• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The hedgemaze roleplay room edition!~

"That's better." Dan followed the elf to the next area. She followed his look to the top of hedge and wondered what had caught his attention. Elf was an interesting creature from her point o view. They looked a lot like mages but the couldn't be counted as human. She really wanted to know why they had been created separately in first place. "So... how is life?" She asked randomly as they walked together.
Sinnamon_Pie Sinnamon_Pie Nico Nii Nico Nii

Laphiette Elkerwood

Laphiette closely examined the sculpture, eyeing its detail, she raised her free hand to her chin to show that she was deeply thinking about it and held the sculpture in her other hand, at the brink of melting it was hard to see all of its detail, however, she could tell that Lily was improving. Her smile widened "Ah! Lily, you're right, you've added quite a bit of detail as well," she chuckled giving the sculpture back to Lily as she leaned her weight against her arms which were holding her up and supporting her

"I was just doing the usual, collecting berries, you can help if you want, it's appreciated, but, you don't have to," she carried on doing what she had been before "Yeah, it is pretty nice weather, feels great!" she said wistfully as she poked her head out from the bush once more and blissfully gazed at the sky before sticking her head back into the bush as her eyes hadn't fully adjusted to the light and were hurting.

"Speaking of which, what've you been doing?" she paused "I mean before you came here, you were gone for quite a while," she was half-listening to the conversation as she was focusing more of her attention to looking out for berries and the occasional nut if she found any, that is.

♡♡♡
Interactions: Sophia.ai Sophia.ai
Sorry, this took ages, I been busy, y'see

~Lily~
Lily beamed at the praise from Laphiette. Her tiny hands curled around the snow, the cold touch freezing the leaf to stabilize it's appearance. The fairy flew off her shoulder, laying the leaf sculpture down onto the hedgemaze floor. At the mention of berries and nuts, the tiny fairy flew up to float next to her elf friend. "I want to, I'd love to help!" she squeaked, her silver hair bobbing up and down with the gentle breeze created from her wings.

The fairy watched her friend poke around the bush with round, glistening blue eyes. Her thinking-face came on display when she was asked about what she was doing earlier. Tapping her finger on her chin, Lily plopped herself onto a rock, as if she was thinking hard: the girl had a terrible memory. After thinking for a few moments, her face lit up and she smiled widely. "Ah, I remember!" At this point, she had totally forgotten she agreed to help Laphiette to collect berries. The little fairy pushed off of the rock, floating in circles around the elf's head. "I was playing in a big oak tree for a while, and then I..." Lily babbled on and on about how she played and explored, and played some more before taking a long nap, oblivious that the elf was more interested in finding a yummy snack than listening her to give a detailed play-by-play of her daily adventures.

"...and then, I found a big pond!" Well, big compared to her size. "There were some fish in it, so I played with the fish for a while, but then the fish went away so I went back to the big tree, and look!" Lily pulled out a sack from her belt, about quarter the size of her, of fresh maple syrup. "I found some syrup! You can have some if you'd like," she said, cheeks flushed a light pink from talking so much. The fairy lay down on Laphiette's head, stretching her arms out above her head. She continued to ramble on, for a few minutes, staring up at the leaves above her, her cold body and wings filled with energy.

"...and then, I found you to show you my leaf!" Lily finished, rolling over onto her stomach. Every so often her wings would shine in a sun beam. Her hair, sprawled over her back and shoulders, never seemed to look messy, despite all of her antics. Looking down at her friend, she realized Laphiette was still looking for berries. With a lightbulb going off in her head, she remembered she said she would help. "I didn't forget, don't worry," the little fairy chirped, jumping off of the elf's head and floating around in a very serious and determined, but very cute, search for berries.

kyun kyun
(No worries friend - I can understand being busy!)

Kiragi

Krali and Kili were acting weird today and it seemed like they were leading me somewhere so i followed them through forrest running as fast as I could through the trees in my fox form. I looked up for them in the sky but they weren't there anymore so I stopped. After a few minutes of searching the trees i decided to check the ground. I jumped down and shifted to my human form " Krali!? Kili!? where are you? I'm getting worried!" Krali screeched in response and i followed the sound.

