• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The House on Beacon Street

MidnightSoul said:
Hopefully I can be a vet...seeing the animals look all sad I those commercials about animal abuse kill me.
As long as you don't turn out like PETA, I'm fine with that.

MidnightSoul said:
I don't think I want to end up like PETA, I don't like them xD
The rest of my family lives in the deep South so they're on farms and reservations. PETA announced that shearing sheep could harm them and people actually believed it, shearing is painless and actually helps the sheep so they don't get infections or catch diseases. The wool can carry all manner of ticks and fleas as well as other stuff so not shearing a sheep is like not bathing, it can be done but it isn't recommended or healthy. Imagine all of the people who believed PETA and stopped doing that, harming the animals because they believed they were helping them.

D

Annabella said:
The rest of my family lives in the deep South so they're on farms and reservations. PETA announced that shearing sheep could harm them and people actually believed it, shearing is painless and actually helps the sheep so they don't get infections or catch diseases. The wool can carry all manner of ticks and fleas as well as other stuff so not shearing a sheep is like not bathing, it can be done but it isn't recommended or healthy. Imagine all of the people who believed PETA and stopped doing that, harming the animals because they believed they were helping them.
Didnt PETA throw a bag of flour at Kim Kardashian's head?

MidnightSoul said:
D
Didnt PETA throw a bag of flour at Kim Kardashian's head?
I'm not even gonna defend that because I don't like Kim Kardashian.

Although they didn't have to be so physically violent.

Hello all,

Unfortunately, MidnightSoul will no longer be part of this role play. We had an extensive conversation and I've decided that it would be best if we part ways. I don't want to keep delaying the start of this RP - you've all worked so hard creating your characters and establishing relationships - but I'm afraid I'll have to push back the start date one more day. I'm sorry!!! I thought I'd get off early today, but that didn't happen. So, tomorrow, when I will DEFINITELY take a half day, I will get to work to get us up and running!

Thanks all for your continued patience and interest in the RP! Stay strong, Beaconites!
:P

Yup! Guys what she said is correct! I'm sorry for being human! I'm sorry for my rude reaction to @KaoriMei. Hope you all enjoy its rp to the fullest. I'm sorry that I can't be trusted anymore and I'm sorry that I get mad over almost everything. I'm sorry for not thinking correctly and making the OOC chat feel uncomfortable yesterday. If you can forgive me that makes me real happy. Please have an amazing time in the rp. :3

Best to you too love! And to the rest of you all! I'm not a bad person I'm really not. I'm only human nothing more I can say.

MidnightSoul said:
Best to you too love! And to the rest of you all! I'm not a bad person I'm really not. I'm only human nothing more I can say.
Aw, I really wanted you here but okai. You better keep in touch, bitch.

@Trace You got it, puddin. I'm loving the new 52, aren't you?

tumblr_inline_nkqmfifaf91todziw.jpg

Harley and Ivy...the dream team. But, Red Hood is awesome too...

@AlwaysYours Mixed feelings. Aquaman got it good, Tim Drake got a bit of the shaft, Batwoman and Batgirl are good but I do wish Babs was still Oracle. Disappointed with Billy Batson's character 180. And I love that Jason Todd has more focus but wish the...writing was better. All in all, I'm really excited by the fact that DC is being more aggressive with the movies and TV shows. Disappointed Constantine was canceled. :( /rambleramble

More Gotham Sirens would be good (: Excited for Suicide Squad movie?

@AlwaysYours So excited for Suicide Squad myself. I know some people aren't digging Jared Leto's Joker look but he's already impressed me just from the trailer. I like Suicide Squad because you get to see Harley away from the Joker--it's good for her. Hope to see Ivy on the big screen. Loved her in the Arkham Asylum series.

@Trace You liked the Arkham series? I don't think Rocksteady got Ivy right in the games until Arkham Knight...which is bittersweet. No worries, i won't spoil. I didn't see the trailer, so I'll be riiiight back...

Trace said:
@AlwaysYours So excited for Suicide Squad myself. I know some people aren't digging Jared Leto's Joker look but he's already impressed me just from the trailer. I like Suicide Squad because you get to see Harley away from the Joker--it's good for her. Hope to see Ivy on the big screen. Loved her in the Arkham Asylum series.
Same here, I adored Jared Leto's look. He doesn't look like what you'd expect and that's good, they ridiculed Heath Ledger when they found out he would be playing the Joker and now, he's known as doing the best Joker impersonation along with Jack Nicholson. From what I saw, I have high hopes.

AlwaysYours said:
@Annabella Mr. J can shove tacks in his crack. Poor Harley...she deserves better.
She really does but I do love me some Joker. Man's got a wicked sense of humour.

@AlwaysYours I liked it for what it was! Well, some of it anyway (Tim and Babs interaction was a little weird to me cough). I actually didn't really finish the first game whoops (didn't get far) so I'm going off cutscenes of the last. Haven't bought a PS4 yet unfortunately and I kind of gave in to spoilers. xD

@Annabella Yeah I think he'll be just fine! He's a great method actor. I hear he sent Will Smith a dead pig or something and Margot Robbie a dead rat in a ring box. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back