• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Growing Storm (1906 rp)

Meanwhile Japan is alone stuck next to slowly-collapsing Russia and a bunch of colonies.

All the lands for you to take, should a war break out.
(cough) Qing Empire (cough)

Triggering by two fronts intensifies
Austro-Hungarian Empire in 1901: Alright boys. We can't afford a multi-front war. Remember! Only one!
Austro-Hungarian Empire in 1914: Fu-

*Schlieffen plan except using Russia to circle around China*
Hah! Try relying on your vastly superior manpower now!
Oh wait, you still can... *settles for Russia*

Fausto-Zonaro-Ottoman-Cavalry.jpg

Ottoman Military (1901)

e4ef34fe884f4d30114e315ebb941fef.jpg

Ottoman Military (1911)

This rp is a turn based rp that takes place in the beginning of 1906. Many great powers have either continued to strive while others have detioriated do to internal problems, or struggling to keep up with the rest of the world. As a player you are given the task to post a turn detailing your actions in diplomacy, military, internal affairs, economy, construction, research, and operations. Turns will be due on Friday 11:59 P.M eastern time. If you need an extension you will be granted 12 more hours. If you post late I will simply ignore it, so ask for more time beforehand.On Saturday I will mod your turns and post/detail you what the results of your actions, if you have questions you may pm me. Also historical events will pop up from time to time and may effect you or those around you, it may be an advantage you can take or a danger. Events will also be posted on Sunday that will give results of people's operations, tho I will not tell who's operation did what, possibly this could be a historical event or an actual player intervention. Wars will also be posted on Sunday with a map and result of casualties (keep in mind casualties is not just killed soldiers). Players will also be tasked to give out a naval plan which is basically you detailing what ships you will be building in the next couple years and how much your financing. Navypedia is a good source for you to quickly figure that out, tho if you wish to build the fleet in a different way you may choose to but you must still include the new ships in your naval plan. Research is also a important thing as well, every nation is allowed to research 3 things and limited to a two year tech cap. If you wish to customize a weapon, ship, or vehicle please pm the details.

Turns will be a 3 month time skip, and in order to join this rp I need you to create a cs with your country name, your govt type, your leader, military statistics (please be as historically accurate or I will reject it, if you can't find it I'll help or I'll allow you to make a estimation). if you wish to negotiate with npc nations then talk to me and talk like you are actually speaking to another nation and not like your best friend.
Is the United States reserved? If not, I'll become it.

I'm sure you'll be completely neutral and not favor the Brits in any way <3
To be fair the United States was until some u-boats got a little too torpedo happy. At least, that's what I remember. It's been far too long since I last brushed up on my WW1 history.

To be fair the United States was until some u-boats got a little too torpedo happy. At least, that's what I remember. It's been far too long since I last brushed up on my WW1 history.
Germany warned Americans multiple times not to get on any ships or send ships into certain waters as they were a warzone :p it's like telling a person, hey there's a minefield here, and they throw themselves in it xD

Well, time for Japan to increase naval production.
I think Japan is still behind enough so that I won't have to worry much about being overtaken in naval strength unless I just completely stop production. Although to be honest I have no idea about Japan's naval strength around this time other than they recently beat Russia's joke of a fleet.

As long as you don't threaten American investments in China we won't have any issues.

Maybe in this timeline neutral Wilson wont get into office.
Three term Teddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back