I looked up at a huge wall of bush that swayed before me in the wind and atop it side by side sat Kili with Krali picking at his sister's feathers. "This is what you wanted to show me? Im impressed. Alright you guys know the drill, you find anyone inside you come get me." Kili and Krali set off in different directions so I decided to meditate while i waited but just as i sat down Kili flapped to a halt next to me and pecked at my tail. "Hey! Stop that, did you find someone already?" Kili whistled in her usual high pitch to signal her brother to return which also answered my question. Krali imediately returned and Kili lead us to the entrance of what apeared to be a maze.

After an hour of twists and turns we finally stopped at an opening in the maze and my fox senses picked up on the smell of something sweet along with the scents of two unfamiliar creatures so i shifted into my fox form and decided to follow the scents.

Once i was close enough to them i could see that i smelled a fairy and an elf who seemed friendly so i decided to aproach them slowly until i was close enough for them to see me and i sat down with my three silver white tails in the air behind me and Krali and Kili joined me on either side and looked up at them.

Sophia.ai Sophia.ai
kyun kyun

Fakhir saw the leaves falling to the ground, and thought nothing of it. He went back to sharpening his broadsword, still dulled from the last attempted invasion of the maze by the humans. A sharp ringing sound arose from the blacksmith area as Fakhir sharpened his broadsword, spark flying as the blade was hit by the machine. Fakhir wore some safety equipment, but not as much as a normal human would.

After a while, Fakhir took the sword off of the sharpening machine, sheathing it. He then sat down at a different table with many different materials and a few stray arrows on it. He started working on new arrow heads, first chipping away some stone with a chisel, then doing finer work with one of the small machines he had. When he deemed it usable, he put it aside and reached into a barrel, pulling out an already prepared stick that would be used as the arrow's shaft, along with some feathers, which he had convinced someone buy for him. It was the healer because at the time, he was able to control his sadistic nature. He also pulled out old arrows he had salvaged from battle, some with dry blood coating the front half of the arrow. He also had two other barrels filled with oil, one with a cloth like material in it. He was greatful to the few humans who gave this to him, along with the stuff needed to build the area so the maze didn't catch on fire. They were then blamed for treason because they had helped the 'evil' creatures, and got executed on the spot. Fakhir finished a fire arrow, and stuck in his quiver to fill the remaining space of it.

He next got a large piece of metal and a large branch, and started shaving down the branch and using a machine to shave the wood faster than he could. He then left that and put the metal in the heating oven to get it to be able to work with. Fakhir wiped sweat from his forehead, and another centaur came in for a moment, whispered in his ear, then left after getting advise from Fakhir. He took the piece of metal out of the oven, then started working on shaping it until it looked like an oversized arrowhead. He put it in left it to cool, and took the wood off of the machine. He sighed. "Making great bow arrows is so much work. Luckily most are salvageable after battle, and most are not used." He looked up to the trees, not noticing anything, as he wouldn't think of being spied on in his blacksmith area.

Sophia.ai Sophia.ai
(Sorry for the long time gap! I haven't been RPing for a while, so it took me a bit longer than normal)

Petal Rose

"Huah." the little rose fairy exhaled slowly as she tried to calm herself down from all the cursive thoughts that ran through her head. Why did this lady want to use her friends as a science project?! Or think of us as tools for one's survial?! Petal didn't understand fully of what the girl spoke of but from the words her precious pink little ears could make out she knew they weren't very good, thoughts ran all through out her head as she laid on her side. The closest petals of the center of the rose gently started to curl up around the little fairy as the light of the red flower turned back to its deep red color. While little Petal slowly descended back into a slumber.
Sinnamon_Pie Sinnamon_Pie MJ ._. MJ ._.

Ayako Jun

Ayako glanced at the blade the human held towards her in a very un-amused manner, letting out a light yawn as her tale thumped among the ground happily. 'Hah! Who would be afraid of a knife like that!" the blonde mentally laughed taking her eyes off the human as she spotted a nice comfy chair 'then again I live for this sort of things, unlike some of the wimps in the old hedge maze' her words rung through her mind, her paws sprinting into action towards the lovely chair that sat in this humans back yard, making a small leap onto the cushion of the furniture. Ayako glanced back towards the human smuggly, as she made herself comfortable.
Sophia.ai Sophia.ai

~Altair~
The white fox's tail picked up dirt as it brushed low against her weakening branch. It creaked quietly below her - she knew she didn't have much time left to watch from this position, however the creature fascinated her. Altair had never seen someone so large, nevertheless work with metal and machinery. Hot red coals from the machine came into view as she raised her head up higher. Only one word came to mind: fire. The little fox's muscles froze. Fire, as in the fire that separated her and her sister. A cool breeze drifted by, rustling the leaves around her, stirring her senses.

