• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ukiiyo

doki-doki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
plot —
Welcome to The Haven. Here we provide you with a protected living environment while also giving you the experiences of the outside world. You will go to school, making friends, have a job, and train everyday. The outside world is a very dangerous and damaged place which is why you have been brought into this special program. The life you once knew is going to be written over with a brand new identity and family that we will provide you. We want to make your experience as comfortable as possible so please, let us know if there's anything we can do to make the transition easier.

For now, take your time and adjust to your new life. We don't want you to feel like a prisoner or test subject which is why we are giving you as many opportunities as possible. You will stay within the program until you are 18 years old and are able to be set out into the real world and work your jobs properly, helping us make the world a better and safer place. The Haven is your home and we are your family, and as your family, we want to help you reach your full potential. That means we will push you to your limits and help you become the best you can be. Good luck, and we hope you enjoy your time with us at this Haven.

explained —
This roleplay is taking place at a secret government facility in the countryside of England where they specialize in genetically modifying young women into super soldiers if you will. These girls are trained to kill in the open without being detected and can overpower anyone, even armed military personnel. The girls, or trainees, are continuously trained until they turn 18 years old and are allowed out into the real world. Since they were children, they were taught that the outside world was dangerous, broken, and needed to be fixed so they have a skewed view and will perform any mission that is assigned to them without a second thought.

Each trainee was either taken from an orphanage or taken from women who just had their baby at the hospital and are essentially never heard from again. They found a way to enhance the girls' DNA with animal characteristics such as reflex speed, advanced hearing, and abnormal strength. The girls are then sent out to different facilities throughout Europe and are raised there, receiving their first name and background story. They are trained in every area of combat and have advanced learning programs. When they turn 14, they are then sent to one of two Haven facilities. One is meant for the top students, aka, the Alphas. The other is for the rest of the students that are hitting average marks on every test.

The alpha students take on more work and are trained more intensely as their missions and skill sets are more complicated and involved than the others. Only a select few ever make it into these ranks so it is an honor to be part of the group. Upon arrival, each trainee is given a new identity, family, and personality. They must then live as their new persona from then on and focus on training every day, hopefully getting time in the field with monitored missions. The program isn't slowing down any time soon and there are more girls being brought into it every day, not knowing what their lives will turn into.

author's note —
Hi! Thank you for reading this far! So this plot is heavily inspired by the show HANNA but I wanted to change it a bit so it might be a little more interesting to roleplay. We will be playing the trainees in Haven, but the alpha group. This means these girls are the best of the best and will be out on missions and in the field even before graduation. They are from all over and have been given fake identities to live under. They are taught that the world is a really bad place and not trust anyone outside the program so naturally, a lot of them will blindly follow. However, I will be allowing some students to question whether it's all real and if what they are doing is wrong or not.

This is going to be a bit faster paced when it comes to missions and not every girl will be on them which means you have to really pay attention to who is on a mission and who isn't. This is a detailed roleplay so I will be expecting longer posts and in-depth characters. I will be creating a discord server for ooc purposes and keeping the roleplay organized so please be prepared for that if you are accepted!

rules —
• 17+ Roleplayers only because we will be dealing with heavier topics (within RPN's rules), and I don't feel comfortable with young kids being part of that
• Be prepared to post 2-3 time a week
• IC-posts should be a minimum of three paragraphs long
• Realistic face-claims are required (also I love having a diverse cast so go wild with fcs!)
• Currently am allowing everyone to make two characters if they want
• If you want to play a character that isn't a student, you can play a staff member, but understand they will not be involved all the time
• Angst is always encouraged but do try and be realistic with it
• The more creative you are with your characters, the higher the chance of getting accepted
• Remember that the girls were taken when they were babies so they will have no memories of their birth parents/families
• Romance is always encouraged but it isn't going to be the main focus of the roleplay
• If you've read the rules, tell me what your favorite fruit is

we were made to kill
If you fight hard,
know who you are,
and are proud of who you are,
you've got a good chance of winning.
if you don't fight for what you want,
don't cry for what you lose.
ALPHA
plot —
Welcome to The Haven. Here we provide you with a protected living environment while also giving you the experiences of the outside world. You will go to school, making friends, have a job, and train everyday. The outside world is a very dangerous and damaged place which is why you have been brought into this special program. The life you once knew is going to be written over with a brand new identity and family that we will provide you. We want to make your experience as comfortable as possible so please, let us know if there's anything we can do to make the transition easier.

