• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The hedgemaze roleplay room edition!~

~Morwenna~
''Well, hi there, Hil!'' Morwenna chirped, climbing onto the giant's hand. ''I'm Morwenna, just your average mermaid!''

She then peered over the edge of the giant's hand. ''Holy moly! Look at the view from up here!'' she gasped. ''It's amazing!''

Morwenna continued to stare at the sight of the tiny Hedgemaze in complete awe, her tail wagging like that of a dog when it gets exited.

billthesomething billthesomething animegirl20 animegirl20 @ . D O V E

Aya glanced back at the lady, whom he didn't know her name. The redheaded elf continued to walk as he faced forward, "life is the same as always." he responded emotionlessly, "or well," he laughed loudly, which didn't seem to fit his character at all, "it's not really the same today, but what can you do?" his dull tone came back once again. He continued to walk, backpack on his shoulder and staff in his hand.

MJ ._. MJ ._.
Nico Nii Nico Nii

"This is everyday life for you but I've no clue how your life style might be. That's why I'm asking." Dan looked around at the mass of foliage hugging them. "Did i ask for you name? My name is Dandelion. You can call me Dan. Say... who are we going to meet now?" She asked. "I've heard of mermaids, giants, kitsunes and centaurs living in the maze of course with many fairies... I really would love to meet centaurs." The witch said slightly more excitedly.
Sinnamon_Pie Sinnamon_Pie Nico Nii Nico Nii

He glanced back, "Well, it's quite the walk, but I know where one is."

Even if the creatures didn't know him personally, he has his family to help him with that. Aya huffed through his nose, "please call me Aya." The elf grinned, he felt a bit proud, which wasn't something he felt often. He continued to walk silently.

"OK, Aya... is it correct that elves can't have meat? I've only heard it without a proof." Dan asked. She summoned a digital camera by swinging her wand and started taking photos from some plants as they were walking or it seemed s as she was trying to capture pictures of fairies living in the hedge. "Do you have a big family? Siblings? Grandparents?" She kept asking.

The elf chuckled, "Elves can have meat. In fact, rabbit happens to be my favorite meat, especially with some fresh picked blueberries." Aya stayed dull. "and as for family? Everyone in my home is family, even if they aren't by blood. I only have 1 parent, however." he informed. He looked to the device she was using, cocking a brow up before realizing that was technology from outside the maze. He didn't question it.

MJ ._. MJ ._.
Nico Nii Nico Nii

"That's reasonable..." Dan said and captured a picture of Aya's questioning face before lowering the camera. "I'm sorry about your parent... would you mind telling me what happened?" She questioned more cautiously. While she was looking at Aya waiting for explanation, her pen and notebook forced their way out of her bag and started drawing the map of maze from the entrance to the point they had walked. "This maze is supposed to be dangerous for outsiders. I've read in several books that the hedge changes form and place so travelers never find their way out. I'm going to check out if it still works or the protective magic has completely faded away." She explained.

"Oh you this is your first time meeting Hil? He's really nice. He evn carries us to see our friends. Of this will probably be your first time meeting everyone huh?" She looked up to Hil. "Hil don't worry about the name it's fine! Now let's go!" She looked over at Morwenna and laughed seeing her tail wag. "Nice few huh?"
Anonymous-X Anonymous-X
billthesomething billthesomething
. D O V E . D O V E

~Morwenna~
''Yep! It's amazing from up here!'' Morwenna responded, her tail still wagging. ''The view is just so amazing! Just look at it~!''

She then turned around. ''Yeah, I've never met a Giant before. Or was it Titan? Maybe they're just different names for the same thing? Hmm. . .'' she pondered.

From there, she flopped over onto her back, still thinking about the correct word for the giant creature. ''Giant? Titan? Well, they both describe height. But Titan sounds way cooler!''

billthesomething billthesomething animegirl20 animegirl20 . D O V E . D O V E

~Nicolette~
The girl huffed, her cheeks boiling into a bright red. "How rude!" she exclaimed, watching as the yellow fox played with her 'weapon'. Standing behind the couch, still, she wracked her brain as to how to get rid of the beast. She had never dealt with wildlife before - her father had paid her way through that portion of gym at school. She shook her head, as it trying to rattle it out of her, when something shiny below her caught her gaze. A rake. One of the gardeners must have forgotten it and left it out (she would surely mention this to her parents' secretary later). Bending down, Nicolette gingerly picked it up. She pointed the rake at the fox, reaching just one foot away. "So help me I will shove you out of this garden with no guarantees that your fur coat will not be unharmed." Nicolette put herself into an aggressive stance. With training in martial arts and acting, to better her photo shoot expressions, it worked rather nicely for her. Just at this moment, a rather handsome figure leaped into view. She glimpsed him planting his foot into the fox before shutting her eyes and letting out a chirp, dropping the rake from her clutch. Nicolette's heart was pounding. A beautiful, strong man had just come to her rescue: was she dreaming?

