• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Great Role Play Search (Fandoms Welcome)

ShiroiNinjin

Hello! My name is ShiroiNinjin. I am 23 years old and in search of a few partners. I recently moved to Tokyo to be an English teacher and further my Japanese history education (my goal is to have a PH.d at some point in my life). Anyway, as wonderful as Tokyo is, it can be very lonely despite the fact that I live with my SO. So, I would like to role play with people who are willing to speak OOC with me. I also need partners who understand that I do not live on my computer. I have a relatively busy life. I will do my best to reply at least once a day (more on my days off if possible), but I cannot guarantee anything.

With all that being said, I like to write roughly 2-3 paragraphs per character that I play. I prefer to play female, but I am willing to double. I ask that my partners are willing and able to do the same. My interests are listed below. I would prefer to play the female in the pairings, but I am more than willing to work out doubling. Also, I will play LGBTQ+ characters upon request.

Interests:
Marvel cinematic universe
  • Loki x OC
  • Captain America x OC
  • Quicksilver (avengers) x OC
  • Hawkeye x OC
Game of Thrones
  • Gendry x OC
  • Ramsy x OC
  • Jon Snow x OC
Harry Potter
  • Fred x OC
  • Malfoy x OC
Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies
Descendants (characters will be aged up)
  • Jay x OC
Death Note
Fairy Gone
  • Wolfran x OC
  • Free x OC
  • Jet x OC
  • Serge x OC
  • OC x OC
Supernatural
  • Dean x OC
  • Kevin x OC
  • Jack x OC
Dragon Quest
  • Erik x OC
  • Jasper x OC
  • Hendrik x OC
Human x Vampire
Demon x Vampire
Hunter x Vampire
Princess x Guard
Mafia x rival mafia
*If you have a pairing you are interested in that is not listed, feel free to ask!
*If something you are interested in is not listed, please feel free to ask. These are simply fandoms off the top of my head and are not the only things I am interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back