• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Hummingbirds Place

Rylen kept giggling and shook his head "I don't think you could've broke it from how lightly I put you down' he said gently examining it

Rylen "you can't die from a sprain" he teased and lifted him up carefully "besides I can treat you but I'd have to take you to my place" he said smirking a bit

"I know. I was referencing earlier." he said blushing still "and I need a brace or something for my ankle. At least some ice and an ace bandage or wraping cloth"

Rylen started down a small side street "I have those" he said as he slowly adjusted his grip almost touching his booty

Rylen turned into a cute little yard with a small grave in it and some hydrangea plants and he started struggling to get his keys out of his pocket

Rylen set him down but leaned him against the siding and unlocked the door "cat" he said quietly

"oh. Im sorry" he said softly as he looked at him "have you ever thought of cutting your hair? Its really long" he said with a smile

Rylen smirked amusedly and flicked his hair back "Welcome to my uh, house" he said as he opened the door to a pale blue hallway with wood floors

Rylen laughed "Demanding are we?" he asked as he took him into the livingroom and set him on a soft fluffy couch "Now where are those things..." he said to himself

Rylen wandered off into the other room, not noticing the wallet fall out of his pocket and drop pictures everywhere

Rylen returned with bandages and an ice pack and looked down, blushing a bit as the top one is a picture of him with another guy

Rylen tried to ignore the photos on the floor and knelt down next to him and tried to gently roll up his pant leg

Rylen frowned "Sorry" he said ignoring his question and took his shoe & sock off and gently put the icepack on it "Its going to hurt a bit, but try to be tough" he said quietly glancing back at the picture for a moment

(I have a whole story ready behind that picture, btw ;P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back