Nico Nii Nico Nii
l.a.m l.a.m
~Lily~
Lily blinked in the pocket of her elf friend. A kistune? She had never seen one of those before. With the threat appearing to be gone, the tiny fairy zoomed out of the pocket and got upclose-and-personal to the fox. She buzzed around his head in circles, spitting out questions rapidly. "Where did you come from? Where are your friends? What do you like to eat? Hopefully not fairies..." She trailed off momentarily before continuing on excitedly. Could this possibly be a new friend? She beamed at the thought. "Are these your owls? Can I pet them?" Flying to his back, Lily examined his tails. "Why do you have so many tails? Can I touch them, are they soft?" Pausing, the little fairy zoomed to an inch away from his nose, looking at him curiously. "What's your name?"
kyun kyun
Helpful Little One Helpful Little One

Ayako Jun

"Arrfff!!!!!!" The large golden kitsune yelped in a high pitched tone at the sudden jab in her gut from where she sat on the comfy chair that sat in the human's yard causing Ayako to fall backwards hitting the ground with her back. 'How rude' she laughed once more with in her mind as she rolled over on to her dark chocolate dipped paws before springing up on to her paw pads. She pat the cushion with disgrace from her jaw glaring deeply at the man as she snarled through her teeth loosing interest in the lady in the process and the weird stick thing she held as she eyed the new Comer. 'You want to play rough let's play rough then' she spoke to her self as she let out another sound that sounded like a hyena laughing before biting on to the man's shoe pulling him down. Sophia.ai Sophia.ai l.a.m l.a.m

Nami listened with a smile and nodded, "Titan sounds cooler but giant sounds cuter!" she giggled before staring up at her tallest friend, "I prefer Hil though." Nami then returned her attention to the mermaid who joined them, "Hi Morwena, how have you been?" she asked cheerfully. Nami had seen Morwena swimming several times along the depths of the ocean.

Anonymous-X Anonymous-X animegirl20 animegirl20 billthesomething billthesomething

Fakhir​
Fakhir was startled by the noise and missed his hammer swing, hitting and bending a different part of the great arrow head. He silently cursed as he set it down and went over to see what the noise was. It was a fox, most likely a kitsune. He looked up where the branch fell from and saw a small hole in a tree near to him. Some leaves were still falling from the edges of the hole, and the branch end was shattered from where it had snapped.

The Centaur was offended as he realized the fox was probably spying on him for some reason. He looked down at her with a stern, cold gaze. His voice was the same as his stare. "Get up fox. I want to know why you've been spying on me. I assume you weren't just sleeping on one of the thinnest branches of that tree. Do you work for the humans?"

Sophia.ai Sophia.ai

He was happy that Tavi wasn't mad at him for forgetting the names of elves, he had helped earlier that day

"Yesh, Hil likesh Hil tuu,"
The Red giant said in response to the younger mermaids inquiry, even though he didn't really know what the mermaids were really talking about, as he had no idea what a titan even was, all he was certain about was the fact that they were conversing about him, but that was it really.

And that Nami called him cute, so in response, he gave her a gentle pat on the head with a finger "Thanksh, Yu cute tuu" He said with friendly smile
. D O V E . D O V E animegirl20 animegirl20 Anonymous-X Anonymous-X

"Titan and giant huh?.......I think there's different. She said answering Morwena "As they kept moving she wondered if they were almost there. She looked up and yelled up to Hil. "Hey Hil how much further we got till we get there?" She then turned back to look at the girls as they continued talking.
Anonymous-X Anonymous-X
billthesomething billthesomething
. D O V E . D O V E

Nami giggled upon being patted by the giant's large and gentle hands. "Hehe, becareful not to mess up Tavia's masterpiece." she joked with a playful laugh following.

~Altair~
The fox looked up at the big, towering creature. He sounded angry in his accusation - at least now she knew they had a mutual enemy. Swiftly changing into her kistune human-like form, the naked girl stood up, brushing twigs and dirt off her body. "How rude of you to go assuming things so quickly about a stranger," Altair responded coolly, looking down at herself in order to avoid his cold gaze. Though intimidating as he was, she knew it was best not to show weakness in unfamiliar territory. Her right ear flicked. Tail sashaying behind her, she folded her arms, finally looking up to meet his brutal stare. Altair clicked her tongue. "Spying is an evil sounding word. I would rather say... Observing." The girl smiled, her canine fangs glistening in the sunlight. Her eyes roamed his body curiously - it was much different to see someone so large up close as opposed to far up in a tree. Altair glanced at his face again briefly before moving gracefully around him in a circle, examining with her eyes, not hands. "You are a rather... Large, creature. What are you?" the girl asked curiously, silver eyes meeting his as she returned to his front. His muscles were larger now that she could see them better, however it did not appear that he would be as quick as her with his reaction times, nor did it look like he could climb trees. Her quick heartbeat subsided slightly. If push came to shove, the fox could most likely out-run or out-climb him.

Flareshield Flareshield

(Oh god, is this already dying?)
Fakhir​
"I'm a centaur, a guardian of the hedgemaze. It's my job to be suspicious of everything. So I'm sorry if I have offended you." Fakhir's expression changed from one of a cold expression to one of a still serious, but a friendly one. "My name is Fakhir, and if you were observing me I'm guessing you'd like to know what I was doing. I was creating and repairing weapons, and I was able to build my blacksmithing area thanks to an old friend. He was one of the better humans who didn't blame us for everything. Unfortunately, he was blamed for treason against the human race and burned at the stake. He screamed at me not to come and rescue him, so I had to watch in bitter silence. I will protect those who need protecting." He realized that he must have been going on for a whille now. "Sorry if I bore you with this story of mine. I'll get to the point. If you need any weapons, I can create some for you. I would do it at the size and weight of a weapon you'd like."

Sophia.ai Sophia.ai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back