• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Hate List w/ DarkxAngelxRollins ONLY

SassyWildHorseTKO

Sassy Wild Horse
A group of teens shares a notebook, with the names of the kids in school the hate.  Whether they have done something wrong to them or if they just simply don't like them.  Most of the teens who are writing in the book consider it to be innocent, but one of them is taking it seriously....very seriously.  What's gonna happen at this high school?

@DarkxAngelxRollins

Sierra nodded before looking around her room.  "Okay..." she said slowly, trying to figure out what they could now.  She loved her older brothers; she was always spending time with them.  Victor was in his bedroom listening to music.  He decided that he wanted to go out; he walked past his pill bottle before grabbing it and throwing it out.  He wasn't in the mood to take his medication especially since it didn't help.

Jackson went over to the closet and opened it looking over at Sierra. "So what do you want to wear?" he asked. Sierra is perfectly capable of dressing herself but he wanted to get her ready for the day today. Marshall walked up to Victor's room to check on him. "Where are you going?" he asked. He was very overprotective of his son and doesn't want him going out so much, especially by himself. @DarkxAngelxReigns

Sierra pointed at a blue dress with flowers on it.  "I wanna wear that dress," she said before getting up and going to her dresser to get leggings to wear underneath it.  She also grabbed a new pair of underwear.  She took the blue dress from the closet and laid all of the clothes on her bed that she would be wearing.  Victor looked over at his dad before shrugging.  "I'm just going for a walk, I need fresh air," he stated.  It was the truth, it would be nice to get out of the house for a bit and just walk around.  Besides, by the time he got back his dad would probably be gone.  @DarkxAngelxRollins

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackson smiled lightly and sat on the corner of her bed. "Why so fancy tonight?" he asked. "Are you expecting me to take you out for a five star dinner?" he added. He likes to mess around with her like that. Marshall was hesitant to let him go out. "Okay be careful," he said. He did have his pager on so he is more than likely going to go off. Before he left, he spotted Victor's pills in the garbage. He didn't want to deal with that right now so he ignored it until the morning. @DarkxAngelxReigns

Sierra shrugged.  "I dunno," she said, she was almost always in a dress or something similar to a dress.  She was very girly.  She got dressed quickly before sitting on her bed again.  "What are we doing today?" She asked.  Victor nodded, he was only out for a few hours before returning home it wasn't like he was planning on doing anything.  "Dad you home?" He asked.  @DarkxAngelxRollins

Jackson shrugged. "Whatever you want," he said. He was done for anything to be honest, as long as he was spending time with her that's all the mattered to him. "We could go to the park," he suggested. "Yes," Marshall shouted from Victor's room. He was out on a job for an hour or so and he wanted to clear this medicine thing up with his son. He was sitting on his bed holding the pill bottle waiting for him. @DarkxAngelxReigns

Sierra thought about it for awhile before nodding.  "Okay," she said hugging her brother tightly.  "I love you Jackson," she said softly.  Victor smiled lightly before walking to his room where his dad was.  "Hey dad," he said before sitting next to him; his eyes instantly falling on the pill bottle.  Shit I should've put them under the papers.  He wasn't in the mood to talk to his dad about this. In all honesty the pills didn't do anything for him. @DarkxAngelxRollins

Jackson picked her up hugged her back. "I love you too," he said smiling. He put her down before putting his hands on his hips. "You have to eat breakfast first," he added. Marshall smiled very faintly at Victor who was now sitting next him but it quickly turned into a frown again. He put the pill bottle next to him on the other side. "Why aren't you taking your medicine?" he asked. Every time he asked Victor if he was taking them he took his word for it but now he can't believe him. He didn't know what else to do, keeping him isolated wasn't helping mostly because he could be stubborn. Maybe a psychiatrist? @DarkxAngelxReigns

Sierra sighed before nodding.  "Okay I want pancakes!" She said excitedly.  Not even knowing that Wyatt had already made them.  She ran downstairs before sitting at the table, waiting for her brother to get her plate ready.  Victor looked at his dad then at the pill bottle before sighing.  "They don't help dad," he said slowly.  He honestly already knew where this was gonna lead but I was worth a shot of trying to get out of taking them.  He didn't see the point in taking them if they did nothing for him.  @DarkxAngelxRollins

Jackson chuckled lightly. "Okay then," he said walking down the stairs like a normal person and grabbed Sierra a plate from the cabinet. He then took out two pancakes from the fridge before putting them in the microwave for a minute and a half. Once they were done he took the syrup out the fridge as well and put them both in front of Sierra. "Let me know if they're warm enough," he said. Marshall sighed. "Then why didn't you tell me instead of lying to me all this time?" he asked. @DarkxAngelxReigns

Sierra nodded after poking the pancake.  She then put a little bit of syrup on them, before eating them.  She took her time eating them being she wasn't in a hurry to go to the park.  She just wanted to spend time with Jackson.  Victor shook his head slowly, he didn't know what to say at this point.  He honestly didn't want to deal with his father at this point.  "Because, I knew how you would react," he said.  He looked over at his father before reverting his gaze back to the ground.  "I'm fine, I don't need the medicine anyway," he muttered.  Even though that was a total lie, it was worth a shot at this point in time. @DarkxAngelxRollins

Jackson chuckled. "Okay so I'm assuming they're good because you're not saying anything," he said. The only time Sierra is the quietest is when she's eating or watching a movie. Marshall stood up and shook his head. 'No you're not fine!" he said. "You have depression Victor that's why I took you to the doctor," he said. There is no point in Victor trying to lie to him from now on because he's going to find out the truth one way of another. @DarkxAngelxReigns