Altair's heart rate quickened, adrenaline kicking in. She felt that she was in eminent danger. As she started to back her way down the branch, it creaked again. It began to crack beneath her. No, this is not good, she thought to herself, panicking. Though her inherent grace and fluidity in her movements kept her focused and in control most of the time, panic was never her strong suit. Was it anybody's? With a loud crack and a feminine whimper, Altair and her branch came crashing down to the hedgemaze floor below.

Only a few moments passed until Altair's eyes opened groggily. The fox moved to stretch, but immediately recoiled. There was an aching pain in her back - had she fallen? Looking upwards to find a hole in a tree, she traced the broken spot. She had. Remembering and realizing where she was, Altair's tail flicked against the ground, frustrated. Though the panic had subsided, mostly because she had been temporarily knocked unconscious, it was still aggravating to have fallen like that. She was always so delicate, so careful. So graceful. And yet, in a crucial moment, the fox had tumbled to her doom. What luck!

Flareshield Flareshield
(No worries hun - quality is worth the wait!)
~Lily~
The tiny fairy, after much hard searching and determination, had finally found a berry! It was tiny and red, and smelled very sweet. She gripped onto it tightly, flapping her wings furiously until it popped off the twig, sending her flying backwards. After recovering herself, Lily looked at the berry she had conquered in her hands. "Aha! See, Laphiette? I found you a-" the little fairy stopped mid-sentence. Out of the corner of her eye came into view a fox. She squealed, dropping her berry to the earth floor and scampering towards her companion. Though she had not encountered predators often, she had a gut feeling that this was one of them. Darting into a vacant, unbuttoned pocket, the fairy curled her fingers against the soft fabric. Her body was shaking as she poked her head up to examine her newly found foe.

It appeared to be a white fox, moderately sized, with... Hold on... Three tails? She had never seen such a thing before. Lily began to float out of the pocket, mesmerized, before remembering the dangers and immediately rushing back in. Though the fox looked moderately friendly, the girl knew rumors of the creature being sly and scary. And, with the intimidating owls on either side, it was a very scary picture. Cold emanated from the pocket, courtesy of Lily - whenever Lily's emotions became intensified, the cold air that she naturally produced intensified.

kyun kyun
Helpful Little One Helpful Little One

~Nicolette~
Despite what she thought was to be a very intimidating look, the yellow fox jumped right past her. She puffed out her cheeks angrily. Who did this creature think it was? Standing up carefully, as to not flash her latest lingerie line, Nicolette walked slowly over to the chair it had made itself comfortable in, knife still held out in a defensive position. "I-I am warning you, you little... thing! If you do not leave the premise this instant, I will..." She paused for a moment. What could she do? Her servants were all inside, and even then it was not in their job descriptions to fend off wild creatures from chairs in their garden. She needed to think of something, or else she had to explain to her parents when they arrived home how a fox had overrun their backyard on her watch.

"I have taken martial arts since I was six years old, fox, do not even think about trying anything," Nicolette threatened, though it felt like an empty threat. After all, it was just a fox. It could not understand English, or hand signs, or any sort of domestic communication. Could it? The distressed girl approached the couch that lay across the chair the yellow being was nestled in - she would have to inform the maids to get new cushions for the patio now that they were infected. Reaching down, she clutched an outdoor pillow, design and fabric matching the set of furniture. She tossed it towards the fox in hopes to scare it away. "Shew, you vile creature," she called out, her stance almost hiding behind the metal lining of the couch. Nicolette had a photo shoot scheduled for the day after the next - she could not afford to get a scratch on her body.

