• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Golden Age (Superhero Roleplay)

Kyd Jhesus

Unlicensed Doctor

"The Golden Age, That's what the new generation of superheroes call it. We just called it the 40's, The first boom of Superheroes appeared around that time. World wide but mostly in America. The boom came near the end of world war 2. I remember terrifying things that came to light once the fighting was over, The Nazi War Machines, Super Soldiers, Death Camps and other atrocities. A lot of people did some horrible things, America included. Let not forget Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It was a different time back then, No cellphones or the Video games the kids seem to love. It was a simple time even with men that could fly and rip metal apart like card board. Now I ain't going to lie to you, In that time America had it's social problems. Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, It was a different time, The Golden Age."

---

Hey guys, I'm restarting a idea i had about 8 months ago. It a roleplay based on the social structure of 1940's America after WW2 with SUPERHEROES! I want to know if anyone is interested. This is a roleplay i really want to get off the ground. I hope the social topics I want to bring up doesn't offend anyone. Just imagine playing a character in this time, The struggles they could face for being who they are. So if you have questions ask me here or PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a pretty interesting idea. Curious what kind of super hero's we are going to be allowed to play as? and also is there a main plot line to the RP?

Sounds like fun. I do have a few questions though. Do we have to be heroes, or is a villain or neutral character work too, and is there any specific limits to what kind of power players can have?

zCrookedz said:
This is a pretty interesting idea. Curious what kind of super hero's we are going to be allowed to play as? and also is there a main plot line to the RP?
Well any kind you like as long as they are related to the time.

Yes there is but I was going to allow free roaming at first to do your own thing.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Silver Pansy]Sounds like fun. I do have a few questions though. Do we have to be heroes, or is a villain or neutral character work too, and is there any specific limits to what kind of power players can have?

[/QUOTE]
You can be hero, villain, Neutral or citizen. Well you can have 0-3 powers. Now the outlawed powers are things like mind reading, mind control, seeing the future unless it is apart of the story. Now your personal villain for your hero can have those powers to use against you.

[QUOTE="Kyd Jhesus]Well any kind you like as long as they are related to the time.
Yes there is but I was going to allow free roaming at first to do your own thing.

[/QUOTE]
Ok cool. A question im sure others might have is, What about Captian America? He was a WW2 super hero, so is he an option or do you want originals?

Original heroes, this is not a fandom but character based of his archetype is allowed.

OMG, I was worried i was the only one who thought that. Welcome to join, Just hit the link. It's The Golden Age title below the picture of the Woman.

Sounds very interesting to me. I personally loved the Era after WW2 involving the fear of Communism.. I cant imagine how it will be with super heros.

Come guys we need more characters. If I liked your post your in.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So the role play started but we are still open so if you ever wanted to be a superhero or villain from the 40's here is your chance

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back