• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Hummingbirds Place

Rylen put his hand on the back of Ronan's head and pulled it into his chest "Its alright" he said softly stroking his hair lightly

Rylen continued stroking his hair "Yes we can" he said "Don't forget your drink" he added smiling lightly

Ronan grabbed his drink, and smiled at Rylen. He grabbed his hand as he stood up, but then he quickly let go. "Oh! Im sorry. I shouldnt have done that" he mumbled looking down at the floor.

Rylen shook his head and put his arm around his shoulders "Don't worry about it" he said as he lead him to the door, his blonde hair shimmering in the morning sun

Rylen glanced at him and smirked at his smile "Want to go to the pond?" he asked randomly tapping his fingers on his shoulder obliviously

"sorry... I just love the water" he said, on the verge of tears rolling down his cheek again. He suppressed tyem, and swung an arm around Rylen's lower back, but scooted it up a little.

Rylen's arm tightened on his shoulders as they started getting nasty looks from people in cars as they crossed the street by he blissfully ignored it

Ronan tensed under Rylens arms. He liked it, but he wasn't used to it. Then he noticed the stares. He stopped, unsure of what to do.

(Im a writer, and I wanted to know if you would allow me to turn this into a novel/novela? I would really love to. Its a great story line, and it flows really well)

Rylen stumbled slightly when he stopped "C'mon" he whispered "Ignore them, they're stupid & ignorant" he added softly

(Of course not! I turned an old one of mine into one :3)

(I don't mind! ;P You can. I'd actually be interested in reading it)

Rylen shook his head "Well if you won't move..." he said as he lifted him up like a princess "I'll just have to carry you" he said grinning

(Thank you so much! Everytime I post I try to predict what you are going to answer lol)

"Ahh! Why would you do that?" he screamed. He was scared. He hadnt been carried since he was a baby. He liked it, though, and he secretly hoped Ry wouldnt let go.

Rylen "Because you wouldn't move" he said as he laughed and shot an evil glare at a particular person in the car

(Ooh, I'll have to be more creative then ;D)

He laughed for the first time in a long time "Well. Thanks I guess. How long until we're at the pond?" he asked between laughs. He kind of hoped it was a long walk. He loved having Ry carry him.

(Sorry power went out, somebody hit the electrical pole.., then I had a 2hr drive)

Rylen shrugged "I don't actually know how to get there" he said tightening his grip "We'll find one, eventually" he said softly

(Its fine, I may be slow to reply, helping friend with her baby)

"What! Are you taking me somewhere far away so nobody can hear me scream?" he said jokingly. He paused for a moment and then blushed "I-i m-meant like if you kill me" he said with a bright red face

Ronan stumbled and fell when Rylen set him down. He fell right on his ankle "Ow!" He yelled "I think I just- Oww!-broke my ankle!" he said crying out in pain "I think I need to get it looked at" he told Rylen as he grabbed his ankle, but let go as soon as he touched it, and cried out in pain again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back