• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The House That Jack Built

Svadilfari

The mediocre Gatsby

56318-This-Gif-Has-Everything-Black-And-White-Horror-Dark-Tree-.gif

"They say there's a house on an island in Seawater, and that bad things happened there."

-PROLOGUE-

There's a popular saying in a small town in Rockcliffe Bay, "Be nice or I'll send you to Jack's House," and it works especially well to keep ill-behaved kids in line.  The saying came from a story that happened a long time ago, about a family that lived in a secluded island in Seawater, a place not far from Rockcliffe. It was a small family, consisting of a father, a mother, and two lovely sisters. They were a nice family, sometimes visiting the small town and participating in the community. One day, one of the locals came to visit them out of curiosity, and found them all dead inside their house. Back at the town, all he kept saying was "They're dead" and "The walls have eyes" over and over until the cops were forced to check out the island.  When they came back, they said that nobody is allowed to go to there anymore, and if anybody tried, they will be  forced to pay a large sum. As time goes by, the stories changed about  what happened to the family in Seawater. Nobody knows the truth, really. Nobody dared to go in the island and figure out why and how everything that happened, happened.  All they know is that if you step foot on the island and stay in the house, bad things will happen to you. Terrible things. Just like the ones in the old stories.

-ABOUT-

This RP is about ten characters venturing to the island for various personal reasons. Events will happen to your character depending on the choices that you will take throughout the RP. Some characters may die, while some may survive. These events will be given out by the Moderator (me), and the Co-GM (please PM me if you are interested). It is up to the characters to figure out the truth of the story, and to be able to survive the challenges that will be thrown their way. Please note that there may be violence in this RP. 

-NOTES-

Hi everyone! I've been on a long hiatus, but I am now back from the dead and ready to RP once again. :-) If this RP peaks your interest, please let me know! If I get enough members to join, I'll go ahead and make a thread for us. If anyone has some ideas for the plot, please feel free to share them! I'll answer any questions thrown my way as well. As for the details of this RP, I am thinking that it will belong to the detailed/semi-detailed category. I will require at least a paragraph per post. I don't necessarily need everyone to post once a day. Once or twice a week is fine (I know that some of us are busy irl). 

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a fantastic day! :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am totally interested. Well done on the title, by the way! I found it very intriguing. I'd be interested in Co-GM as well, by the way.  :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back