• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Heiress (Kiroshiven X Mia Moulop)

Viola blushed. "Thank you. But it might be best if I go into the house like this, they'll know I've been it. Perhaps we can go somewhere where I can change, and you keep the dress for when we go out again."

Sadly, I think that won't do. A man randomly having a dress in his home would be a bit weird if his friends visit. Have Archie help sneak it in. And if you REALLY want to be wild. Wear it to your party." Danny smirked as they stopped back off at the shop from earlier. They opened up and handed Vi her dress. Besides, Archie should be able to sneak you back into your room while you're wearing that. He's good for some things after all." He chuckled at his stupid joke as he led her back to the hole in her estate's wall.

"I bet Ma and Daddy would have a heart attack if they saw me in this," said Viola. When they got to her home, she turned to Danny and smiled. "Thank you, so much, for the best night I've ever had." She got on her toes and kissed his cheek.

"No thank you." He pulled her close and kissed her deeply once more before he started walking back to his home. He hummed a happy jingle as he made his way through downtown. Why am I whistling? It was just another night. Besides, you've got to kill her Danny. Get your head in the game. She's another mark, nothing more. Danny slapped his cheeks to try and regain sight of his objective. He was going to kill her and get the money.

Viola kissed him back, before going back into her home. She went to ask Archie to keep her dress. She went back to her room and got dressed for bed, dancing and singing to herself,

Danny laid down in his bed and dreamt of that night with Vi until he awoke the next morning. "You're a crazy fool Danny." He said to himself as he realized how he was starting to look at Viola.

Viola woke up in a good mood, she was smiling happily after dreaming about going out with Danny. Viola quickly dressed and went downstairs. She saw someone there, Jack Monsley. She knew it was her fiance. Her happiness almost disappeared.

Danny got dressed and started heading over to Archie's. He needed to discuss something with the lad. Namely that he couldn't kill Vi, but maybe there was a way that Archie could still get the money despite the fact. It would take a bit of work, but he hoped that Archie would understand.

Viola got to talk to her fiancee more than she had done before. She had decided that she did not like him. He seemed misogynistic and dull.

Danny knocked on the door and waltzed in to see Vi speaking with some guy. Danny had no choice but to assume this was her fiance. "Viola, how are you doing today?" He asked warmly with a smile, completely interrupting the other man.

"Hello, Mr. Montgomery," said Viola with a smile. "I am doing well, today. Thank you. Mr. Monsley, this is Cousin Arch's friend, Mr. Montgomery. Mr. Montgomery, this is my fiancee," she seemed to struggle to say the word, "Mr. Monsley."

"Ah, you're the lucky man. Isn't she just lovely?" Danny offered his hand to Mr. Monsley, he didn't think the man would take it, but he'd at least TRY to put on a face of civility.

Mr. Monsley ignored Danny. "She is very lovely," said Mr. Monsley, sounding uninterested. "Perfect for bearing children." Viola looked down.

"Wow, I detect a hint of a pervert in you Mr. Monsley." Danny clicked his tongue. "I'd suggest you rethink that being some of your first thoughts about a woman as sweet and innocent as Ms. Viola Greene. If you want someone for that kind of action, I could recommend you a couple of underground brothels downtown." Danny was antagonizing this guy just because he could. He was one of those rich punks that thought he was untouchable because he had money.

Last edited by a moderator:
"What's the matter Mr. Monsley? You seem a bit flushed. Do you have a fever? Maybe you should go home." Danny emphasized the going home part. He didn't like that guy being here and right now, Danny was still in that killer mindset. One wrong move from Mr. Monsley and he'd be a bloodstain on the ground.

Danny laughed heartily. "Oh man. Now you're laying down orders too? Some husband It's more like you're trying to turn her into a slave. I might have to report all my findings to Archie. And if he tells the Greene's about it. Oh boy, will that be such a dangerous situation for you my friend. You see, the Greene's cherish Vi above all else. And if Archie lets them know the way you're behaving, you'll be out one amazing woman." Danny didn't mention the money. He figured the guy was at least smart enough to know he'd be out that as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny nearly died laughing. "Look at the King Himself. Mr. Pervert, you realize that that whole women are subservient to men mentality is going out the window. Women were just as big a help in this world war as men were. So a wife being obedient isn't a thing anymore. You really should read the paper rather than picking up random hookers on the street." Danny was running circles around this guy, calling him out on everything. "Now like I said before. GET. OUT. OF. HERE." Danny shot Mr. Monsley a look that would kill.

Danny lifted the man and carried him out the door with ease and out of the estate, setting the unlucky bastard outside. "Now then my good sir. I'm going to give you a nice little hint. You're a vile disgusting little troll of a being who thinks that because he has money he's untouchable. And that's cute, but if there's no body there's not crime. Do I make myself understood?" Danny's grin was murderous as he looked at Mr. Monsley. "Speak any word of this and you can already assume what will happen. Ta-ta!" He waved over his shoulder as he walked back towards the house.

Viola had tears of happiness in her eyes as she watched Danny stand up to Mr. Monsley. "Thank you, so much, Mr. Montgomery," said Viola. "No one has ever stood up for me like that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back