• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Great MxM RP Search Continues~

I’m here, I’m queer, and looking for RP partners, specifically MxM.

Here are a few pairings to start out with:

-Best friends to lovers
-Ex-best friends to lovers
-Angel x demon
-Autistic x neurotypical
-Mute x normal
-Superhero x villain
-More to be added! Feel free to message me on or off this thread. If none of these pairings appeal to you, feel free to suggest one. :)

I don’t have a preference, I post fairly frequently, and I usually keep posts brief and straight to the point.
Alrighty, sounds good. Would you be interested in a medieval fantasy rp? I don't really have an overarching plot, but I do have an idea to start us off.

A few specific plots:

People Change:
After 2 years apart from his best friend who he knew to be an innocent and nerdy teacher’s pet, a man finds that his old friend is a punkish gang leader.

Love You to the Moon (and Beyond):
An intriguingly human-like alien prince comes to Earth to find his perfect "queen". After a lifetime undercover, the alien takes his "bride" back to his home planet.
(Note: I’d like the alien to be identical to a human anatomy-wise.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back