• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guardians

Hey guys I forgot to mention don't worry if their past selves eye color don't look exactly the same as long as their some what its fine. So don't be to hung up on that. Just choose the pic you want and ill let you know if you should change it or not but i want be that strict on it though mines don't even look totally the same. xD

@GabrielD921 @Blackrose7

@hiro

@LeSoraAmari

@Baconhands

@Chennn

@Chinoma Yamagata

Ok for your bio you do realize your not a guardian just yet?

@Hope Robinson

Guess I'm not gonna be a part of these Love triangles with my age Kappa

Also....I changed the bio already.

Most likely not, I just prefer Japanese names over English as they sound better to me (Plus I kinda speak Japanese)

but what I notice is I made my guardian way older than the other characters xD

LifeNovel said:
So for the past life they necessarily don't have to be human? @animegirl20
Well....yeah they do. They can't be fantasy creatures.....oh wait I will allow elves but that's it.

[QUOTE="Hope Robinson]Guess I'm not gonna be a part of these Love triangles with my age Kappa

Also....I changed the bio already.

[/QUOTE]
Actually you still can age won't really matter because he could of fell in love with one of the girls in his past life. So don't worry about that. But that would be a intresting obstical.

GabrielD921 said:
Oh yeah, we set in Japan or something? So far most chars have Japanese names.
Oh actually I never thought about that. Don't worry about the names. Just name him whatever you want.

animegirl20 said:
Well....yeah they do. They can't be fantasy creatures.....oh wait I will allow elves but that's it.

Actually you still can age won't really matter because he could of fell in love with one of the girls in his past life. So don't worry about that. But that would be a intresting obstical.

Oh actually I never thought about that. Don't worry about the names. Just name him whatever you want.
Alright.

Hey guys. I am sorry but something came IRL and I won't have time for finishing my CS and bunch of other stuff, so it'll be better that I leave this. Good luck with the RP!

GabrielD921 said:
Hey guys. I am sorry but something came IRL and I won't have time for finishing my CS and bunch of other stuff, so it'll be better that I leave this. Good luck with the RP!
So do you want to tell the people at The Guardians - The Sorceress and her followers thread about this, animegirl?

@animegirl20

Baconhands said:
All these guardians are too nice... and too trusting... and look weak minded... *maniacal laugh*
Am I the only one that actually mentioned weakness's and draw back to abilities.

[QUOTE="Hope Robinson]Am I the only one that actually mentioned weakness's and draw back to abilities.

[/QUOTE]
Possibly. It's entirely possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back