• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ โ€” ooc

demonology

๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’š๐’•๐’‰.
the hanging tree
announcement.
ยฉ REVERIEE

THE OUT OF CHARACTER THREAD FOR THE HANGING TREE. feel free to chat and ask questions here!

PINNED INFORMATION

lore | cs

character sheets close on Friday, May 24th.

Last edited:
ยกHola~! I'm so excited to get things started :3. the cs page should be up soon! please let me or VI know if you have any Q's

I'm new here so this might be silly but, where do I send applications? In PMs or in a thread?

2nd one (personal fav)!! but ugh i wish i wasn't trying to read 4 other books someday i'll read the actual series ๐Ÿ˜ญ someday!!
So valid!! Catching fire isโ€ฆ wellโ€ฆ fire lmao.

queue reaction s GIF

I love all the lore you have going, it's very intricate!

hey y'all! i'm hoping to work on Carmen's cs some today... if anyone wants to chat about character ideas (or if you have your eye on a character connected to the Hawk) โ€” my dms are always open!

hey y'all! i'm hoping to work on Carmen's cs some today... if anyone wants to chat about character ideas (or if you have your eye on a character connected to the Hawk) โ€” my dms are always open!
IMG_3726.jpeg

echoing this !! if anyone would like to discuss character ideas or is eyeing concepts closely related/connected to the STAR (aka remora my queen) do shoot me a pm !!

also, i promise im not trying to be mysterious with my second character ๐Ÿ˜ญ i just needed a reason to use Dev Patel's foine ass from his latest movie & consequently, am struggling to pick a concept :3.

hi yall! for those of you interested, I just wanted to remind y'all that apps close May 24th and we recently made an amendment so you can apply for up to 3 characters. as me n VI have said, our dms are always open <3

don't mind me slipping in here n putting a placeholder up ~
the lore and detail was so good i just couldn't pass this up

don't mind me slipping in here n putting a placeholder up ~
the lore and detail was so good i just couldn't pass this up
omg happy to see you!!

already juggling concepts for two characters, but โ€Šo lawd is the temptation here real.
OH GO OFF!!! Excited to see whichever one you go w/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back