For now, take your time and adjust to your new life. We don't want you to feel like a prisoner or test subject which is why we are giving you as many opportunities as possible. You will stay within the program until you are 18 years old and are able to be set out into the real world and work your jobs properly, helping us make the world a better and safer place. The Haven is your home and we are your family, and as your family, we want to help you reach your full potential. That means we will push you to your limits and help you become the best you can be. Good luck, and we hope you enjoy your time with us at this Haven.

explained —
This roleplay is taking place at a secret government facility in the countryside of England where they specialize in genetically modifying young women into super soldiers if you will. These girls are trained to kill in the open without being detected and can overpower anyone, even armed military personnel. The girls, or trainees, are continuously trained until they turn 18 years old and are allowed out into the real world. Since they were children, they were taught that the outside world was dangerous, broken, and needed to be fixed so they have a skewed view and will perform any mission that is assigned to them without a second thought.

Each trainee was either taken from an orphanage or taken from women who just had their baby at the hospital and are essentially never heard from again. They found a way to enhance the girls' DNA with animal characteristics such as reflex speed, advanced hearing, and abnormal strength. The girls are then sent out to different facilities throughout Europe and are raised there, receiving their first name and background story. They are trained in every area of combat and have advanced learning programs. When they turn 14, they are then sent to one of two Haven facilities. One is meant for the top students, aka, the Alphas. The other is for the rest of the students that are hitting average marks on every test.

The alpha students take on more work and are trained more intensely as their missions and skill sets are more complicated and involved than the others. Only a select few ever make it into these ranks so it is an honor to be part of the group. Upon arrival, each trainee is given a new identity, family, and personality. They must then live as their new persona from then on and focus on training every day, hopefully getting time in the field with monitored missions. The program isn't slowing down any time soon and there are more girls being brought into it every day, not knowing what their lives will turn into.

author's note —
Hi! Thank you for reading this far! So this plot is heavily inspired by the show HANNA but I wanted to change it a bit so it might be a little more interesting to roleplay. We will be playing the trainees in Haven, but the alpha group. This means these girls are the best of the best and will be out on missions and in the field even before graduation. They are from all over and have been given fake identities to live under. They are taught that the world is a really bad place and not trust anyone outside the program so naturally, a lot of them will blindly follow. However, I will be allowing some students to question whether it's all real and if what they are doing is wrong or not.

This is going to be a bit faster paced when it comes to missions and not every girl will be on them which means you have to really pay attention to who is on a mission and who isn't. This is a detailed roleplay so I will be expecting longer posts and in-depth characters. I will be creating a discord server for ooc purposes and keeping the roleplay organized so please be prepared for that if you are accepted!

rules —
• 17+ Roleplayers only because we will be dealing with heavier topics (within RPN's rules), and I don't feel comfortable with young kids being part of that
• Be prepared to post 2-3 time a week
• IC-posts should be a minimum of three paragraphs long
• Realistic face-claims are required (also I love having a diverse cast so go wild with fcs!)
• Currently am allowing everyone to make two characters if they want
• If you want to play a character that isn't a student, you can play a staff member, but understand they will not be involved all the time
• Angst is always encouraged but do try and be realistic with it
• The more creative you are with your characters, the higher the chance of getting accepted
• Remember that the girls were taken when they were babies so they will have no memories of their birth parents/families
• Romance is always encouraged but it isn't going to be the main focus of the roleplay
• If you've read the rules, tell me what your favorite fruit is

links —
character sheets
out of character
coded by ukiiyo

Last edited:
oo i'm listening. i'd like to know what their education looks like to get a better idea of how they think/the extent of their programming. what about the world makes it a very dangerous, damaged place? what kind of politics and history are they taught? edit: oh nuts HIT ME WITH THAT GRAPEFRUIT

Last edited:
oo i'm listening. i'd like to know what their education looks like to get a better idea of how they think/the extent of their programming. what about the world makes it a very dangerous, damaged place? what kind of politics and history are they taught?
basically they are going to be in an accelerated program so they will be reaching college level academics at a young age. in terms of history and politics, they aren't going to be taught to follow or believe in any political view because they are simply going to be following whatever orders they are given if that makes sense. they will have to be very knowledgable in every political standing because they will go undercover in various settings, countries, etc. in terms of history they are going to get in-depth teaching about various countries but what they are told that makes the world quite dangerous is all the conflicts and wars that go on. the company that is running haven depicts the world as constantly at war with both sides being wrong and corrupt. so basically they use fear and skew it to manipulate the girls at a young age to be very wary of the real world. hopefully that makes sense!

probs a few more people and I’ll get a sheets thread up

pretty interested! in peaches.... xD but this also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back