Nico Nii Nico Nii

Kiragi
I watched as the little fairy cowered into the pocket of the elf and peek out caught in her own sense of curiousity when the thought occured to me. She must be afraid of me. So I slowly began to shift whilst eminating a sliver of blue light beginning from my tail and slowly surging through to the rest of my body as i beautifully changed back into my half human form. My human limbs replacing each fox limb aside from my ears and tails and my clothes returning to my body as usual. "There is no need to be afraid i'm whats called a kitsune. My kind are rare so i do understand if you are unfamilliar, and you don't have to worry about my friends they don't hurt anyone who can ask them not to."

Sophia.ai Sophia.ai

Ayako Jun

'Oh boy! A New Toy!!!' She screamed with joy through out her mind snatching the flying pillow mid air with her lustrous pearl canines, slobbering all over the lovely soft pillow, as she eyed the human playfully yet dumbly. This human was rather interesting in her eyes, how she just simply smell the stench of annoyance, and slight fear oh she was going to be fun to be around! Making a snickering like sound as her teeth sunk teasingly into the pillow puncturing her teeth in to the pillow, shaking the cushion back in forth as if it was an average chew toy.
Sophia.ai Sophia.ai

Iris
Iris had heard there had been a meeting on earlier in the day but she did her usual thing and ignored it, walking around the town while it was still quiet. She enjoyed the peace of the town when there was no one around to really bother her, sadly her time of peace and quiet was over when the meeting was done.
She was completely caught up in her own little world not really focusing on the clutter of people she walked past, she heard them talk about the creatures but she tuned them out. She found it a little silly that people were so adamant about getting rid of them that none of them bothered to really try and communicate, but those were just her thoughts on the situation. Whilst she was walking around she found herself by hedgemaze, I wonder what everything is like over there... probably nicer than here Iris thought looking up at the huge hedge blocking her. She turned on her heel and starting walking a long side it her hand dragging across the hedge as she walked.

Nami allowed herself to get scooped up by her giant friend together with Tavia. Her bubbly grin grew as her eyes bathed on the sight from above, "Woah! Being so high up in the air is so amazing!" her voice was filled with excitement. For a mermaid, being on air (well not really on air) or just away from the ocean in general is quite exciting yet scary.

animegirl20 animegirl20 billthesomething billthesomething

Hil responded to Nami's observation in his own naturally simple manner
"Yah, Land ish purty. Frum Hare, Hil likesh beins biggest"

Hil then lets out a chuckle over his mermaid friends enthusiasm, he loved it when his friends were happy, cause when friends were happy then Hil was happy. Hil after choosing a direction began heading towards where he thought he would most likely find more of his friends.

And as he walked, he decided to attempt to start a conversation. It took him a minute to think of what to talk about.

"Hil help pointy-ears with farm, pointy-ears give Hil smooth, fur doing gud"
animegirl20 animegirl20 . D O V E . D O V E

~MORWENNA~
It was a calm, cool day in Hedgemaze, as a young Mermaid rested against a rock that pierced through the earth. Several pond reeds grew around the rock, as most ponds around where she lived had these plants growing around them.

She had just returned from a pearl hunting trip, which ended up being unsuccessful, as always. However, Morwenna loved the activity, as it always had her guessing when she would get a clam with one.

animegirl20 animegirl20 . D O V E . D O V E billthesomething billthesomething

Laphiette Elkerwood

Laphiette simply smiled, finding her little friend's actions to be adorable. She was also trying her best to stifle a laugh as she found the little fairy's actions to be amusing "Thank you, Lily," she giggled, clamping a hand over her mouth to try to stifle her giggles. Her cheeks were hurting from laughing and smiling a lot. She listened to the fairy's story, feeling a slight pang of regret as the story was very long, she wondered how her companion managed to have an adventure very day. It was also strange to her that Lily seemed to not be tired from her adventure and seemed to have enough energy to give her a very descriptive record of her adventure in her day so far. Laphiette had not done much today, and she was already so exhausted!

"Syrup? Wow, how lucky!" Laphiette's eyes sparkled as she tried her best not to drool, reaching into her pocket every few moments reaching for a handkerchief and wiping the sides of her moment. "I-I mean, s-syrup, that's great!" she corrected herself curling her hand into a fist and letting a fake cough. "But, I-I think I'll pass, for now, maybe when we're done, I'll have some, syrup really does go with berries, y'know~" she fantasized as carried on searching listening to the other part figuring that it wouldn't be as long as before she was talking about the syrup, that is.

