• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Heiress (Kiroshiven X Mia Moulop)

"That shouldn't be too hard," said Archie. "She's hardly left that house her whole life, she'll trust anyone. Come by tomorrow morning and say you've come to see me. I'll take my time coming down and you chat her up a bit."

"You're a devil. You know that Archie?" Danny grinned as he held out his hand to his friend. "And I don't mind making a deal with a devil." With that Danny turned and walked away. Getting paid as much as he was going to be, he decided he'd take some time off of work.

"You flatter me," said Archie shaking Danny's hand with a smirk before walking away. He decided that he would put up an act that he was happy for Viola for now and play the part of a grieving relative when she was dead.

Danny returned home and pulled out his file on the last few people he killed. None of them were flawless. He looked them over and got his mindset back into that of a killer. It was simple. Put on the mask of civility until the last possible moment. Then unleash any hate, anger, or disgust that you have towards someone at the victim. It took a few minutes, but Danny had gotten into the mood. He lay down in bed and began to dream of conquest and the reward that lay ahead.

The next morning, Archie's attitude had been forgiven. The first one to forgive him was Viola. The next day, Viola was reading in the drawing room, a bit worried for Archie, as he hadn't come down. But then again, he did have quite to drink at dinner last night. She decided to let him sleep.

Danny arrived in the morning and pounded on the door. "Oi Archie!! Get up you lazy bum!!!" He called out loudly trying to get the attention of the people of the house. He was cleaned up, but there was a dark glont in his eyes.

Upon hearing the door banging. She ran to the door and opened it. "Hello, Mr. Montgomery. Please come in. I'm sorry, but Arch had quite a bit to drink last night, but he should be down in soon. You're welcome to come and wait for him."

"Oh Viola. You're looking as lovely as ever." Danny smiled warmly. He pulled out a small bouquet of flowers. "I forgot to mention congratulations yesterday. Not only did you inherit quite the sum of money, but it also sounds like you're engaged now." He scooped her up again as he waltzed her back to the couch from yesterday, this time he sat beside her. His green eyes shone brightly as he spoke with her.

Viola laughed as he picked her up and blushed deeply. "Thank you, Mr. Montgomery," said Viola smiling. Her smile faltered a bit as she said, "Yes, it seems that I am. It shall be announced next week, at my birthday party."

"Oh my. You don't exactly sound thrilled to hear that. I'm guessing you've never met the man before." Danny clicks his tongue. "He's a very lucky individual though. Getting engaged to a flower as beautiful as you is any man's dream come true." He smiled as he put is arm around her shoulder. She may not approve, but he was going to take his time and have fun with her.

Viola blushed as he put his arm around her. She had never been so close to a man who wasn't related to her. "I've met him a few times, but it was nothing more than a polite 'hello.' I suppose he's nice, but I don't know him well enough to want to spend the rest of my life with him. But I trust Daddy's judgement, so I accept it."

Danny laughed. "Daddy's precious little girl is so sweet." He teased her playfully. "Tell me princess you ever done anything daddy DIDN'T tell you to do? Like go out into the night to dance? To spend the night out drinking with a stranger? Ever just let loose and have fun?" He smiled as he brushed her hair out of her face. This was the game Danny played best. Flirt, flirt, and flirt some more. If it wasn't for the fact that he didn't go much further, Danny would be a dangerous womanizer.

"Daddy would be furious if I did any of that," said Viola. "I'm sure he wouldn't let me leave the house until my wedding. I don't think I'd even have the courage to do anything like that. It does sound like fun, though."

"Poor Viola a princess locked in her own personal prison of gold." Danny over exaggerated. "Do you think you'd be willing to join me tonight for some of that?" His cheeky grin was that of someone confident he knew the answer already. He pulled her a bit closer and gently head her chin with his free hand. "Would you be willing to join me for a night under the stars?"

"Excellent. Be ready to sneak out and join me for a lovely night together." Danny leaned in closer and kissed her cheek. "A small mark sealing our arrangement." He separated himself from her just before Archie finally arrived with his Uncle in tow.

"Is it warm in here?" Archie asked, referring to Viola's cheeks that were burning red. Anthony glared at Danny before going over and embracing Viola.

Danny smirked as he winked at Archie. "Well Mr. Greene I must bid you adieu. Archie and I have things to discuss." He started walking out the door with a quick smile to Viola before heading out into the bright morning sun. As soon as he was out of ear shot, he turned to Archie. "She's too easy. That sheltered girl is like putty in my hands." Danny pulled out a pack of cigarettes. "This evening may be enough time, but for the first time in a while I'm not feeling the thrill from the chase. It's more like leading her to me with a piece of candy." Danny looked to Arch. "So give me a bit more time than usual. I'm going to make this fun."

"Take all the time you need," said Archie. "I knew she'd be easy. She'll believe anything anyone tells her. I had a good time trying to convince her of things when we were kids."

"Gosh man, what did you teach her? That the sky is actually green and that she's insane for thinking it's blue?" Danny chuckled. "She's definitely pure though. Her parents did a good job there." He looked back to the house. "So, you're going to keep your aunt and uncle from finding out she's gone out right? I'm about to make her have a night she won't forget." Danny grinned as he snuffed out his cigarette and began to plot his triumph of Viola Greene.

Archie laughed. "She's gullible, not stupid. I did try to spook her a lot. Saying that monsters had weekly meetings under her bed. And don't worry, I'll keep Uncle Anthony and Aunt Hattie away from Viola."

"That's a good lad. Be at the backdoor by nine and of course, bring my sweet Viola." Danny grinned as he left. He went around getting people together and setting things up. It was almost 8 o' clock at night when he finished. He'd have to change and be quick to surprise Viola.

Sneaking onto the grounds was easy. He got through the wall thanks to a hole in it that he and Arch made when they were younger. It was hidden behind brush on the outside and an old oak tree inside. He crawled across the yard and gently knocked on the back door lightly. He was five minutes early, but the main goal was still yet to be achieved.

Archie told Viola to pretend to be sick during dinner. He took her out back to get some fresh air. "Take good care of Cousin Vi," Archie told Danny with a smirk. He turned to Viola. "I'll cover for you."

"Well Viola, let's be on our way." He smiled as he took her hand and started sneaking out the same way that he came in. When they reached the hole in the wall he stopped and motioned for her to go. "After you m'lady."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back