• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Growing Storm (1906 rp)

Yes, to be more clear Germanization previously was failing, which consisted of deportation, attempting to remove native language, so now it has been changed so that both German and native in an effort to bring instill German culture while respecting theirs. Which means no more deportations r anything like that. I could revise that to make it more clear

At a party so sorry if this is choppy
Ok hold on, did you order to deport them within your first turn. Or you are doing that this next turn?

Also if I misinterpreted the way your wording things then I'm going to take it literally. So again please next time word your actions very carefully.

Ok hold on, did you order to deport them within your first turn. Or you are doing that this next turn?
No, the Germans previous to this would deport people, the Chancellor was trying to change things so instead of deporting people and destroying culture, they are trying to include it

And I will, but would I be able to revise this for the first turn, cause I'm not deporting anyone at all, at any time, I want to stop deportations

No, the Germans previous to this would deport people, the Chancellor was trying to change things so instead of deporting people and destroying culture, they are trying to include it

And I will, but would I be able to revise this for the first turn, cause I'm not deporting anyone at all, at any time, I want to stop deportations
If you're having problems keeping your minorities under control you could always send them to the United States for a fair price...

"Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die. In the time that it takes us to die, other forces and commanders can come and take our place"

"If you don't have ammunition, you have bayonets! FIX BAYONETS! GET DOWN!"

To think this actually worked.

I'm a little split on what to take. I could take the next strongest and untaken country. However, as this is pre-WW1, I am interested in the Arabian peninsula, taking the Emirate of Nejd and Hasa and working towards making Saudi Arabia, even if someone is playing the Ottoman Empire.
Well all of the Central Powers have been taken, none of the Entente had been taken, America has been taken, and a couple minor countries as well. Also Japan who's chilling out east

I'm a little split on what to take. I could take the next strongest and untaken country. However, as this is pre-WW1, I am interested in the Arabian peninsula, taking the Emirate of Nejd and Hasa and working towards making Saudi Arabia, even if someone is playing the Ottoman Empire.
I'll let you know that I have very different ideas about the Bedouin State which'll control the region...

1200px-Flag_of_the_Emirate_of_Ha%27il.svg.png

as an Amir of the Rightful Caliph in Konstantiniyye.

Hi, how can I help you my good sir?

I read some stuff and watched a few documentaries on the subject of Balkan Turks to have an even more in-depth understanding. Now I feel sad for those who didn't return to the Motherland.

Alright. I will get to work on making an application. However, I might be doing something different from the Emirate of Njed and Hasa. It will most likely be either the Saudis (Njed and Hasa), Sweden or the Netherlands.
Central Powers Sweden? =D

Central powers America for your soul.
.... I'll get the pentagram and black candles ready

Who knows? If I don't go Saudi or Dutch, then I would possibly do a Central Power Sweden. The Central Powers would have a stronger grip on the Baltic sea for sure, though Sweden may be easily overrun by the Russians.
True, though Ruskies forced to fight on three fronts could prove a serious pain for them :p But you do you sir

Alright, I think that I have been able to put in most of the information about the Emirate that is accurate or at least supportable. I might be very weak, but I got some potential.
Looks solid mate! Good luck down there, try not to cause to much trouble for my Ottoman mates :p

general ostruppen general ostruppen
Have you heard from Belgium/Japan lately? Everyone seems to have gone very quiet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back