The Girl and her Evil Master [Inactive]

"You really mean it, Master!?!" I break free from your grip and hug Tim around his waist.

"Thank you so much!" I let go of him and yank you toward the stables. "Come on, Sissy! The horseys are waiting!"

Tim blushes a bit stunned from the hug and Carry just about grabs her before she can hug him but Lilly gets the hug in too fast and then next thing anyone knows Lilly is dragging Carry off. Tim stands there a moment but shakes his head after a few seconds and walks off, Carry stumbles to catch her feet as Lilly drags her off speaking a little "Lilly, slow down, please!.."

Lilly skids to a stop, getting even more dirt on her dress. "Oops. Sorry." She looks around and notices weird looks from other slaves and whispers reach her ears. "Did you see that?" "Master let her do that?" "She's a kid, she'll learn." Lilly spotted sentinels with whips in hand, ready to strike and she ran to the stables.

Lilly heard a sickening smacking sound, then a scream of agony. She rode the small horse she was riding and started to tear up at the sight of a young man on the ground, bloodied and bruised.

Other slaves had continued on with the picking of the harvest as if nothing had happened.

Carry would kinda lean against the horse breathing heavily, and then proceed to take Lilly off the horse and carry her to the stables leading the horse along with them "Come on, lets go have a talk.."

"Ab-About what?" She couldn't bear to hear what Carry had to say about this matter. 
" About what?" She didn't care what Carry said about this anymore. "I want my Momma. I wanna go home!"

Carry would put the horse up in its stable and then carry Lilly to the house as others looked at Lilly struggle and cry out. Once inside Carry took Lilly straight to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet and knelt down and just looked at her waiting for her to stop and listen.

After a half hour in the bathroom, Lilly chokes back her tears. "M-Mommy." She hugs Carry as tightly as she can. "I want m-my....mom-my."

She couldn't help but think of her own treatment at the auction and wipes the remaining tears away.

At that same time, a carriage arrives at the gate to the plantation. Inside, a woman sat, here to meet with the master of this plantation. It was his fiancee, Lady Genevieve.

Carry holds Lilly to her in the floor and starts to explain all that will probably happen to them at this plantation and what to expect. Tim is in his office working as Genevieve arrives and he continues to work awaiting her to enter as she pleases.

"But, why does it have to be like that, Sissy? Why?" Lilly snuggles into Carry's fur. "You're very soft, Sissy." Lilly behaves in an almost infant like way, considering she never really had her mother.

Genevieve bursts into the manor and climbs up the stairs to Tim's room. "Timmy! I missed you ever so much!" She was very beautiful, green eyes, blonde curls, medium build, pink skin. "Honestly, you never come around to see me, dear. These....people....take up too much of your time!"

Carry would hold Lilly close smiling a little at the girl's compliment "thank you Lilly, and it'll be okay.."

Tim would look up and just shrug at Genevieve "You should come over more often. not my fault you dont come. I offered you to live here."

Lilly pet the neko's fur and couldn't help but scratch behind her ears. Genevieve stares at him for a minute. "You're filthy, Tim." She examined him up and down. "Why are you covered in dirt?"

Carry would smile and close her eyes as she was scratched and just hold the little girl closer moving out of the bathroom and into the bedroom with her.

Tim would shake his head and go back to his pile of papers that he had to fill out. "forget it Genevieve its nothing to worry about."

Lilly also laughed and sat on the neko's lap, still petting her. "Good kitty!" Genevieve pecked Tim on the lips and proceeded toward the door. "You wouldn't mind if I took a little tour, would you, dear?"

Tim would shrug and get back to writing needing to finish filling out the paper work for his two newest slaves so the government would actually 100% allow him to own/keep the two girls. "just don't cause any more trouble. Last time I let you wander you nearly seduced one of the slave boys, thank god for the security cameras, I almost punished that innocent boy." Tim would watch as Genevieve would leave his office and the first thing he'd do is turn on the TV in the room and pull up the security camera live feeds to make sure she didn't cause any more trouble, for although she loved the woman, he knew she liked to cause trouble.

Carry would smile and use her tail to tickle Lilly's stomach laughing her self a bit as she heard and saw the younger girl happy and having some fun again.

Genevieve laughed. "That boy came onto me, my dear Timmy." She spoke to herself and passed Carry and Lilly's room. Upon hearing their laughter, she quietly opened the door, taking a quick glance at her fiance's study to make sure he was well out of sight. "Oh, how precious!" She squealed with delight at the sight of the two girls.

Carry would instantly turn around stopping her self and stare at this woman not knowing who she was, or what she wanted, but Carry immediately went into her obedience and quiet mode lowering her head at the woman and not speaking

"What's wrong, Sissy?" Lilly had not noticed Genevieve quite yet and when she did, she took this and decided to follow Carry and look down, not meeting the woman's eyes.

Genevieve stepped closer and started playing with Carry's ears, then making her way to the fluffy tail. "You're so beautiful, my dear."

Carry would try hard to fight the urge to purr like she would normally do when being petted and all, managing it for now she stood there adn spoke quietly and respectfully. "Thank you ma'am..."

The woman noticed the neko's strain and laughed to herself. "Don't be so reserved, child." She turned her attention to Lilly. "I see where Timmy got that mud now, dear." Lilly blushed, embarrassed now. "I'm sowwy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back