• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Guardians of Justice (Closed)

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
Last month the planet was invaded by a threat, the likes of with, it had never seen before. A powerful warlord, hailing from a void between time and space, wished to conquer Earth for herself. She might have succeeded too, had it not been for the gruelling effort of the Guardians of Justice. Through the use of all their might, they fought off the invasion. But it didn't not come without a price; they all gave their life's to defeat The Void Queen.

Now the world needs a new Guardians of Justice. 9 heroes to come together, facing the threats that they can not fight on their own. But working as a team isn't always a piece of cake, especially for the heroes that have not so much even worked with a partner before. Can these heroes come together and become stronger than the sum of their parts? And will they be ready for the consequences of The Void Queens death?

--------------------------

So, as you may have guest, this is an rp based off of classic hero teams; like The Avengers and The Justice League. I'm looking for 9 other heroes to join me in replacing the hero team of this world.

The RP will focus on the character growth and relationships that might form when a group of strangers come together to save the world. There will also be some action and villains too ^_^

1. 18+ I haven't seen many group rps with this rule, but I know a lot of people above this age (including me) prefer to have this rule in 1x1 rps, so I figured I'd use it here

2. Please reply at least once a week (though every third day would be better) I understand life can get hectic so if this rule isn't followed it won't mean immediate removal. A friendly bump will be sent as a reminder, and if life is getting hectic let me know

3. If you want to quit, please let me know. This Will allow me to write around your disappearance (character death/wounding) and allow new recruits to join.

4. No Godmodding. Unless given permission from another player, no controlling anothers character

5. Follow site rule in regards to what content you have in your posts

6. Have fun and don't ruin other people's fun (harassment, exclusion, etc)

If you're interested, or have any questions, post a comment below.

Last edited:
Time to zap some electricity one some crims!

yo wait not me being the (dead?) villain lmao
i'm interested!

umm i'm in

interested👀

Interested!

interested!

Wow, that's a lot of responses XD

Well, I guess I can expand the team to be a little larger.

Give me an hour (I just woke up) and I'll get a character page and ooc ready

Hello I'm new to this site and this sounds very fun and interesting. If any room becomes available please keep me in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back