• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ โ€” the 100th hunger games.

nightly bump!

:ghostr:

NIGHTLY BUMP!

century in the light.jpg

bump!

my weakness!!!!! a hunger games roleplay!!!! will definitely be doing a deeper dive in lore & seeing if I have the time to enter this one. looks absolutely stunning ๐Ÿ’œ

Last edited:
out of curiosity; are the roles first come, first serve or are they picked by the GMs? I've noticed a couple of people have applied for the same role and was wondering if I should even try for them if a placeholder's been made (I might just try to do a different one anyway; I haven't read all the roles yet, but they're all so brilliant and detailed!)

out of curiosity; are the roles first come, first serve or are they picked by the GMs? I've noticed a couple of people have applied for the same role and was wondering if I should even try for them if a placeholder's been made (I might just try to do a different one anyway; I haven't read all the roles yet, but they're all so brilliant and detailed!)
weโ€™re not first come, first serve so youโ€™re welcome to apply for the same role!

67E0710D-356A-4572-909B-99F5E143E2AE.jpeg

a lil midnight bump !

P.S. โ€” soft reminder that applications close this friday june 16th !! so thereโ€™s still time to apply !!

Last edited:
a bump!
reminder that apps will close in TWO DAYS on JUNE 16th!

bump! reminder that apps close in A DAY on JUNE 16th

hi there! applications end today at MIDNIGHT EST. Please reach out via DM or in the OOC thread if you'd like an extension.Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back