head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back