"Ah, I knew, I knew you wouldn't forget, aha," she said a hint of happiness in her voice. She turned to look behind her suddenly feeling a new presence, there was a fox. And it was getting much colder, feeling slightly threatened by the fox a small flame appeared in her hand. In terms of magic, she and Lily were polar opposites, Lily using ice magic whilst she used fire.

It was only when the fox revealed its human form did she snuff out her flame, realizing that the fox had meant no harm "Oh, so you're a kitsune? I've heard of them, but I've never actually seen them in person!" she questioned, fascinated by Kiragi.

♡♡♡​

Kiragi

Seeing as though the poor fairy was still terrified I decided against frightening the little one anymore. "Hey Krali, Kili please go check around the rest of the maze, see if you can find anymore creatures or maybe just get to know it a bit more?" Kili Chirped a soft sound realising that she and her brother may be scaring the fairy and her and her brother gracefully and gently took off over the trees. "Well here i am. Sorry if i scared your friend I didnt mean to, although I realise that is the usual vibe when it comes my kind so i'll leave if its a problem." I smiled a comforting smile and and looked up at the sky in search of Kili and Krali but was distracted by the dance of the leaves.

I realised I had drifted off to somewhere they couldn't follow and decided to return. "I'm sorry where were we? I drifted off again didn't I. I do that sometimes. Any way my name is Kiragi and my friends are Krali and Kili." I decided to sit down and curled my tails around me and stared up at the elf and his fairy whilst playing with the fur on one of my tails.

kyun kyun
Sophia.ai Sophia.ai

"Pointy ears? Oh! You mean one of the Elves? Which one?" While she was waiting for his response Tavia looked down and noticed Morwenna. "Oh Hil stop for a moment!" She looked down waved and called out to her. "Morwenna! Hi! Want to come with us to see the others?!"
Anonymous-X Anonymous-X
billthesomething billthesomething
. D O V E . D O V E

~Morwenna~
The young mermaid looked up, seeing a giant holding her fellow mermaid friends. "Tavia! Sure thing! And why is there a giant holding you guys?" she asked.

animegirl20 animegirl20

Levin Wood
Levin peered through his binoculars. He couldn't believe his eyes. "Why would she be playing...with such an abomination? ", thought Levin to himself. At the moment, he was looking through the windows of the Kelley household. The Kelleys were his neighbors, and he originally planned on attending the Hedgemaze meeting with Nicollete, but he overslept unfortunately. As a result, he planned on visiting Nicollete and asking about the meeting results. But first he wanted to check and see if anyone was home, hence the binoculars. Creepy? Yes. Beneficial? Yup. Besides, who could possibly find out that he was in his backyard spying into his neighbor's home? Levin put his binoculars down. "Has Nikki gone mad?", said Levin to himself. "What could she be possibly thinking about when she decided to play with such a...a....demon. " He stormed in his spacious mansion and quickly spiraled down his exotic stairs. His home was very large indeed. The government paid his family a fortune when his cousin, Javar, got killed in the Hedgemaze. But as the saying goes, money isn't everything. It had been 10 years since Javar's disappearence. Yet Levin remembers every detail from that day. From the sounds he heard, to the deep dread that ran down his spine when Javar never returned from the Maze. His untimely death is the ultimate inspiration for Levin's hatred for the Hedgemaze and every creature that inhabits it. In a matter of seconds, Levin was already out the door and on his way to Nikki's house. As he travelled down the street, so did his ideas. "Maybe she isn't playing with that creature. M-Maybe.....she's under attack !" Suddenly, Levin transitioned from a slight jog to a full sprint. It wasnt long until Levin was at Nikki's house. He tried to twist the knob. Locked. He stepped back a few feet, then delivered a strong kick and the door cracked open. The first thing he saw was a large fox, almost the size of a German shepherd, hopping around Nikki's couch. Without hesitation, Levin ran to the her direction and delivered a spinning kick to the fox..
His eyes were full of rage, "You bastard! You have some guts being here!". He got into a fighting stance. Waiting for the creature to retaliate.

