The Girl and her Evil Master [Inactive]

Genevieve chuckled softly and pet Lilly just as she pet Carry. "I am your new mistress, my dears. " Lilly shuddered as Genevieve stroked her hair, but did not move. "I am sure we will get along swimmingly."

Carry would hide her emotions about this perfectly, but internally she felt angered, she lived to please any one who was her owner yes, but she hated surprises, and this was a big surprise.

She kissed Lilly on the cheek tenderly and proceeded toward the door. "Welcome home, my precious pets. I do hope you find it pleasant here. You'll probably want to wash up before your next meal." She shook her head once and left the room.

Carry would look up through the tops of her eyes making sure Genevieve left before looking over at Lilly, then going and laying down on her back on her bed looking up muttering softly "great another person to please that I haven't been trained to please.."

"She's nice, don't ya think?" Glancing down at her dress, she sighs. "I'm not THAT dirty, am I?"

Genevieve walked around the remainder of the manor, almost barking orders at the other slaves.

Carry would shake her head looking over at the little girl "no, you're not that dirty at all Lilly. And Im glad you think she is nice"

Not even having to use the security camera's audio Tim would hear Genevieve and and shake his head, he gave orders to all ihs slave constantly, but after several years he has come to learn that kindness gets better work. He doesnt move from his office to stop her because he know the slaves are used to her by now and because these papers are due in 3 hours and he still has a good 15 forms to fill out as well as getting a few signatures.

She smiled and washed up, then got bored and felt like going to see Master Tim. "Bye bye, Carry." She sprints down the hallway and threw the door open. "Master, will you play with me?"

Tim looked up and put on a smile for the little girl "hi there miss Lilly, Im sorry but right now Im a bit busy with some work, but I think there is someone you can go play with, he is a little older the you but still is allowed play time every now and then.

"But, Carry said that I was the only child that lived here. You mean that I'm not?" Lilly felt like jumping again, but restrained herself.

Tim would nod at the little girl "well you're the youngest one here, but not the only one under the age of ten. There is a boy, should be out in the crop fields today, his name is Dan, tell him Master Tim said he could have a little break to play with you, but only if he wants to, if he doesn't want to play, then he can get back to work and I'll be expecting a little more out of him then usual. okay?"

Unable to contain it, Lilly climbed onto Tim's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck and pecked him on the cheek. "Yes, sir! Thank you!"

(Gtg, I'm in school)

She watched him for the longest time, then ran away to the outside world of the plantation. "Yippee!!!" She had forgotten everything that had previously happened to her.

(I'll continue this is after Lilly left Time, and is watching Dan)

Dan would be found bent over planting seeds from a little bag on his side, the boy was a brown haired child, definitely no more then nine. Dan wouldn't see Lilly at first focusing on the job he was assigned to that day, field work.

Hopping over the fence, Lilly sprints toward the boy. "Hi, Danny!" She hugs him as tight as she can. "Will you come play with me? Everyone's busy. And Timmy said you could play if you wanna."

Dan stumbles and falls looking up at Lilly shocked "AAAH! What the!?!?" He pauses a moment and then looks confused "Wait.. Who are you first of all?"

Lilly blushed in embarrassment. "My name's Lilly. My sissy is Carry. We're new here." She let go of him quickly.

Dan stood up slowly blushing a bit as well, brushing him self off and frowning as he saw the seeds were spilt a bit. He then bent down to pick them up speaking as he did so "so what was that that you were talking about? Master Tim said I could have play time with you?"

Lilly in turn helped her friend. "Yes, sir, he did. He said he was too busy to play with me himself. I think he was waiting on Genevieve." She giggles at the thought.

Dan looked at Lilly as the mess was cleaned up and then turned to the house then back at Lilly with this look that he was being tempted to leave and then would be lured into a trap and get punished "did he really?..."

She stood and nodded. "I swear. Slave's honor." She laughed at her little joke. She handed the beans over and waited for his response.

"Dan took them and looked down and nodded "O-okay.. Ill trust you this time.." He would then start to walk towards a shed not saying another word to the girl.

She ran after him. "We're gonna have so much fun, Dan!" She couldn't wait to play hide and seek and tag and other childish games. She was a normal girl again, forgetting her enslavement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back