Sierra nodded before finishing off her pancakes.  She got up and took the plate to the sink.  "Very good," she said before turnig to face her brother again.  She ran over to him huggging him tightly.  "I love you Jackson," she said.  Victor flinched when his dad shouted.   He sighed lightly keeping his gaze on the carpet.  He started playing with his sleeve before shrugging.  "I feel fine dad...." he said slowly.  "I don't need that medication, it isn't doing anyhing for me anyway," he added.  He didn't want this to turn into fight, considering it almost always does. He sighed taking a deep breathe before opening his mouth, "just because mom killed herself doesn't mean I'm gonna do it too," he said, instantly regretting it after it came out. @DarkxAngelxRollins

Jackson hugged her back tightly. "I love you too," he said. Marshall closed his hand into a fist. The last thing he wanted was to hurt his son because he could lose his temper easily. "I don't know that...." he said softly. That's what his wife said most of the time before she decided to end her life. He wasn't going to lose his son too that's why he wants him to be safe and get him help. @DarkxAngelxReigns

Sierra giggled before smiling. She lets go of him before getting up and running to the door.  Victor glances at his dad's hand and instantly tenses.  "I'm not going to dad," he said slowly. He was never as bad as his mother, or at least he didn't think he was.  He took a deep breathe before hugging his knees close to his chest.  "I don't want to end my life dad, not know nor have I ever wanted to end my life," he said.  He honestly thought he was telling the truth, but there were somedays when he wanted to end it all, he just didn't want to think about those days.  He couldn't really remember if he ever tried to kill himself at this point, he doesn't remember most of his bad days he just blacks them out.  @DarkxAngelxRollins

Jackson shook his head smirking before running after her and grabbing a hoodie for each of them in case it gets cold. "Slow down," he said smiling. Marshall shook his head and ran a hand against his hair. "I'm just so scared...." he said. He's a fire chief and he can keep other people safe with no problem but he's having a difficult time keeping his son. He doesn't know what he would do if he lost him. @DarkxAngelxReigns

Victor sighed shaking his head.  "Listen....I promise you I'm fine," he said.  "If you don't believe me then get me a psychartrsit or something," he said.  He knew most of the pscyhatrists in the area sucked, but he knew he had to do something to get his dad to trust him.  He rested his head on his knees now taking a deep breathe.  "Are you home for the night...?" he asked.  He loved spending time with his dad, but most of the time it got cut short by the sound of his pager going off, okay it always got cut short.  He hated the fact that he never knew when the last time he'd be seeing his father was.  Sierra sighed before slowing down now and walking down to the park holding her brother's hand. "Jackson when's Wyatt coming home?" she asked.  It was always a fear of hers that her brothers would also leave her like her parents did.  @DarkxAngelxRollins

Marshall shrugged. "For now," he said smiling faintly. He was tired and wanted to go to sleep but he barely gets any with him job, he doesn't even get to see his son as often as he wants too. A psychiatrist would be best for him at this point because there is nothing much that he could do right now. Jackson looked down at his little sister. "He'll be back in a few hours," he said. 'He went to go hang out with some friends," he added. She would always ask when one of them was coming home if either of them went out for the day. They would never leave their little sister no matter, they had to care for her and protect her in any way they can.  @DarkxAngelxReigns

Victor nodded slowly before sighing.  "Alright..."   he said slowly.  He had a feeling that his dad wouldn't be with him much longer, but it didn't matter.  At least as of right now they were spending time with one another.  He closed his eyes before laying down in bed.  "Your pagers probably gonna go off soon anyway...." he said.  He curled up before holding his blanket close to his chest.  He stared at the wall for awhile before turning to face his dad again.  "Why can't you just turn it off," he asked.  Sierra nodded slowly before running around the playground for awhile before getting bored.  She didn't know what to do so she just kept switching between things, playing with some of the other kids.

"Because I'll get in trouble," Marshall said. He was the head honcho of anything that happens in a dangerous situation so he has to be there most of the time. He couldn't really consider this quality bonding time with his son because it didn't start off on good terms. He looked down at his phone trying some good psychiatrists that he can try and hopefully help him a lot. Jackson slouched over on one of the benches keeping an eye on Sierra. @DarkxAngelxReigns

Victor sighed burying his face in his pillow.  He hated the fact that his dad had a job like this, he was always working essentially.  It wasn't a matter of you come home and you get to spend time with your kid.  It's a matter of you come home until your pager goes off, which could happen anytime.  Victor never showed his emotions infront of anybody, that would never change it's just who he was.  He chewed his lip, fighting back tears.  All he wanted was to see his dad and spend time with him.  Sierra eventually ran back to Jackson hugging him tightly.  "Hi," she said giggling lightly.  @DarkxAngelxRollins

Marshall ran a hand through his hair still looking through the internet. He stopped before looking over at Victor. "What's wrong?" he asked. He honestly didn't even want to do anything at this point because he was waiting for his pager to go off. He loved his job but it was just too much sometimes but it was good pay to put food in the fridge everyday and a roof over their heads. Jackson chuckled. "Hi," he said. @DarkxAngelxReigns

Victor shook his head, insisting on hiding his emotions as usual.  "Im fine dad," he said.  He wasn't in the mood to try to start talking to him, because knowing his luck if he did his pager would just go off.  I just don't get why you can't turn the pager off.  "I'll be fine I promise," he added.  

@DarkxAngelxRollins

Marshall nodded and leaned in to rub his back. "I'll see you later," he said. He got up to leave the room before turning around again at Victor and sighed. He went downstairs to the kitchen to call the psychiatrist, hopefully he's a good one because most doctors around their area sucked.

@DarkxAngelxReigns

Users who are viewing this thread

Back