Interactions: Sophia.ai Sophia.ai Nico Nii Nico Nii

Last edited:
Levin Wood
Levin peered through his binoculars. He couldn't believe his eyes. "Why would she be playing...with such an abomination? ", thought Levin to himself. At the moment, he was looking through the windows of the Kelley household. The Kelleys were his neighbors, and he originally planned on attending the Hedgemaze meeting with Nicollete, but he overslept unfortunately. As a result, he planned on visiting Nicollete and asking about the meeting results. But first he wanted to check and see if anyone was home, hence the binoculars. Creepy? Yes. Beneficial? Yup. Besides, who could possibly find out that he was in his backyard spying into his neighbor's home? Levin put his binoculars down. "Has Nikki gone mad?", said Levin to himself. "What could she be possibly thinking about when she decided to play with such a...a....demon. " He stormed in his spacious mansion and quickly spiraled down his exotic stairs. His home was very large indeed. The government paid his family a fortune when his cousin, Javar, got killed in the Hedgemaze. But as the saying goes, money isn't everything. It had been 10 years since Javar's disappearence. Yet Levin remembers every detail from that day. From the sounds he heard, to the deep dread that ran down his spine when Javar never returned from the Maze. His untimely death is the ultimate inspiration for Levin's hatred for the Hedgemaze and every creature that inhabits it. In a matter of seconds, Levin was already out the door and on his way to Nikki's house. As he travelled down the street, so did his ideas. "Maybe she isn't playing with that creature. M-Maybe.....she's under attack !" Suddenly, Levin transitioned from a slight jog to a full sprint. It wasnt long until Levin was at Nikki's house. He tried to twist the knob. Locked. He stepped back a few feet, then delivered a strong kick and the door cracked open. The first thing he saw was a small creature was no longer there. Instead it was a young girl with sharp ears. However, based on Nikki's body language, Levin concluded that it was the same creature as before. Without hesitation, Levin ran to the her direction and delivered a spinning kick to the girl..
His eyes were full of rage, "You bastard! You have some guts being here!". He got into a fighting stance. Waiting for the creature to retaliate.

Interactions: Sophia.ai Sophia.ai Helpful Little One Helpful Little One
(( i think you meant Sophia.ai Sophia.ai and Nico Nii Nico Nii ))

Iris stopped to look up at the hedge she was dragging her hand across It can't hurt to explore it right? as she thought that she look around "Coast is clear." as she said that she started to climb, once she got to the top she swung her legs over and jumped down. From where she was she couldn't see any creatures around her and maybe that was a good thing she didn't want to scare them or cause a fuss she just wanted to explore. She started walking around the maze taking in the beauty of the area she was in but she let her mind come back to reality and soon stopped walking, she had gotten a little lost "Well this is a little interesting" she said rubbing her neck, she didn't want to go out of her way to go and find a creature to help her considering most didn't exactly like humans and she didn't really want to scare them away by approaching them out of the blue.

Hil scratched his head with his free hand in an attempt to remember the name of the elf who hired him, when he couldn't remember their name, he gave Tavia an apologetic look "Hil, No Remember name of pointy-ears. Surry Tavi"

But the look didn't last long Hil's face as it was quickly replaced with confusion over what Tavia was looking at, he looked down to where Tavia was looking and saw a mermaid, he didn't recognize, and a smile settled itself onto his face as he crouched down and lowered his hand for his new mermaid friend to be able to climb up and take a seat amongst his other mermaid "Hellosh, new friend, Hil ish Hil. Hil likesh makin' new friendsh, willsh yus be Hil's friend"
Anonymous-X Anonymous-X animegirl20 animegirl20 . D O V E . D O V E

Perdoceo Sagitta

Searching through the Foliage of the Hedge, Perdoceo gathers ingredients for his renowned healing poultice. "Aum, Giraluna, Fevervew, and Acacia. Ahswagandha doesn't grow 'round these parts sadly. I'll take this back with me then." Stuffing the plants into a pouch holstered to his side he Trots away carefully in the grass making sure not to step on anything since his hooves were sensitive to most elements. "I should stop by the Smith to get me new shoes. Heck, I could even get this poultice made while I'm there!" Just another day in the Hedge Maze for Perdoceo and everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back